PDA

View Full Version : uTraitor v4 SBI (Based on 1.8)

Snakedoctor
15.08.08, 13:36
SB -Innovation Presents

>>>>>> uTraitor v4 SBI <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

Supplier:

>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

uTraitor 4 is based on uTorrent 1.8(11813).

The pack contains:

uTraitor Stealth (no download and upload report. Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor Stealth v2 (no download and upload report.Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.). Coded in a diffrent way.

uTraitor No Report (no download and upload report. Works on almost all trackers and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor Download as Upload (Reports Download as Upload and doesn't affect ratio).No snatchlist entry.

Changes:

Based on uTorrent 1.8 (Build 11813)
Nice icons made by iNverT(THX)
Changed icons
Changed "about uTorrent" window in all the Mods
Small files due to High compression
Some improvements for Stealth v2

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

Password:

uTraitorv4SbI

Codeman
16.08.08, 13:06
erstmal ein dickes danke schön Snakedoctor :wink:
bei welchen trackern wurde der mod denn schon getestet?
Kann ich den gefahrenlos einsetzten?

Snakedoctor
17.08.08, 11:09
erstmal ein dickes danke schön Snakedoctor :wink:
bei welchen trackern wurde der mod denn schon getestet?
Kann ich den gefahrenlos einsetzten?

i can't speak german can you please translate that in english

CindyVer
17.08.08, 11:17
i can't speak german can you please translate that in english

Translation:

First of all a big thanks!
At what trackers has this mod been tested yet?
Is it absolutely safe to use it?

Codeman
17.08.08, 12:23
danke für die übersetzung CindyVer :wink:

RDumbart
18.08.08, 01:04
AVG anti malvare doesn't likes download as upload...
Found Win32/CryptExe.

Rebound
18.08.08, 01:09
AVG anti malvare doesn't likes download as upload...
Found Win32/CryptExe.

Added this information to the start post:

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!

regards

Rebound

cheesy_cake
23.08.08, 09:42
I have Vista 64 and this makes the whole windows hang. :frown: Wish it worked! Please make this Vista compatible! Leecher pack works fine!

Snakedoctor
24.08.08, 02:24
Translation:

First of all a big thanks!
At what trackers has this mod been tested yet?
Is it absolutely safe to use it?

you are welcome. I have tested it on trackers and it has worked great and i haven't gotten detected so far. I have tested all mods and they are all safe and working as they should.

I have Vista 64 and this makes the whole windows hang. :frown: Wish it worked! Please make this Vista compatible! Leecher pack works fine!

This pack works on Vista 32 not sure if it works on Vista 64 maybe anyone else who has it should report if they got the same problem as you.

Best regards,
Snakedoctor

Codeman
29.08.08, 15:58
gibts auch nen neueren stealth den ich bei bitfactory verwenden kann? Dort ist nur utorrent bis 1.7 erlaubt.

Rebound
29.08.08, 16:21
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=2475 ?

Codeman
29.08.08, 16:57
danke Rebound. So aktuell ist der ja nun nicht, aber er wird wohl seinen zweck erfüllen :smile:

Rebound
29.08.08, 17:00
Ja, das stimmt, aber es wäre jetzt Sinnlos noch von uTorrent 1.7.9 ne Version zu machen oder so, da das ja kaum noch jemand benutzt. Für diesen paranioden "Wir-bannen-alle-Möglichen-uTorrent-Versionen" Aktionen der deutschen Tracker können wir leider nichts.

Gruß

Rebound

Codeman
29.08.08, 18:23
Leider geht der uTraitor v3.1 nicht, er sagt mir immer du benutzt einen gebannten clienten. gibts vielleicht noch ne version von 1.6xxx oder was anderes Stealth was auf bitfactory läuft?

Rebound
29.08.08, 20:21
Entweder das hier: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=444 Einfach mal selber testen welcher Stealth funzt. :wink:

Gruß

Rebound

bini
31.08.08, 19:31
Hi all

need your help

i'm using vista 32x and when i'm trying to run "uTraitor v4 No Report" mod

my pc freeze...until i reboot again...any ides...?:confused2:

Thank's!

anon
31.08.08, 19:34
There are issues with Vista ATM. In the meantime you can use the 1.7.7-based, Vista-compatible uTraitor 3.1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utraitor-v3-1-sb-innovation-2475/).

bini
01.09.08, 08:48
the uTraitorV3.1 works fine in vista but when i'm using the no report mod

the snatchlist is still availible in some trackers...

i heard that in ver4 this prob doesn't exist ...:confused2:

can someone confirm that...?

:rolleyes2:

bar77
01.09.08, 08:54
i'm using utraitor v4
when i'm using uttorent no report mode, i can still see in my snatchlist the torrents i've downloaded.
from the description of the no report mode - there shouldn't be any new entry of torrents i've downloaded in my snatchlist? or am i wrong?

hitman
01.09.08, 10:28
the snatchlist problem should be a tracker related problem due to different tracker sources and scripts. on the one tracker it work and on the other it doesnt actually shu mod and other clients have the same problems

yoco
02.09.08, 18:49
I have a question about this:

uTraitor Stealth (no download and upload report. Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.)
Do you mean that you're not shown in clients or trackers peerlist?

bar333
02.09.08, 18:50
utraitor v4 no report keep giving me an error "insufficient resources to complete download" or something like that and i need to restart the download each time...it never happend to me with the regular uttorent client...it especially happens when i'm trying to download more than one torrent at the same time...what i mean is that only one instance of no report is up - and i'm downloading more than one torrent and it happens...

shoulder
02.09.08, 18:51
@yoco:

Most likely it means in the tracker peerlist. :wink:

yoco
02.09.08, 18:53
Most likely it means in the tracker peerlist. :wink:
If this is true, it's very good news :biggrin:

EDIT: Forgot to ask, is there big difference betwen stealth and stealth2?

shoulder
02.09.08, 19:01
The "effect" is the same, but it's possible that V2 works where V1 doesn't.

anon
02.09.08, 19:40
utraitor v4 no report keep giving me an error "insufficient resources to complete download" or something like that ... happens when i'm trying to download more than one torrent at the same time

What's your connection speed and HDD capacity? And can you post your uTorrent disk cache settings?
Thought it may be related to this because you mentioned that it happens when downloading more than one torrent at a time.

bar333
02.09.08, 20:05
my HDD is external and i use a 250G one with 60G left on it...the connection is 8mg down with 1 mg up

regarding the cache on utorrent - many options there - what should i be using?
there are many checkboxes and stuff...

also i used to use the regular utorrent clients and download as many as 5 torrents at one time and never had a problem before...

Snakedoctor
02.09.08, 20:21
Hi all

need your help

i'm using vista 32x and when i'm trying to run "uTraitor v4 No Report" mod

my pc freeze...until i reboot again...any ides...?:confused2:

Thank's!

is it only the No Report mod or the others aswell? Try the others and tell me if you have the same problem.

my HDD is external and i use a 250G one with 60G left on it...the connection is 8mg down with 1 mg up

also i used to use the regular utorrent clients and download as many as 5 torrents at one time and never had a problem before...

it problery the chache or diskwritespeed. What chache does you HDD have? how many mb's? Also at the buttom on left it usually gives you messages in utorrent like 100% diskwritespeed. if this happens then your connecion settings might be wrong as well since your utorrent accepts to many connections.

If this is true, it's very good news :biggrin:

EDIT: Forgot to ask, is there big difference betwen stealth and stealth2?

They are coded diffrently and as Shoulder said where the V1 doesn't work the V2 does.

anon
02.09.08, 20:31

In case the problem resides on your HDD's speed and cache size, here would be the most safe settings (and the ones I use):
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4738/cachecd4.gif
Using these would make your uTorrent store its data in RAM more often, and only flush it to disk when necessary. Maybe this solves your problem because of its reduced disk reads & writes, but it'll also make uT use more memory and you may lose more data should it crash or its process be forcefully terminated.

casey
03.09.08, 08:00
I have the same "insufficient resources to complete download" problem, no idea how to fix it. I have tried almost everything, but nothing has fixed the problem so far...
Official uTorrent, uTraitor v3 and SBI Expansion Leecherpack v6 all work fine, and all of the clients use same settings file too.
So it's bit of an mystery why v4 gives that error.

I guess that i will just keep using v3 until the trackers i am using start banning older clients.

Thanks for the mod anyway tho :)

edit: oh yeah, i have only tested the stealth versions of v4.

yoco
03.09.08, 10:15
I have a problem with Stealth v2. I'm downloading from torrentbytes and it stoped at 63% saying this:"Error: Not enough quota is avaliable to process this command".

anon
03.09.08, 17:21
Increase your page file's size.
Your HDD may be full or close to full, free some space.
You may not have enough free RAM.
Possible defective RAM or overheated CPU.
Dell's Control Utility can also cause this problem if you have it installed.

What OS do you use, by the way?

yoco
03.09.08, 17:32
XP with SP2 Page file is enough, HDD as well, Ram is good, and have AMD Athlon.

anon
03.09.08, 18:39
Does the problem only happen with the Stealth v2 mod and that specific torrent, always at 63%?

yoco
03.09.08, 18:45
I only tried with v2 and didn't download anything since than. I'll probably try tonight or tomorrow.

pwnall
05.09.08, 19:16
i'm having the same problem with the quota error. i'm using DL as UL.
Also when utorrent is running that quota error affects FF and windows explorer. Mouse starts to lag, all window titles disappear, can't copy or move files. I've never experienced this before. My page file is 2.5GB I have 2GB ram.

anon
05.09.08, 19:32
FF and windows explorer. Mouse starts to lag, all window titles disappear, can't copy or move files.

What security software do you use?

pwnall
05.09.08, 19:42
What security software do you use?

comodo firewall only

anon
05.09.08, 21:29
Have you tried the tips I gave yoco before?
If so and the problem persists, it may be an issue in the mod. We'll have to wait and see what Snakedoctor says about this.

pwnall
06.09.08, 12:13
Have you tried the tips I gave yoco before?
If so and the problem persists, it may be an issue in the mod. We'll have to wait and see what Snakedoctor says about this.

yep tried everything. Doesn't help

Snakedoctor
10.09.08, 21:17
pwnall, Which mod do you have a problem with and what OS do you have?

anon
10.09.08, 21:18
@Snake: he's using the "Download as Upload" mod.

Snakedoctor
10.09.08, 21:27
Strange,
Which OS does he have?

I have tried all the mods in the package many times and i have had no problems.

What Torrent Site do you use it on?
And how good is your internet connection, maybe it gets overloaded or something.

anon
10.09.08, 21:30
Strange,
Which OS does he have?

I don't know, he hasn't posted that :frown:

What Torrent Site do you use it on?
And how good is your internet connection, maybe it gets overloaded or something.

Hopefully we'll get an answer from him soon, so that a solution -that could also work for other users getting the same error- may be found :smile:

yoco
11.09.08, 12:33
Well I think I solved my problem. I did this: I opened "Computer Management--> Disk Management--> right click on your disk letter (the one you download stuff on)--> click on mark partition as active". I helped me. :klatsch_3:

anon
11.09.08, 19:19
Glad to hear that, yoco :smile:

But wouldn't that render your computer unbootable if you have your downloads partition in the same physical drive as your system one? :frown:

Anyway, we should wait until pwnall tells us whether that fixed it for him too or not :smile:

yoco
11.09.08, 19:48
I have no idea what this means what you just said :confused2:
I have like this on every disk, thats why I did like this :smile: and I downloaded a 1.4GB big file without a problem :biggrin:

anon
11.09.08, 20:03
I have no idea what this means what you just said :confused2:

OK, suppose this is your hard drive :biggrin:
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1940/hddvy7.gif

As you can see, C: (system partition) and D: (downloads) are in the same physical disk.

If you mark D: as active, your PC may be rendered unbootable, as the next time you reboot, the bootloader will look for Windows in D: (and not C:), because that's the active partition.

This isn't a problem if you have your system and download partitions in different drives.

yoco
11.09.08, 20:59
Didn't know that. I had my downloads on USB external disk. Now I have it on new disk.

anon
11.09.08, 21:05
You shouldn't have any problems, then :smile:

@pwnall: if your system and download partitions are in different hard drives too, you can safely try what yoco posted and see if it solves the "quota problem" :top:

pwnall
15.09.08, 18:20
sorry for delay. I'm using WinXP SP2 with latest updates. Quota error does not depend on tracker either it's private or public sooner or later quota error pops out. I have only one partition so that "mark partition as active" doesn't help.
BTW my ISP is pretty decent and I strongly believe it has nothing to do with this quota error.

yoco
24.09.08, 20:21
Very stupid question. In azureus you have a button "update tracker". Is there no such thing here? :confused2: :redface:

shoulder
24.09.08, 20:25
Since this is a mod of uT it's most likely:

Rightclick a torrent --> Update Tracker

anon
24.09.08, 20:30
You can also go to the "Trackers" tab, and do that on individual entries (for multi-tracker torrents), to avoid hammering all trackers when just one of them doesn't work.
You also have to wait some time between manual tracker updates unless one of them is down, this is hard-coded inside the EXE and a measure to avoid abusing trackers with repeated announces.

yoco
24.09.08, 20:41
Thank you! I honestly didn't know that :redface:

elephantman5
24.09.08, 22:19
Any luck using this on What.cd anybody?

TheDarkSide
27.09.08, 06:01
Any luck using this on What.cd anybody?

anyone willingly to try this?

RUBBER
30.09.08, 13:57
why i have too whait in some tracker 30 minuts to start to donwload the file ??

by the way the same file in another trackers i don´t have too whait

thx for all

anon
30.09.08, 15:43
How many leechers and seeders does the torrent have in the tracker you have to "wait" 30 mins?
In other trackers you may not have to wait because of having enough seeders, but if the torrent you're having this issue with has very little sources, you have to wait until they've finished uploading to the peers they're currently connected to.

RUBBER
30.09.08, 20:09
i think is not that

i try it again whit one older torrent whit 4 seeders and 0 leecher and 0 peers and i have to whait 30 minuts again

anon
30.09.08, 20:13
What mod are you using?

RUBBER
30.09.08, 20:15
this one uTraitor v4 Stealth v2

anon
30.09.08, 20:22
Try the non-v2 Stealth mod instead, or NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker from Butcho's Expansion leecherpack. If you still have the same issue, most likely stealth mods don't work correctly on that tracker.

RUBBER
30.09.08, 20:31
i try it that NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker and doesn´t work very well to

thx to you guys you are the best ones

anon
30.09.08, 20:37
Doesn't work? Same issue? Then definitely stealth mods don't work at that tracker. :frown:

And use the thanks button to say thanks :smile:

Snakedoctor
11.10.08, 14:05
Hi all,
Sorry for not being active much these past weeks but i have been busy with school exams.
The new uTraitor v.5 based on the latest uTorrent version will be released tommorow.