PDA

View Full Version : GC 2008: Fairytale Fights Eyes-on

zatoicchi
24.08.08, 06:43
Even though Leipzig is starting to burst at the seams with videogame-obsessed teenagers, my time at the German Games Convention is drawing to a close. After seeing so many different games and a number of demos that unfortunately only delivered content that we saw back at E3, I didn't think I'd be seeing any nice surprises this year. That changed, however, when I headed over to Playlogic's booth in one of the convention's business centers to check out some games. Despite the fact that I was terribly sleep-deprived at this point in the show, I was curious to see what sort of titles the folks at Playlogic would have for me. I was told that a special game was on display this year -- a brand new IP. Fairytale Fights began booting up and I honestly didn't know what to expect.

IGN: Fairytale Fights Preview (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/902/902356p1.html?RSSwhen2008-08-23_043400&RSSid=902356)

Aurion
25.08.08, 20:57
LOL they are surely know what they are doing,but still the competition is way harsh on weak sides,so they got to offer a real nice thing tho :tongue: