PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot Found?

Duvaris
15.08.08, 03:39
A couple of hunters in northern Georgia (the state, not the country) claim to have found a carcass of the legendary creature known as Bigfoot (or Sasquatch, if you prefer).

The two hunters teamed up with a fellow named Tom Biscardi, head of a group called Searching for Bigfoot; they plan to hold a press conference on Friday in Palo Alto, Calif., to show off DNA evidence and photos--but not the body itself. That's apparently being kept under wraps. (Yeah, right.)

He's reeeeeeeeeeeeal! (Or is he?)

(Credit: Amblin Entertainment)
Biscardi's Web site, searchingforbigfoot.com, proceeded to crash under bandwidth pressures.

According to a press release, the creature:

• Stands 7-feet-7-inches tall.
• Weighs more than 500 pounds.
• Looks part human and part ape-like.
• Is male.
• Has reddish hair and blackish-gray eyes.
• Has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot.
• Has flat feet that are similar to human feet.
• Has a footprint that is 16.75 inches long and 5.75 inches wide at the heel.
• Has hands that are 11.75 inches long from the palm to the tip of the middle finger and are 6.25 inches wide.
• Walks upright. (Several of them apparently were seen on the day the body was found.)
• Has teeth that are more human-like than ape-like.
• Has been undergoing DNA testing.

This summer has filled quite the appetite for strange creatures in the news, fueled by photos of the "Montauk Monster," a strange carcass that washed ashore in eastern Long Island, New York. That creature, which earned plenty of headlines on Gawker and other New York-centric blogs, has been shakily confirmed as a viral marketing stunt. Earlier this week, a Texas man claimed to have videotaped a legendary creature called the Chupacabra, but the video really just looks like a weird dog.

The two amateur Bigfoot hunters who claim to have found the body in Georgia, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, are a cop and a former corrections officer, respectively. Biscardi, according to LiveScience, has been responsible for at least one Bigfoot hoax before, leading many to take this with an even bigger grain of salt than they normally would.

But here's the real kicker: Every geek and X-phile knows Bigfoot prefers the thick forests of the Pacific Northwest. What the heck was this one doing in Georgia? Searching for decent barbecue?

Seems Fishy to me. But guess we will find out soon. :shockkk!:

Link to Article (http://news.cnet.com/8301-13577_3-10017102-36.html?tag=mncol)

gokhan
15.08.08, 03:47
I can oly say "hahahahaha" for it :)

anon
15.08.08, 15:04
The only interesting thing I saw in the official site is a 400x300 pic. Not enough "evidence" :tongue:

Logitech
15.08.08, 15:55
They don't got Sasquatie, he is still ROFLing in the bush behind my house.

Duvaris
15.08.08, 16:50
They don't got Sasquatie, he is still ROFLing in the bush behind my house.

LOL nice :5585:

Logitech
15.08.08, 17:36
LOL nice :5585:

Yea it was nice for like 45 minutes after my post.
The MPAA found out that Sasquatie was member of an Scene group that was going to release the sceener of Dark Knight and Step Brothers.
So when they saw this post they tracked my IP down, went to my home, searched trough the woods behind my house and they found him smoking pot with Nessie.

He got to pay $250,000 or needs to sit in jail for 4 years if he behaves nicely.
Sasquatie don't have that amount of money so he's going to be locked up for 4 years:frown:.

Sasquatie is not really someone that you need to lock up he's very attached to his friends so I don't think he's going to behave.
Probably he's going to be locked up for 6 years if he don't gonna rape some man.
Sasquatie is someone that is kinda sexually frustrated if you know what I mean.

I feel too guilty to go to him when he's in jail because i'm the reason that he's in jail.

Bye Sasquatie will see you in 2012 hopefully.

Your good friend(sort of) Logitech.

anon
15.08.08, 17:42
LOL Logitech ^^
I'm surprised this isn't in the Chill & Fun section by now :biggrin:

Logitech
15.08.08, 17:45
LOL Logitech ^^
I'm surprised this isn't in the Chill & Fun section by now :biggrin:

This isn't Chill & Fun.
My friend Sasquatie is in jail and I don't have the money to buy him out of jail:mad2:.

anon
15.08.08, 17:50
OK, sorry, I didn't take the situation seriously enough :redface:

Logitech
15.08.08, 18:02
Nah, doesn't matter anon, none believed me when I said that big foot lived behind my house so don't be to harsh on yourself.

Aurion
22.08.08, 19:36
LOL Bigfoot ?? Well I do believe that certain strange creatures live among us !! Just give it a go inside a huge woods & you will be positive about that :tongue:

Logitech
23.08.08, 15:16
It don't even has be a big bush to find sasquatie .

anon
23.08.08, 19:27
Too bad we won't be hearing from him for a quite long time :frown: