PDA

View Full Version : [Review] Space Siege (PC Version)

Aurion
27.08.08, 03:11
Well,guys check this one out... It's awesome regarding GFX,storyline & character details,very impressive trailer,just watch...

Trailer :

YouTube - Space Siege trailer PC

Review (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/spacesiege/index.html)

kazuya
27.08.08, 13:07
Seems cool.:top:How much GB have this game?

Aurion
27.08.08, 19:09
Seems cool.:top:How much GB have this game?

2.3 or else (just check any tracker for it,got it from XZ.ro) :top:

kazuya
27.08.08, 23:42
That is realy small for such good looking game.I saw it on BCG.Was not sure if it's a full game because small GB.gonna download it tomorow:wink2::pasi:

Aurion
28.08.08, 03:08
That is realy small for such good looking game.I saw it on BCG.Was not sure if it's a full game because small GB.gonna download it tomorow:wink2::pasi:

Just got it completed today,gonna setup it once I get home (Bored @ work)

r0n
29.08.08, 09:42
The game's really fun and i enjoyed playing it. the storyline is quiet interesting and you are free to decide on some points what you want to do. nevertheless the game is a little bit short. i played around 8 hours for the last bossfight.

Aurion
29.08.08, 22:59
The game's really fun and i enjoyed playing it. the storyline is quiet interesting and you are free to decide on some points what you want to do. nevertheless the game is a little bit short. i played around 8 hours for the last bossfight.

woow,8 hours to finish it up ?? this is Cool,anyway I got it installed right now,so gonna boost it up & have some fun LOL :tongue:

r0n
29.08.08, 23:51
hehe. would be nice if you give me a short info on how much cybernetic stuff you installed and in which way the game changes. i heard that there are differences and so i just installed the cybernetic eye at the beginning.

it's quiet funny to hear the comments from your crew regarding the cybernetic stuff:
Cybernetic eye: "I highly recommend to use it!"
Cybernetic brain: "Note that this is highly experimental!"

the only person who wants you to not install the parts is this woman, i forgot her name. anyways i don't want to spoil too much, but i really loved this game!

cDDDe
30.08.08, 03:00
You are very good images of the game. Games of ships are rare.
I am looking forward, history to be interesting.

kerkici
08.09.08, 16:25
Excellent game i like this

Aurion
12.09.08, 12:35
hehe. would be nice if you give me a short info on how much cybernetic stuff you installed and in which way the game changes. i heard that there are differences and so i just installed the cybernetic eye at the beginning.

it's quiet funny to hear the comments from your crew regarding the cybernetic stuff:
Cybernetic eye: "I highly recommend to use it!"
Cybernetic brain: "Note that this is highly experimental!"

the only person who wants you to not install the parts is this woman, i forgot her name. anyways i don't want to spoil too much, but i really loved this game!

Well,forgot to mention to ya that I finished it 2 days ago....IMO it was such a decent game especially gfx & storyline with bringing you back to certain points in the game where you have to end up in the same lobby :frown: anyway,it wasn't easy,I mean comparing to available healing solutions for you as a player,your chances are weak since you have to spare points for extra weapons hit damage/defense & so...anyway,I installed every single part except the chest that I couldn't mange to find nor bother to :tongue: