PDA

View Full Version : Quantum of Solace, Best Bond Game Yet?

zatoicchi
24.08.08, 07:23
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3182/2657328210_fe58c765b5.jpg

I realize that I may have cursed the hordes of GoldenEye fans but with the advancement in technology and the fact that Treyarch is using the COD4 engine to develop Quantum of Solace, couldn’t one argue this should be the best Bond game yet? And yes, I will admit that it’s completely because of Olga Kurylenko, one of the new Bond girls, that I base that assumption on. Watching her in the behind-the-scenes was reward enough.

My personal favorite Bond game was Everything Or Nothing but Quantum of Solace is beginning to grow on me. Take a walk with Garrett Young, Executive Producer on Quantum of Solace, and the team with a collection of face scans and set visits.

Unscripted 360 Quantum of Solace, Best Bond Game Yet? (http://www.unscripted360.com/2008/08/23/quantum-of-solace-best-bond-game-yet/)

anon
24.08.08, 23:43
The screenshot is very realistic for sure :eek3:... when I first opened this thread I thought it was a real photo of a guy holding a gun :tongue:

I think the only James Bond game I played was "The world is not enough" for the PS1, but the pirated copy I had wouldn't let you save, and crashed around the end of the 1st half of the game :frown:

Aurion
26.08.08, 03:40
the fact that Treyarch is using the COD4 engine to develop Quantum of Solace....

Good choice for them :top: any good company should use such a professional very-realistic gaming engine as COD4,also yeah the pic looks alive that I feel his gun-shot getting right off of his pistol right...now :biggrin:

unknown
01.11.08, 09:53
For me Golden Eye on N64 was the best Bond ever till now. It will be hard to beat that game ;)

Logitech
01.11.08, 22:04
Well most of the time games that are related to movies are lame doesn't even matter how good the graphics are.
Thus It can be the best bond game ever, but that doesn't equals to a good game.

PS. Never played any Bond game in my life.