PDA

View Full Version : Some Advice needed....

plox
15.08.08, 19:01
Hey guys,
I just downloaded Azureus/Vuze with Shu Mod and also Faze Mod..... I tried Vuze with Shu mod worked fine, kept my uploads low at about 50kbs so wouldnt look sus or anything then i tried Faze but couldnt connect to any leechers

Anyway the main question i had is... Which is better to use Vuze + shu mod or Faze mod? which has less chance of being detected? still to scared to try any on the major trackers incase i get banned (TorrentLeech, SCC, RevoTT, BitmeTV)

Logitech
15.08.08, 19:08
I use Vuze SB-I on TL, RevTT and BitmeTV don't got a single problem with it.
As long when you keep you settings good there is probably nothing going to happen.

Note: I don't know how long you're member of BitmeTV but they check new members, so if you're new just keep your settings a little low so you wont get caught.

TL and RevTT don't have good anti-cheatscripts ,but i think BitmeTV has.

xarda
15.08.08, 19:10
TL (use both you can even use ratio master), SCC (both (i use vuze),RevT (no idea), BitemeTv (I'd use shu but at very very low fake speed)

anon
15.08.08, 19:13
Both are very safe, well-coded clients.
For now the Faze mod has an (undetectable) upload multiplicator, which will only cheat if you're doing real upload, multiplying your real uploaded amount by the number you set. It also uses very little memory (between 10 and 20MBs for me) and CPU (1-5%) :smile:
The Azureus hack has a variety of cheating options. Which one is the best depends on every tracker, with the correct settings the mod's undetectable.

CindyVer
15.08.08, 19:27
RevTT or TL are not difficult to cheat on. The enormous amounts of leechers and/or seeders make it a piece of cake to cheat.

BitmeTV is the hardest ... they have people manually checking the stats and the settings you use are very important. I believe the key is to jump on the new and very popular torrents. That's the only way to build a decent buffer.

And to the new members that recently signed-up during open-sugnups ... be very carefull ... you are watched every second. :wink:

explosive
15.08.08, 20:19
TL and RevTT is cheat with RatioMaster and dont be caught until now in the BitmeTV i dont try yet my cowntry is Blocked.... :mad2:

Thx

Aurion
16.08.08, 00:19
as my friend anon mentioned,both clients are safely undetected cheating clients on almost 99% of trackers around the web !! the thing is that you should put some cheating rules for urself as a member in any Tracker you hook up with,meaning that you should at least wait for the first 10 days without actually cheating with speeds over 30Kbs (since most of the High Level Trackers monitor new registered members),then you would be familiar with ur good technique that fits u the best !! Anyway,its all about wise foot prints in all ur torrenting experience !! :wink:

plox
16.08.08, 05:44
Thanks for the info guys
And yeah i do it smart, normally my max upload speeds are about 60-70k (sucky internet)... so when i cheat i usually keep it around 50ish k

anon
16.08.08, 19:43
Smart measure, so that should you be asked for a speedtest, you can give them a real one .... :top: