PDA

View Full Version : FTN invite

zatoicchi
25.08.08, 21:23
start asking your friends

Invites are being issued on regular intervals to the higher classes and continued donors by the system randomly.
Keep en eye on your invite count as these invites will expire in short intervals. (less than 1 week, also random)

scenario: Tom gets randomly chosen for an invite on tuesday, expire date is randomly chosen for 4 days. If after 4 days the invite is not sent, it is removed.

FTN news

Logitech
25.08.08, 21:29
Hmmm now trying to find a friend.
Finding a friend is hard for me and especially one that has a FTN invite.

shoulder
25.08.08, 21:36
That sounds very good.

Let's see if someone here will be happy soon. :biggrin:

Aurion
26.08.08, 03:10
ouche !! that surely will hurt anyone who plans on keeping invites on his little box !! anyway,I got to find some one who's generous to pass me a good invite now :biggrin:

Options
26.08.08, 03:35
lucky you. i havent got anyone that wants to spare their invites lol

CindyVer
26.08.08, 14:25
Do you really believe you will get such invites at a cheater-board :rolleyes2:
That won't happen anytime soon...

shoulder
26.08.08, 14:30
Here are great members with really rare tracker who are very generous.

CindyVer
26.08.08, 19:07
Maybe if you all know each-other VERY well, but it's still a huge risk. If in normal circumstances you only give away an invite to a rare tracker to a person you know to be a good user, how hard will it be to give it away to a known cheater?

On a lot of trackers you face the consequences for inviting a cheater.

Aurion
26.08.08, 19:34
Maybe if you all know each-other VERY well, but it's still a huge risk. If in normal circumstances you only give away an invite to a rare tracker to a person you know to be a good user, how hard will it be to give it away to a known cheater?

On a lot of trackers you face the consequences for inviting a cheater.

LOL those words are nonsense dude,how come there are loads of Invites Trading forums,which already deals in invites GAs/Reqs/Trades which already prohibited according to most trackers policy,here at least we donn't depend on trades,just offers/GAs most of the time :redface:

CindyVer
26.08.08, 20:14
LOL those words are nonsense dude,

Let me know when someone here gave you an invite to a very rare tracker OK, and I don't mean ScT or some other mid-lvl tracker ok. :biggrin:

Logitech
26.08.08, 20:26
It think it depends from person to person how rare someone finds a certain tracker.
Tracker A can be very rare for Elmo, but Tracker A could be the easiest tracker where Cookie monster have got into.

zatoicchi
26.08.08, 20:39
you would be surprised how generous the members here at sbi, the community here is like a family.everyone in here is very helpful to users of all levels, the generosity in this community is without limits,so just be a good member and be productive and you will reap the rewards

shoulder
26.08.08, 20:45
Maybe if you all know each-other VERY well ...
That's the point.
For sure someone who just signed up and asks for an invite won't get one, maybe if he offers something equivalent, but I don't think even then.
But if you're a good member you'll get your chances. :wink:

how hard will it be to give it away to a known cheater?
I'm honest, if I get an invite to a high level and hard to cheat tracker from a friend (here or somewhere else) I normally don't cheat because I don't want him to be banned for my bad behaviour.
I only cheat if I have a safe way not to be detected or if my inviter is OK with trying to cheat there.

Let me know when someone here gave you an invite to a very rare tracker ...
It's possible, believe me. :wink:

It think it depends from person to person ...
That's true indeed.
I think there're two ways of getting into a tracker.
But the most important thing is that you are trustable, if you're not it's nearly impossible to get an invite/account on higher level tracker.

you would be surprised how generous the members here at sbi, the community here is like a family.everyone in here is very helpful to users of all levels, the generosity in this community is without limits,so just be a good member and be productive and you will reap the rewards
Exactly, I totally agree with this.

Aurion
26.08.08, 21:20

AMEN :buschmann::buschmann:

Let me know when someone here gave you an invite to a very rare tracker OK, and I don't mean ScT or some other mid-lvl tracker ok. :biggrin:

LOL dude,who knows !! I guess it happened already for a couple of times :tongue:

anon
27.08.08, 00:36
@CindyVer: yeah, maybe that's true, but it doesn't mean it's impossible :smile:
@zat: exactly what I think, man http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6899/adeo2.gif

Options
27.08.08, 03:47
@zat, well said man.. I find that members here always help each other. so it is possible that they will invite you so a tracker that you really want

Aurion
27.08.08, 07:31
@zat, well said man.. I find that members here always help each other. so it is possible that they will invite you so a tracker that you really want

sure thing man ! :top: It's all about Team-Work spirit here @ SB-I :klatsch_3: