PDA

View Full Version : Elektronik News

Aurion
24.08.08, 03:38
-------------------------------------------
# The maximum seeding torrent limit(ex 500) is no more.
# Due to the above changes, we have raised the exchange-points needed to get an invite to 200.000.
# Two changes have been made at genre categories. We added a new "Books/Magazines" category and the old "unclassified" + "electronic" categories were merged. We kept the name "electronic" and you'll find there from now on all the torrents that are tagged with this name by the scene and those that are EDM but not fitting too well in the main categories we have. Tags will be used in names.
# Everyone(except peasants) got 15 invites. We'll remove ALL invites in 3 weeks so make sure you use them. Remember, in 3 weeks you won't have any so be helpful and invite some nice people here. Also remember that inviting yourself(dupes) isn't cool and will be punished.
-------------------------------------------

Best regards !
elektronik team

LOL that invites part is awesome lol :biggrin: never seen a Tracker that gives away 15 invites as a fixed amount,sounds like a quite nice tracker to get in :klatsch_3:

maniak
25.08.08, 07:33
yep, just got into and its a nice tracker for electronic music lovers

Aurion
25.08.08, 19:15
yeah surely it is,heard lots of good reviews about it,good speeds,pre-times & most of all 0day contents :top:

CindyVer
26.08.08, 13:27
If you have TT, you don't need anything else ... :wink:

Aurion
26.08.08, 18:31
If you have TT, you don't need anything else ... :wink:

LOL you can say that I kinda do :klatsch_3:

CindyVer
26.08.08, 18:34
LOL you can say that I kinda do :klatsch_3:

I didn't understand what you said here:

- you have TT and are satisfied with it
- you have TT, but still want Elek
- you don't have TT and you do want an Elek-invite

:confused2:

Aurion
26.08.08, 18:37
LOL what's wrong with ya man ?? My english is very clear tho,you said "if you have a TT,you don't need anything else" I replied back "you can say I kinda do"

It's obvious :confused2:

CindyVer
26.08.08, 18:48
To much to drink I guess ... :biggrin: Brain starts to slow down :redface:

Logitech
26.08.08, 18:53

Kinda annoying problem isn't it.

CindyVer
26.08.08, 19:06
Very :eek13:

anon
26.08.08, 19:39

I'm not pointing a finder to anybody, but don't say Aurion is a drunk just because you two had a misunderstanding :wink:

You said "if you have TT, you don't need anything else".
Aurion said "you can say that I kinda do".
^ My interpretation of this is that he finds TT a good tracker, but needs [even] more content than what he can find there.

Anyway let's not make a fuss because of this! :biggrin:

SealLion
26.08.08, 20:00
invites available ???

URL please.

CindyVer
26.08.08, 20:02
I'm not pointing a finder to anybody, but don't say Aurion is a drunk just because you two had a misunderstanding :wink:

Another misunderstanding here ... I was not talking about Reppy/Aurion...it is I who had to much to drink :wink2:

Aurion
26.08.08, 20:16
calm down guys,it's OK,hey Cindy,go toss water upon your face m8 :biggrin: and about what we were talking about,all I meant was that I already have a TT account & looking forward to get into Elek as well :top:

anon
26.08.08, 20:21
I was not talking about Reppy/Aurion...it is I who had to much to drink :wink2:

Mhm, OK :smile:
(now I misunderstood your original post :redface:)

Anyway both of you have cleared this up for me. :biggrin:

zatoicchi
26.08.08, 20:22
URL please.

tracker.elektronik.ro (http://tracker.elektronik.ro)

turn the other cheek, i say..

maniak
26.08.08, 21:00
1 question: does TT allow house, techno, minimal, hardacore content??

Aurion
27.08.08, 00:15
1 question: does TT allow house, techno, minimal, hardacore content??

lol it's the biggest & best Electronic Music Tracker ever made on the web (offering any kind of EDM "Electronic & Dance Music" categories,from Trance to Goa/Psychedelic/House/Funky/Electro/Minimal/D&B/Hardcore/Hard Beats ....etc),you just feel yourself in a music store or something bigger,even a recording company :top: