PDA

View Full Version : The Pirate Bay Sees Boost in Italian Traffic Following ‘Block’

anon
15.08.08, 18:55
Following the decision in Italy to block access to The Pirate Bay comes the inevitable announcement. Has the world’s largest BitTorrent tracker faded away in the face of media industry pressure? Hardly. Traffic from Italy to the ‘bay has actually increased this week and the site has jumped 10 places on Alexa in Italy.

The Pirate Bay Sees Boost in Italian Traffic Following ‘Block’ | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-bay-sees-boost-in-italian-traffic-following-block-080815/)

Aurion
16.08.08, 17:34
lol for sure that was meant to happen since they cant block access to such a monster Bittorrent tracker as the Bay !! users just know how to break thru all blocked points by using different annonymouse techniques,so good they did not succeed in hammering down users freedom in Italy :top:

anon
16.08.08, 19:49
That's right :biggrin:
TPB wasn't so popular in Italy... after the block it is :klatsch_3:

Aurion
18.08.08, 13:34
told ya LAMERs only do such thing,they are not familiar with the word "Global Inet Networks" the news spread in seconds to multiple locations around the globe so they should have thought of a better idea tho

anon
18.08.08, 18:08
The so-called "global village" effect: something happens somewhere, soon everyone in the world knows about it, as if it had happened in a small village :tongue:

Aurion
22.08.08, 20:13
hehe you remind with my science doc !! :baeh: damn,I hated that part when u have to know how sun rays penetrate the Ozone layer providing numerous benefits to human beings bla bla bla :tongue:

anon
22.08.08, 20:28
LOL :richter: Just because of the word "village"? ^^

Aurion
22.08.08, 20:42
damn,I think me & you have this OT fever :klatsch_3:

anon
22.08.08, 20:53
Can't say else. :shockkk!:

Aurion
22.08.08, 23:17
LOL on the other hand I guess its a decent fever u know (for the benefit of SB-I sometimes,u know just to keep the place busy)

P.S,btw you should check my new TuT anon about "Common FTP errors & Solutions" :top:

anon
22.08.08, 23:20
LOL on the other hand I guess its a decent fever u know (for the benefit of SB-I sometimes,u know just to keep the place busy)

And to learn new things :biggrin:

P.S,btw you should check my new TuT anon about "Common FTP errors & Solutions" :top:

Already done it ;)

Nice work :top: