PDA

View Full Version : F*** News

Aurion
24.08.08, 03:46
Rabbit opened invite requests for PU and gave SU and HU direct invites.

-Hyper users, you have 3 invites!
-Super users & vips, you have 1 invite!

Use them wisely - you will be held accountable for any problem users you invite!
you'll also need to use them quickly - all invites will be removed in a week - and any unconfirmed signups will also be removed at this time!

Power users don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you either... for the next week, the invite request system is open to you!
As with the higher classes, use this wisely - you'll only be able to make one request, so choose well, and give us as much info as you can about your prospective invitee!
one more thing... please DO NOT keep hassling staff about your application - none will be processed until after the request system is closed again, and i'm sure you'll appreciate there'll probably be a whole bunch to get through.

LOL PU user ONLY have 1 chance for invites,however the HUs have a bunch of good luck :tongue:

zatoicchi
24.08.08, 05:33
Reppy hope you throw an invite this way..LOL
great news , i guess every high level trackers is wanting fresh blood this year

shoulder
24.08.08, 14:21
Did they do it once again? :confused2:

Or is it the same news I posted (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/f-news-4949/)?

Aurion
24.08.08, 18:10
Did they do it once again? :confused2:

Or is it the same news I posted (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/f-news-4949/)?

Well,I guess it might be the same News sent in PMs to memebrs or just that they did it again,actually Im not inside that Tracker anyway to figure out what actually happened (I get News from my friends),But still getting inside such a Rare Tracker is a Privilege :top:

zatoicchi
25.08.08, 02:00
I get News from my friends),But still getting inside such a Rare Tracker is a Privilege

shuckss,i guess an invite is out of the equation..:biggrin:

Aurion
25.08.08, 02:48
shuckss,i guess an invite is out of the equation..:biggrin:

yeah sounds so !! :biggrin: I don't know why they keep doing that to us tho,I mean why not requesting/accepting new fresh blood every now & then !! remember the former,Oink ?? heard that admins there didn't accept any single new member for a whole year or so :redface: