PDA

View Full Version : Be A Scener.com - New 0Day/Scene Tracker

Aurion
23.08.08, 01:40
Ordinarily we wouldn’t do a full-page spread on just any new tracker that comes along - if we did, we’d have 938 pages on just this alone. But occasionally we come across a newcomer that has some darn good potential, as is the case with Be A Scener. BSC is a brand-new 0day/Scene tracker with some very impressive pre-times that compete with (and even beat) some of the best 0day trackers.

Skeptics will say, "So what makes this tracker any different than any other new tracker?". For starters, BSC is a pure 0day tracker - something lacking as of late in a BitTorrent world full of "general" trackers.

Review Source :

BeAScener (http://filesharefreak.com/2008/08/12/be-a-scenercom-new-0dayscene-tracker/)

Logitech
23.08.08, 15:11
When something sounds to good to be true most of the time it's.

Aurion
23.08.08, 17:58
Yeah,well I guess they have chosen a very professional suitable name for their tracker,its a good thing to have ur site names as "BAS ~ Be A Scener" :biggrin: Anyway,so far their packs are decent,so lets hope they expand their data base

anon
23.08.08, 19:32
so lets hope they expand their data base

Add 1 to the amount of users registered :biggrin:
It's always good to register an account on trackers when they're just starting... you never know what they can grow up to be :smile:

Aurion
23.08.08, 19:41
It's always good to register an account on trackers when they're just starting... you never know what they can grow up to be :smile:

damn,anon I feel you live inside my head !! thats exactly the way I think about all new fresh trackers,thats why I have account on almost all new ones :biggrin:

anon
23.08.08, 19:44
damn,anon I feel you live inside my head !! thats exactly the way I think

That's because I don't exist, but am just an illusion created by your chaotic side :cool2:

:5585:

Aurion
23.08.08, 20:28
That's because I don't exist, but am just an illusion created by your chaotic side :cool2:

:5585:

LOL is that a Poem or something ?? :rocketwhore:

anon
23.08.08, 20:34
No, it isn't :biggrin:

Never watched the film "Fight Club"? :wink:

Aurion
23.08.08, 20:48
LOOL my bad :shy: I recall now