-BitComet_NoComplete_Fakeupload_I
-BitComet_NoComplete_Fakeupload_II

-BitComet_No.Complete_Report.Seeder.exe
-BitComet_NoComplete_Report.Seeder_Fakeupload_I
-BitComet_NoComplete_Report.Seeder_Fakeupload_II

-BitComet_No.Complete_No.Report-Seeder.exe

Erklärung:

No Complete
-Es wird kein Fertiggestellt Status gesendet dadurch entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

No-Report-Seeder
-Es wird weder euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker gezählt.
-Ihr werdet als Seeder angezeigt
-Es wird kein Fertiggestellt Status gesendet dadurch entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

Report-Seeder
-Ihr werdet sofort als Seeder angezeigt euer Download wird auf dem Tracker nicht gezählt.

Fakeupload I
Der Client sendet einen Fakeupload zwischen 10 bis 45 kb/s an den Tracker
(Wenn der Realupload auf 10 begrenzt ist)

Fakeupload II
Der Client sendet einen Fakeupload zwischen 10 bis 95 kb/s an den Tracker
(Wenn der Realupload auf 10 begrenzt ist)

Wichtig (Fakeupload):
Begrenzt euren richtigen Upload auf 10 um an die angegeben Fakeuploadraten zu kommen. Durch verändern des Uploadlimits könnt ihr den Fakeupload erhöhen bzw senken aber geht dabei vorsichtig vor nicht das ihr zu unrealistische werte an den Tracker sendet.

Explaination:

No Complete
-You don't send the complete flag to the tracker.
-There is no snatchlist entry

Report Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't rated on the tracker.

NoReport-Seeder:
You Upload and you download aren't rated on the Tracker.
You are shown as a seeder.

Fakeupload I
The client send a Fakeupload between 10 to 45 kb/s to the tracker
(If you limit your real upload to 10 kb/s)

Fakeupload II
The client send a Fakeupload between 10 to 95 kb/s to the tracker
(If you limit your real upload to 10 kb/s)

Important (Fakeupload):
Limit your real upload to 10 that you get the uploadrate i've posted above. If you change your uploadlimit you can increase or reduce the fakeupload. But please be carefull with your changes that you don't send to unrealistic reports to the tracker.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

bc104sbi

Butcho
25.08.08, 12:59
Sorry irgendwie wurde mein Anhang nicht übernommen denn ich heute über Nacht hochgeladen habe. Ich füge die rar heute Nachmittag hinzu...

Aurion
01.09.08, 20:50
Great Work Butcho :top: Keep it up my friend,Well Done :klatsch_3:

rbx
22.09.08, 00:25
how do i see the password?

anon
22.09.08, 00:27
Click the "thanks" button at the bottom of Butcho's first post, and you'll see the password in the "hidden content" area.

hitman
22.09.08, 13:35
it worked... thanks!

please use the thanks button if you want to say to someone thanks

xixifrank
24.09.08, 07:31
which mod is best? in other word,is the safest and have most effiency.

i use Fakeup-I ... i dont dare to use fakeup-II and no complete feature...

anon
24.09.08, 20:36
I'm not a BC user, but Fake Upload 1 sounds like the safest according the explanation, as the fake speeds it sends is quite small. If you know it's possible and safe to fake higher speeds in the tracker, you can "move" to Fake Up 2.
NoComplete is to avoid sending the "completed" flag to the tracker, this way you don't appear in snatchlists. Higher-level trackers can detect it though, but they'd most likely have BitComet banned anyway.

xixifrank
25.09.08, 10:05
@anon

i've no choice but to use bitcomet..i've made a test
azureus: low speed
faze mod:connect no peer

only bitcomet can work well..

i hear that bitcomet is banned in foreign country.. but why? isnt it a normal software??

anon
25.09.08, 15:35
What tracker are you using it on? And what are your Faze settings?

BitComet has been banned from a lot of trackers because it's known to hammer seeders and trackers, and in the past it has also ignored the private flag.

xixifrank
25.09.08, 16:33
@anon

my trackers are Chinese trackers..not German or European trackers because i live in China now. i have to stay another 3 months..

as far as i know,Chinese use bitcomet most. Utorrent and Azureus arent common in this country.... so i dont know much about Chinese trackers,like whether it has anti-cheat script or some other different things with ours.

and, i recommend you to try a Chinese software called Thunder.. the ISP i use in China is 2M ADSL( max DL 256KB/S max UL 64KB/S) using Thunder is just like drive... it can keep at max speed.never low to 220...

Thunder can download HTTP FTP BT EMULE.

Butcho
25.09.08, 20:28
If you are on asien tracker i can build a new BitSpirit Leecherpack this weekend, because i think that's the most used client in that region....

anon
25.09.08, 20:32
@anon

my trackers are Chinese trackers..not German or European trackers because i live in China now. i have to stay another 3 months..

as far as i know,Chinese use bitcomet most. Utorrent and Azureus arent common in this country.... so i dont know much about Chinese trackers,like whether it has anti-cheat script or some other different things with ours.

Yes, I've heard BC is very popular in China :smile:
These clients tend to prefer each other... experiments in a LAN with a swarm full of BitComet clients have shown that you can get 10mB/s speeds if using BC yourself, but barely 5kbs with uTorrent :eek13:
And I don't know about chinese trackers' scripts either :frown:

and, i recommend you to try a Chinese software called Thunder.. the ISP i use in China is 2M ADSL( max DL 256KB/S max UL 64KB/S) using Thunder is just like drive... it can keep at max speed.never low to 220...

Thunder can download HTTP FTP BT EMULE.

Thanks for your offer :wink:
But I feel more comfortable with having one client for every network. Plus my line is P2P-throttled - any kind of peer-to-peer download speed is limited to 30kB/s :redface:
And for full-speed segmented direct HTTP downloads I use FlashGet :biggrin:

@Butcho: Tuotu is also a quite popular client in those regions too I think, but I don't know if it's moddable...

Butcho
25.09.08, 20:39
I never hearded something about Tuotu, but i'll take a look.
Normal you can change only c++ clients but we will see...

anon
25.09.08, 20:46
Its announce structure inside the EXE is quite similar to libtorrent-based clients like Halite.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8283/tuotucz8.gif
It'd seem fakeup mods could be possible, and maybe nocomplete/stealth...

xixifrank
26.09.08, 02:14
in China. most people use Thunder to download HTTP (flashget is very little)
use bitcomet or Thunder to download BT
use emule VeryCD to download emule

according to my own experience,though Thunder can get to max speed,but it uses much CPU and when you use it,you cant browse any website. the net is all occupied by Thunder...

:smile: @Butcho why dont you make a bitcomet leecherpack for asian user?? Bitspirit's users are less than those using bitcomet..

PS: if i just post some Chinese trackers,can you analyze its scripts ??? maybe it'll help to make asian bitcomet leecherpack...

PS again: i've used Tuotu once,it's just rubbish.. you'll find one interesting thing. that's when you use emule,if the client is using Tuotu,you can see your QR is always 1,forever,never change...give you a fake imagination. so Tuotu is banned in DLP. seems we arent famaliar with Chinese software.but one, maybe we have all heard it! that's Vagaa!

anon
26.09.08, 15:47
Yes, most download managers will create multiple connections to download, which usually max out your line but make surfing/other online activities very slow.

I didn't know about the Tuotu QR issue... it once became a quite popular client too here, as it seemed it could bypass my ISP's P2P shaping, until it was discovered the max-speeds it attained in the "Ubuntu test" were because of getting the file off HTTP/FTP mirrors and not other peers. :frown:

And Vagaa hammers the network bombing it with search requests, so it's also banned in a lot of servers. :wink:

xixifrank
26.09.08, 16:08
@anon

i dont know exactly about the German ISP.
you say your ISP has banned P2P.
havent you tried something called obfuscation?

sigh... living in China is comfortable,but their net is....:(
i cant even watch youtube.....

anon
26.09.08, 19:35
@anon

i dont know exactly about the German ISP.
you say your ISP has banned P2P.
havent you tried something called obfuscation?

They haven't banned P2P, but severely slowed it down...
And yes, I've tried obfuscation, but it doesn't help. Same applies for BT protocol encryption :icon_angry[1]:

sigh... living in China is comfortable,but their net is....:(
i cant even watch youtube.....

Neither can I, YT is also throttled too :redface:

xixifrank
28.09.08, 18:13
just now, i tried ratiomaster on a Chinese tracker.
but it said"fail to decode this track"

does it mean other cheat ways like fakeUP or no complete has also no influence on this track?

anon
28.09.08, 20:47
does it mean other cheat ways like fakeUP or no complete has also no influence on this track?

Most likely RM doesn't work there, but Butcho's BitComet mods should if the normal BC does. :wink:

whateversb
07.10.08, 21:22
Just a quick question, i installed this client and there are no leech options in the interface, so you say if i set real upload to 10 it will report 10-45 or 45-90 depending on the exe i use .

Are these values bound to a ratio ? What if i want it to upload something like 200 KB for instance what should be the real up speed ?

These hacked versions are based on real BT 1.04 and have full funcionality like the original client, and i can for real download a torrent while fake and non-fake uploading the same torrent at the same time with no need for external programs, is this correct ?

anon
08.10.08, 01:14
Just a quick question, i installed this client and there are no leech options in the interface, so you say if i set real upload to 10 it will report 10-45 or 45-90 depending on the exe i use .

So it is.

Are these values bound to a ratio ? What if i want it to upload something like 200 KB for instance what should be the real up speed ?

I don't know if it's possible to fake such speeds with BC mods. But you could use the Multi-11x uTorrent mod while uploading at 20kB/s to report a 200kbs upload...

These hacked versions are based on real BT 1.04 and have full funcionality like the original client, and i can for real download a torrent while fake and non-fake uploading the same torrent at the same time with no need for external programs, is this correct ?

No, the mods' cheating changes are hardcoded and for all active torrents.

To upload without faking, you'll have to seed with the original client.