PDA

View Full Version : [eMule] here,anyone use applejuice??

xixifrank
16.08.08, 14:31
i've used SBI v1.6 made by Butcho before. but as we all know, when emule download progress is about 98% or 99%,the speed is low,sooooo low,only a few KBs. someone tells me Apple juice has the feature of "quick complete",that's good. ( he says it's the best leecher mod of Germany :rolling_eyes: :confused2:)

but i meet another problem, is there something like "no upload" in AP??i cant find it...

anon
16.08.08, 18:14
someone tells me Apple juice has the feature of "quick complete",that's good.

Maybe he meant "faster endgame"?

but i meet another problem, is there something like "no upload" in AP??i cant find it...

AJ is more of a community mod rather than a "bad leecher" modification, so you won't find no-upload (not even no ratio) because that's bad for the "high-speed secure community" AJ and its mods boast of. But you can choose to connect and upload only to community clients.

xixifrank
16.08.08, 19:08
Maybe he meant "faster endgame"?

AJ is more of a community mod rather than a "bad leecher" modification, so you won't find no-upload (not even no ratio) because that's bad for the "high-speed secure community" AJ and its mods boast of. But you can choose to connect and upload only to community clients.

thank you anon! yeah! that's faster endgame. even the progress is 99%,you can still complete it in your max speed,the speed won't be lowed

i see Butcho makes a mod called 0.48a shell V1. but one of the features is "AppleJuice Detection" why ?? AP and shell are both leecher mods. dont you think it's strange?

so many emule mods in the forum. even dont know which mod is better,which is the best

SBI,XDP,Off,shell and many others..OMG...use them one by one...:tongue: :biggrin:

anon
16.08.08, 19:22
Don't double-post :wink:
Butcho didn't make the Shell mod, he just published here. I think the "Applejuice detection" is for you to choose whether to avoid uploading to AJ clients, as they may have the "upload only to community" option enabled and therefore never upload to you, regardless of how much you give them. But this may not always be the case...

xixifrank
16.08.08, 19:37
maybe i'll try shell mod :klatsch_3:

AJ is so famous,that means bigger chance to be banned...:frown: