PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v6 (based on uTorrent 1.8 (11758))

Butcho
11.08.08, 22:00
SB-Innovation Presents

>>>>>> uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v6 <<<<<<

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5669/splash3kopieza2cx1.png

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<

Supplier:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

Es sind folgende Mods in diesem Leecher Pack enthalten:

-Orginal.exe
-Fakeup-2x.exe
-Fakeup-5x.exe
-Fakeup-8x.exe
-Multi-11x.exe
-Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-11x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-11x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-111x.exe

-NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

Erklärung:

-No Complete
Es wird kein fertiggestellt Status an den Tracker gesendet.
Es entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

-Report Seeder:
Ihr werdet sofort als Seeder angezeigt.
Euer Download auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.

-NoReport-Seeder:
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt
Ihr werdet als Seeder angezeigt

-NoReport-Tracker
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt
Es werden keine aktiven Torrents in eurem Profil angezeigt
Funktioniert leider nicht auf allen Seiten...
Getestet auf Bitme

-Fakeup
Es wird eine 8 bzw 5 oder 2 vor eurem Upload gehängt.
Begrenzt deshalb am besten euren Upload auf 9 kb

-Multi
Euer Upload wird mal 11 bzw. 111 genommen.
Ich würde euch empfehlen euer Uploadlimit auf 6 bzw 1 zu stellen.

Explanation:

-No Complete:
There is no complete report to the Tracker.
There is no entry in the snatchliste.

-Report Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't rated on the tracker.

-NoReport-Seeder:
You Upload and you download aren't rated on the Tracker.
You are shown as a seeder.

-NoReport-Tracker:
You Upload and you download aren't rated on the Tracker.
There are no active Torrents shown in you profile.
unfortunately doesn't work on every Tracker.
Testet on Bitme

-Fakeup:
There is a 8 , a 5 or a 2 in front of you upload.
Thats why you sould set a limit to 9KB/s.

-Multi:
Your upload is multiply with 11 or 111.
My recommendation is to set you upload between 1 and 6 KB/s.

Mod Features:
-based on uTorrent 1.8 (11758)
-included Splashscreen (THX Manas)
-build many different utorrent versions for each cheat situation.. ;)
-Changed the "About uTorrent" window
-included language pack
-removed "call home"
-included IP-Filter Updater
-included utorrent help file
-Optimized all announcen to the tracker
-changed icon colour

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

Password:

v1.78

shoulder
11.08.08, 22:09
Great work again. :top:

On which build version is this based?

Butcho
11.08.08, 22:14
-based on uTorrent 1.8 ( build 11758)
Sollte bis jetzt das neueste build von heute sein.
Aber irgendwie befürchte ist das noch mal geupdatet wird...

anon
11.08.08, 22:29
Aber irgendwie befürchte ist das noch mal geupdatet wird...

Yep, that sucks, you don't finish modding one build and they come up with another one, it's as if they did so in purpose...

And you release a beta pack, seba does it, you release a final pack, seba does it, sigh :mad2:... at least he's stupid enough to believe his mods are better than yours :stupid: :biggrin:

Thanks again! :wink:

Granatapfel
12.08.08, 01:05
das erste µTorrent-Mod das bei mir kein Virus meldet....also das erste dass benutzbar ist...benutze AVG

hitman
12.08.08, 03:36
And you release a beta pack, seba does it, you release a final pack, seba does it, sigh :mad2:... at least he's stupid enough to believe his mods are better than yours :stupid: :biggrin:

Thanks again! :wink:

actually other sites are stealing now from him his utorrent version. it looks like he did something wrong maybe he should recheck his work.

Aurion
12.08.08, 04:51
Well,its awesome to see a 1.8 uT integrated modded client here in SB-I !! Good work Butcho,should try this one out to see how stable it is,Keep it up my friend :top:

d00d
12.08.08, 07:22
Nice to see the first 1.8 Mod, Good job!

gicu
12.08.08, 07:57
NoReport-Tracker dosn't work on all trackers.... is there a way to do it ? or it depends on the scripts used on trackers?

Butcho
12.08.08, 08:36
NoReport-Tracker dosn't work on all trackers.... is there a way to do it ? or it depends on the scripts used on trackers?

There are some trackers where it works. But you're right the most sites have changed their code that you can't use it there. In the past the noreport tracker version worked for example on bitme...

@anon&hitman

The seba utorrent mods send wrong announces. For example his old report seeder mods send a error and no key. I haven't checked his newest release but there are some changes since utorrent 1.8 and if he create his pack like his old ones. He send total wrong announces with crazy values.
I'll check it after work and tell you then...

fromas
12.08.08, 13:31
das erste µTorrent-Mod das bei mir kein Virus meldet....also das erste dass benutzbar ist...benutze AVG

in KEINEM unserer Mods war bisher ein Virus!!:stupid:

anon
12.08.08, 17:55
@Granatapfel: no virus, check the bold red text, it's a false positive caused by the method Butcho used to protect his mods :wink:

@Butcho: yea his mods work like sh!t: last time I checked the no report sent uploaded & downloaded =000, key=00000000 and <NULL> :biggrin: I wonder if he even tests his mods before releasing... :rolleyes2:
I feel bad for the people that think they're well made and end up losing their accounts though

miyukk
12.08.08, 20:12
Critical Vulnerability Discovered in uTorrent | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/critical-vulnerability-discovered-in-utorrent-080812/)

after read this, i'm really conviced to upgrade to 1.8

anon
12.08.08, 20:17
Critical Vulnerability Discovered in uTorrent | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/critical-vulnerability-discovered-in-utorrent-080812/)

Just seen that... it's a good incentive to update, you never know how lamers will take advantage of that bug and upload "infected" .torrents to public trackers, then crash or control your PC when you load them...

Edit: have a look at what seba14 wrote in his blog:

Don’t use SB-I crap! and why are the files 1.4 MB huge? Good bye for your accounts :-)

Not only he thinks his mods are better than ours, but that ours are as bad as his really are :rolleyes2:
About the filesize... he should know better than everyone it's because of the EXE protection to keep assholes like him away! :mad2:
The last thing we need is him publishing the inner workings of our uTorrent mods so that they can be detected... :icon_angry[1]:

SB-I mods contain BackDoor.W32.SdBot.czl :-)
Check it on Online malware scan (http://virusscan.jotti.org/)

A picture's worth a thousand words, heh...
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2043/virusud0.gif
As you'll be able to see yourself scanning the FakeUp-2x.exe file from this 1.8 pack, I didn't modify the HTML.

Sigh...

hitman
13.08.08, 00:20
Edit: have a look at what seba14 wrote in his blog:

well i smell Jealousity only noobs can believe him

anon
13.08.08, 00:26
He probably doesn't even give a sh!. about who has the best mods or not, he just wants more traffic, more people seeing his ads and clicking his links = $ as always :mad2:

shoulder
13.08.08, 00:30
# seba14 Says:
August 12th, 2008 at 8:27 pm

One of his comments. :mad2:

Well, let's see when he'll steal one of our infected mods the next time. :rolleyes2:

anon
13.08.08, 00:45
Well, let's see when he'll steal one of our infested mods the next time. :rolleyes2:

Stupid, isn't it? :shy:
And the cycle keeps on going, 00de just stole "his" mods...

:fuckseba: http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8872/00dexk9.gif

hitman
13.08.08, 01:24
And the cycle keeps on going, 00de just stole "his" mods...

as you can see there is justice :biggrin:

# seba14 Says:
August 12th, 2008 at 8:27 pm

great seba you owned yourself just look on all your old mods that you make they had nearly all backdoor warnings so just sftu :rolleyes2:

as i told before just dont believe his words he is only Jealous about our work

Zibbo
13.08.08, 04:53
What is the password for the RAR?

ty

Edit - heh, I missed the "say thanks" part... lol

s110232
13.08.08, 19:22
where is the muti111 mod?

i can't see it in rar file

anon
13.08.08, 19:34
The EXEs for those mods have "10x" and "100x" in their filename due to a small typo, but they multiply by 11 (checked)

Butcho
13.08.08, 21:13
Yes anon is right. I forgot to rename the files in the mod folder but you send a multi of 11x...

Mumpitz
14.08.08, 02:55
n1 Release aber keine emulate Version für bestimmte ALT's ???

Butcho
14.08.08, 09:57
Ich kann demnächst noch ein emu pack machen. Ich wollte halt noch warten bis die 1.8er Version mal endlich komplett fertig ist. Zur Zeit ändern sie ja noch fast jeden Tag was daran.

Rantanplan0567
14.08.08, 16:24
Hi, warum schießt seba14 so gegen eure Mods? Direkt auf seiner Startseite steht beim uTorrent Mod was nicht so nettes!!!
Gruß Rantanplan0567

Rebound
14.08.08, 16:36
Würde mal sagen das ist der Pure Neid. :biggrin: Ich wäre auch Neidisch wenn ich zu Blöd wäre einen vernünftigen uTorrent Leecher zu coden...

PS.: Wer sowas glaubt, sollte am besten gleich bei seba bleiben...

Butcho
14.08.08, 17:14
Eigentlich ist es nur eine Rache Aktion von ihm weil wir hier in den ersten Beiträgen die Fehler seiner Mods gepostet haben. In meinem Mod ist kein Virus, die Dateigrösse kommt vom Splash und vom Protecten und es sendet nicht jede Version den key denn er dort gepostet hat. Also kann man seinen Kommentar in die Tonne tretten.
Der Idiot soll lieber mal schauen das er selbst fehlerfreie Packs veröffentlicht...

Nachteule
15.08.08, 13:16
Ich kann demnächst noch ein emu pack machen. Ich wollte halt noch warten bis die 1.8er Version mal endlich komplett fertig ist. Zur Zeit ändern sie ja noch fast jeden Tag was daran.

Klasse :smile:, melde schon mal Interesse an einer Emu-Version (1.6.1) an, da die 1.8er ja bestimmt auf den meisten Trackern wie üblich wieder gebannt sein wird :frown:

gicu
15.08.08, 15:02
no virus fount...or if found not with high treath .. so bleah no realy treth

anon
15.08.08, 15:05
There's no threat at all; it's just that false positive warnings are generated because of the packing/protection method. :wink:

GSP
16.08.08, 04:30
Sir i cannot see the password eventhough i click the "thanks" button..

newbie here please hekp. :)

zatoicchi
16.08.08, 06:23
Sir i cannot see the password eventhough i click the "thanks" button..

you need a certain amount of post to see the passwords ..

GSP
16.08.08, 07:20
you need a certain amount of post to see the passwords ..

i try it and it doesn't work...Do we have any tutorial on how to install it and what is the settings..do we need to disable DHT?

gicu
16.08.08, 09:21
so... is the a virus or not?????

Rebound
16.08.08, 11:12

Of course not... :rolleyes2:

zatoicchi
16.08.08, 11:15

for once and for all there are no viruses on this clients ..:mad2::mad2:

This statement is written In RED above the down load link

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

when using utorrent multi 111 and i set my maximun upload rate to 1kbs , the down rate seems to be affected , im limited to only 12kbs and below ,it does not go higher than that. if i set it 2kbs max upload rate it limits the down rate to 24kbs and below..etc
but when its set at default which is 0kbs , download rate is OK

Can anyone else please confirm if they are having the same problem?

regards

winan
16.08.08, 12:40
a new version based on µTorrent 1.8 Build 11813 will go out?
thanks!

Heiji
16.08.08, 17:29
for once and for all there are no viruses on this clients ..:mad2::mad2:

This statement is written In RED above the down load link

when using utorrent multi 111 and i set my maximun upload rate to 1kbs , the down rate seems to be affected , im limited to only 12kbs and below ,it does not go higher than that. if i set it 2kbs max upload rate it limits the down rate to 24kbs and below..etc
but when its set at default which is 0kbs , download rate is OK

Can anyone else please confirm if they are having the same problem?

regards

That's a feature from the official version, designed to reduce leeching. If you set your maximum upload rate below 6 kbps, the download rate will be limited to.... 6x the upload rate if I recall correctly (this is in 1.7.7, maybe different in 1.8). So if you have to set a maximum upload rate, set it to 6 kbps minimum.
Maybe someone can mod this feature away?

anon
16.08.08, 18:38
@zat: what Heiji said if you mean the global upload rate :smile:
uT also started to cap your download if you set the individual upload limit for a torrent to less than 6. 1.7.7 is the last version without this limitation.

neok05
16.08.08, 19:08
Hey, good job anyway.
Is it possible to Update Tracker (because option is dissappear) ?
Is it safe to use Multi 11x ? and why its called 11, when it multipli only 10 ?

anon
16.08.08, 19:31
Since update to 1.8 "Update tracker" doesn't always appear in menu

This is annoying. It seems to be sporadically available on different torrents at different times, when previously I could do it any time I wished.

Answer:

You'll have to wait until the min interval (column in the trackers tab) has elapsed for at least one tracker. This was done to minimize needless tracker hammering.

11x is as safe as the old 10x multiplier is. And it's called like that because the method for multiplying your reported upload has been changed :wink:

zatoicchi
16.08.08, 19:50
If you set your maximum upload rate below 6 kbps, the download rate will be limited to.... 6x the upload rate if I recall correctly (this is in 1.7.7, maybe different in 1.8).

did not know that, they should have left things the way it was ...aprreciate the info. i guess i will be using back to 1.77 vesrion until further notice.:biggrin:

swesucker
16.08.08, 19:57
it asking about a password when i try to unpack, but in here there stand: password:
and then nothing? Why can i unpack`?

shoulder
16.08.08, 19:59
You have to click the THX Button to see the password. :wink:

RDumbart
17.08.08, 15:23
First, thanks for the mods. I really feel they are welcomed in the situation of lots of seeders, very few leechers ('peers') and the need to keep a ratio of one...

I don't care for a high ratio (just over 1 is OK with me) so I installed the NoReport-Seeder. What I've found:

- No virus when scanned with AVG anti-malvare or Spybot.
- LOTS of warnings by Comodo firewall when program is loaded (kind of scary...)

But I feel there's a problem somewhere - the original version will connect to significantly more seeders then the modded one (same torrent, tracker, tested more than once).

shoulder
17.08.08, 15:39
You are using NoReport Seeder.
That means the tracker recognizes you as a seeder.

Therefore he doesn't connect you to (a lot of) other seeder.
Because of that you only load from peers and therefore you have a slower downloadspeed.

Logitech
17.08.08, 15:40
But I feel there's a problem somewhere - the original version will connect to significantly more seeders then the modded one (same torrent, tracker, tested more than once).

Can this maybe be coincidence?
Sometimes I'm connect to 5 peers and then I got full speed and sometimes I'm connected to 33 peers and then I also have full speed.
I have never had that my client connect to more peers then was necessary.

Edit:
What shoulder posted could also be the cause of the problem I read over the part that you used the NoReport option.

RDumbart
17.08.08, 16:47
Thanks, guys

- Which version you think it's better to use, then?
- No, I'm not connected only to peers. There are very few peers and almost all the DL has been from seeders.
It's just that the original version would connect to more seeders in my test.

anon
17.08.08, 20:12
- Which version you think it's better to use, then?

It depends on the situation... for torrents with a lot of leechers a Fakeup or Multiplicator mod will do fine IMO. But some trackers can detect the 11x and 111x if they have scripts against it.

RDumbart
17.08.08, 22:13
anon

I only care to use a mod in a very specific situation - a private tracker torrent with many seeders and very few (or none) leechers. It would be almost impossible to keep a DL/UL ratio close to 1 in such a situation.

When I asked about the best version was regarding this scenario.

anon
17.08.08, 22:23
You can try the Fakeup 2x mod and limit your upload to 6kB/s, that way when you upload, the tracker will see a maximum speed of 26kB/s...

RDumbart
17.08.08, 22:45
Thanks, and how do you compare it with what I'm using now - the NoReport Seeder?

anon
17.08.08, 22:50
* The fakeup mods place a 2 in front of your upload speed. The no report ones don't report your upload & download at all (0:0).

* NoReport-Seeder shows you as a seed, while fakeup mods only do so when combined with Report-Seeder:

-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe

Else you're shown as a leecher if downloading and as a seed if you have 100% of the torrent.

r0gu3ptm
18.08.08, 17:12
thank you for the great job I've been using this mod for almost a year now... and its great. thank you again

hackvish
19.08.08, 10:35
I can't see the password

shoulder
19.08.08, 12:15
Press the THX Button, then you should see it. :wink:

cheesy_cake
23.08.08, 11:43
Can someone explain to me what are the benefits of using these hacks?

No complete - It ups and downloads normally, affects the ratio but does not send a complete flag to the tracker. What's the use?

Report Seeder- True it doesn't track my download and puts me as a seeder but then i can download from the leechers present and not from the seeders because i am one too.

NoReport Seeder- Does not connect to either the leechers or seeders as it does not send any info to the tracker. What's the use?

Can someone explain how to use these hacks?

Logitech
23.08.08, 14:49
Report Seeder most of the time only connect to leecher.
NoReportSeeder: Is almost the same as Report Seeder.
It shows you as seeder in the peer list, but it doesn't report your download and upload.

cheesy_cake
23.08.08, 16:00
Report Seeder most of the time only connect to leecher.
NoReportSeeder: Is almost the same as Report Seeder.
It shows you as seeder in the peer list, but it doesn't report your download and upload.

Yes, i know. But what is the use of this hack if i can only download from leechers who have incomplete files themselves? Maybe i am not getting this. :confused2:

Rebound
23.08.08, 17:41
Every torrent is splited in many parts. Every leecher have another part of the torrent file.

Many leechers = the complete torrent file (most)

Test it!

best regards

Rebound

czullo
24.08.08, 16:09
Butcho will you update this leecher pack to the µTorrent 1.8 Build 11813 Stable ?

Butcho
24.08.08, 22:34
No because they've already released v1.81 beta. So i think i wait some days until the final is out.
But if you need it now and you can't wait i can build it for you tomorrow.

czullo
25.08.08, 13:12
Ohh i see i hope they will relase final soon ;) Regards :)

come79
25.08.08, 19:23
"Thats why you sould set a limit to 9KB / s."

This article does not understand

Please explain :)

shoulder
25.08.08, 19:34
This mod adds a 2, 5 or an 8 in front of your real upload.

Therefore you should set your upload limit to 9KB/s, otherwise you'll announce at least 210KB/s which can be detected easily.

anon
25.08.08, 19:40
You should limit your upload to a maximum of 9kB/s because Fakeup mods place a 2, 5 or 8 in front of your upload speed, so, should it go higher than 9kbs, the tracker will see a speed of [for example, when using the Fakeup2x mod] 210, 220kbs... which is of course a lot more detectable than a 29kbs one.

And shoulder was faster. :biggrin:

come79
26.08.08, 17:17
Really?

Then 200kb=4mb???

:shockkk!:

shoulder
26.08.08, 18:52
I don't get what you mean.

Can you please explain?

Logitech
26.08.08, 19:03
shoulder, anon explained how the fakeup 2x works.
Only come79 still doesn't understand it and for some weird reason came with an conversion table or something like that.

shoulder
26.08.08, 19:16
Yeah, I know that and also I know how the mods work.

I only don't understand his conversion table.

9kb=210kb
200kb=4mb

I have no idea how he gets this solution.

jolas
26.08.08, 20:30
may i ask which is better? ratiomaster\shumod\utorrent.

shoulder
26.08.08, 20:33
Shu Mod and Faze are the best ones. :wink:

drzoos
28.08.08, 09:10
work with waffles?
what's with noreport mod it work?

Rebound
28.08.08, 13:42
work with waffles?
what's with noreport mod it work?

I wouldn´t prefer this on waffles. The most mods in this packed are from waffles detected. For waffles you can only use the faze mod or the azureus shu mod.

best regards

Rebound

come79
28.08.08, 17:59
what faze mode?

and what azureus shu mod.?

sorry, Does not speak English well.

and i want conversion table

thank you^^

anon
28.08.08, 19:56
@come79

The Shu Mod/SB-I Hack is an Azureus modification which adds all kinds of leecher features and ways to fake upload. You can find the latest version here. (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/azureus-vuze-sb-innovation-hack-3-1-1-1-306_b05_ddj-beta-4226/)
The Faze Mod is another well coded, SBI-exclusive client that's right now in developement, but works perfectly fine. For now its features are an upload multiplicator, different no report options, perfect client spoofs, and some other settings, and more things are planned to be added in the future. You can find it here. (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f114/faze-mod-0-1-public-beta-3830/)

As regarding for a "conversion table", for example, when using the Fakeup 2x Mod:

If your real speed is: 9kB/s
The tracker will see: 29kB/s

If real speed = 10kB/s
Tracker sees = 210kB/s

Real speed = 20kB/s
Tracker = 220kB/s

and so on...

For the Fakeup 5x and 8x, just change the underlined digit to 5 and 8, respectively.

eriche
28.08.08, 19:57
I like this MOD :klatsch_3:

But I miss one feature I am used in older uTorrent MODs 1.6

It was possible to set Upload to 1kb while having unlimmited download :wink:

Is there a Modded Version of uTorrent 1.8 available removing the RATIO stuff :confused2:

GreeT`s eRich

anon
28.08.08, 20:00
No, it's not possible anymore.
uT's EXE would need to be disassembled and hacked, which is pretty much like a cracking a program, and outside the reach of what can be achieved with hex-mods.

eriche
28.08.08, 20:35
sadly to hear that :shockkk!:

I know that they are protecting their Applikation!

But I think if you can fake Uploads - where is the big step to disable the Ratio stuff :confused2:

GreeT`s

anon
28.08.08, 20:38
But I think if you can fake Uploads - where is the big step to disable the Ratio stuff :confused2:

Modding uTorrent to fake upload is actually easier than removing its ratio code :wink:

Rebound
28.08.08, 22:36
sadly to hear that :shockkk!:

I know that they are protecting their Applikation!

GreeT`s

Jo, das kannste knicken. Die Ratio Sperre zu finden und zu hacken ist so gut wie unmöglich, da man nur auf sehr geringe Teile Zugriff hat, der Rest ist ja verschlüsselt. Ist schade, aber ist leider so. Damals ging das noch, da uTorrent noch nicht so gut geschützt war und man mehr Zugriff hatte. Solange da niemand herkommt und anfängt den uTorrent zu decompilieren bzw. ReverseEngeneering anzuwenden, wird es auf ewig nicht Möglich sein einen 1 KBit uT herzustellen. Und es gibt nicht viele Leute die das können und es dann beim uTorrent auch noch hinbekommen würden. :wink:

Deshalb muss man das Thema leider abhaken. :frown:

Gruß

Rebound

ghostfucker
29.08.08, 02:24
ich weiss nicht obs im utorrent 1.8 anders ist, aber beim alten war es möglich den upload von einzelnen torrents auf 1kb zu limitieren ohne den download zu beeinflussen (also ich spreche nicht vom globalen upload).

btw. ist decompilieren bei c++ anwendungen möglich [ich gehe mal davon aus da µt in c++ geschrieben ist]?

Rebound
29.08.08, 11:41
ich weiss nicht obs im utorrent 1.8 anders ist, aber beim alten war es möglich den upload von einzelnen torrents auf 1kb zu limitieren ohne den download zu beeinflussen (also ich spreche nicht vom globalen upload).

Dürfte nicht mehr gehen, habs aber noch nicht getestet mit den aktuellen Versionen.

btw. ist decompilieren bei c++ anwendungen möglich [ich gehe mal davon aus da µt in c++ geschrieben ist]?

Möglich ist Grundsätzlich alles, kommt immer darauf an was man drauf hat und wie gut man ist. :wink:

Nur wenn man niemanden hat der das kann und macht, nützt das ja alles nichts... Denke für viel Geld wäre das sicher machbar, aber dafür Geld auszugeben, naja ich weiß nicht ob es das Wert ist...

Mfg

Rebound

ghostfucker
29.08.08, 18:24
find ich erstaunlich das es geht^^ hatte mal meinen prof auf sowas angesprochen und ein "geht nicht" bekommen ;)

dachte sowas währe nur durch disassemblieren möglich, wobei das selbst bei so ner kompakten anwendung wie utorrent eine sehr undankbare arbeit währe =)
wer schon mal versucht hat ein spiel zu cracken weiss wo von ich rede *fg

Rebound
29.08.08, 21:19
Also decompilieren geht bei uT nicht direkt, das ist glaub ich noch protected, da müsste man Reverse Engeneering anwenden, das hatte ich weiter oben angesprochen. Aber ich bin kein Experte auf dem Gebiet, Butcho oder hitman haben da mehr Ahnung was nötig wäre um den uT zu knacken.

Gruß

Rebound

mmmmm
03.09.08, 01:22
Butcho will you update this leecher pack to the µTorrent 1.8 Build 11813 Stable ?

But if you need it now and you can't wait i can build it for you tomorrow.

I need it please

Thanks

shoulder
04.09.08, 14:41
This is a false positive. :wink:

dangermouse
05.09.08, 05:59
when using the fake up x2 does it change your actual ratio or does it just affect your upload?

fiorello
05.09.08, 08:55
i use fake up x2 with upload 6kB/s but The tracker some time will see 120 kB/s !!!

if i use fake up x2 with upload 9kB/s The tracker will see some time 180 kB/s !!!

how can I have a fake upload about 80 max 100kB/s since that if I set 5kB/s upload limited my download at 25 kB/s....

thx

shoulder
05.09.08, 13:21
@dangermouse:

It "improves" your uploadspeed, therefore you will "upload" more and this will finally improve your ratio.

@fiorello

That's not common.
Normally the Fakeup 2x adds a 2 in front of your real uploadspeed.

Real uploadspeed - Fake uploadspeed

8KB/s - 28KB/s
9KB/s - 29KB/s

With the Fakeup 8x and a maximal uploadspeed of 9KB/s your fake uploadspeed would be between 81KB/s and 89KB/s.

fiorello
05.09.08, 17:43
@shoulder

Fakeup 2x

no in some privat tracker i use 6KB/s real upload but Fake uploadspeed result also 114,29KB/s in the first 30 min

I tested on several traker always with the same result !!!

I do not understand why in the tracker is not recognized 26KB/s
instead of 114,29KB/s or 6 - 50 -10 ecc ecc but
but never 26KB/s

I repeat that I use exclusively Fakeup 2x with my upload real 6KB/s.

shoulder
05.09.08, 18:03
But that's not normal AFAIK.

Maybe Butcho or anon can help you, they are better at solving such problems.

bar333
06.09.08, 09:18
do you know which of modes work with TL?
'casuse no report-seeder doen't work

fiorello
06.09.08, 12:44
But that's not normal AFAIK.

Maybe Butcho or anon can help you, they are better at solving such problems.

ok i've contacted Butcho....await response

bretthe
08.09.08, 10:47
The first few times I used the Multi 100x, my ratio gained extremely quickly, but as I kept on using it, the ratio started to stay the same....
help anyone.......?:frown:

Rebound
08.09.08, 13:37
The first few times I used the Multi 100x, my ratio gained extremely quickly, but as I kept on using it, the ratio started to stay the same....
help anyone.......?:frown:

You mean the ratio on the tracker or in the utorrent?

Butcho
08.09.08, 13:59
I don't find the problem with the FakeUp2x.
If i check the announce all looks perfect and i can't belive that the tracker don't count the Fakeup.

The only way why the mod don't work is that the tracker have found a possibility to detect this cheater method, but i don't think so because then the staff would ban you.
You could try an older version of the expansios mods but i think you get the same summary or you download a http sniffer and check the announces your self that you can see thar everything is normal....

gicu
10.09.08, 10:03
the NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe is a perfect tool, unfortunaltly dosn't work on every tracker. Maybe on later versions will work. For making ratio i use RM with latest client files and to download torrents with NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe because i don't have to let my PC on for 24 hours on same trackers as it ascs to. So the best combination for me is this. THX all.

anon
10.09.08, 17:19
the NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe is a perfect tool, unfortunaltly dosn't work on every tracker.

High level trackers will also ban you on-sight if you use it.

redhatperl
11.09.08, 05:36
where is the password ??

Butcho
11.09.08, 12:07
where is the password ??

You must press the "thanks" button that you can see the pass for the rar file...

piki
12.09.08, 20:17
hello:)

i am new here..just found out this lovely site while i was googeling.

is this the seba mode?

i used version 1.6 and this is a great tool, so i was looking for latest or for update..just to see whats new:)

anon
12.09.08, 20:21
hello:)

i am new here..just found out this lovely site while i was googeling.

Welcome to SB-I :top:

is this the seba mode?

No, it isn't.
And don't download anything from his blog: you can find everything he has stolen there in our board, without giving him money everytime you click his links.

i used version 1.6 and this is a great tool, so i was looking for latest or for update..just to see whats new:)

uTorrent has changed a lot since 1.6 :biggrin:

piki
12.09.08, 20:35
:D ok..count me in;)

question:

if i use only the exe file (original exe ver 1.8) - is it fake upload, or i must use the fake-5 or fake-2 with the original?
how it works?

anon
12.09.08, 21:52
@piki:
You don't use the Fake Up mods "along" the original. They're the original itself with the cheating mods hardcoded.
You must use the Fakeup-2/5/8x EXE, depending on your preference.

piki
12.09.08, 22:11
@piki:
You don't use the Fake Up mods "along" the original. They're the original itself with the cheating mods hardcoded.
You must use the Fakeup-2/5/8x EXE, depending on your preference.

:biggrin: :top:

thanks..i will play with the modes abit.

cmoney13
15.09.08, 02:48
how do i use this???

Is this like ratio faker?

Butcho
15.09.08, 06:14
no it is a modded utorrent client. You can really download with this program not like with Ratio Faker...

gicu
15.09.08, 10:55
you can download wit it like utorrent but the report to the tracker is modify

svr_2007
15.09.08, 11:51
EDIT: it works now.

new question: can i use the original alongside with this expansion? if so how?

also will this work on SCT and SCC? for example i have a 2mb/s up speed...but it never takes full advantage of it, i upload at 100kb/s max. well if i set the upload speed to 50kb/s and use the fake +8, it'll be 850kb/s? isnt that normal? why would it raise suspicion if my max up speed is 2mb/s?

is it ok if i use it like that?

anon
15.09.08, 14:20
new question: can i use the original alongside with this expansion? if so how?

Do you mean running both the official client and these mods at the same time? You can achieve that by running the 2nd instance with the /RECOVER command-line parameter.

also will this work on SCT and SCC? for example i have a 2mb/s up speed...but it never takes full advantage of it, i upload at 100kb/s max. well if i set the upload speed to 50kb/s and use the fake +8, it'll be 850kb/s? isnt that normal? why would it raise suspicion if my max up speed is 2mb/s?

Yes, it'll get suspicious. It's better if you limit your real upload speed between 6 and 9 kB/s like Butcho's post says, so that the tracker sees a maximum upload speed of 89kbs. :wink:

svr_2007
15.09.08, 17:10
Ok thanks for clearing that up.

I hope it's ok if I added you on ICQ :).

anon
15.09.08, 19:43
I find it fantastic :wink:
But QIP says you removed yourself from my contact list... something went wrong, you'll have to re-add me.

piki
17.09.08, 09:39
i...know this question been asked befor, but..why some modes makes some antivirus software to send virus alerts?

(sorry for being noob with anoying questions).

Butcho
17.09.08, 10:39
It' because i've packed the exe with a crypter to protect the mod.
There is no virus in this pack....

gicu
17.09.08, 13:51
scan the files you think that it contains viruses with more than one antivirus software. the results are not tha same...sometimes

anon
17.09.08, 18:48
You can always scan the file at VirusTotal (http://www.virustotal.com/). If only a few AV programs detect it as some generic backdoor/etc. it's most likely a false positive... But if you don't exactly trust the place you've downloaded it from, run it inside a sandbox or VM.

SB-I can be trusted. :wink:

czullo
19.09.08, 12:32
My tracker ban all 1.8 RC`s version uf utrrent can you please update it to Final relase ? and in near future relase only Finals ? its meand less work to you. Thx in advance

anon
19.09.08, 14:14
@czullo: this version is based on v1.8 Build 11758, but that isn't a RC but a final...
Build 11813 - the one you can download from utorrent.com at the time of this post - is also a final, is this the one you mean?

Butcho
19.09.08, 17:00
@czullo
Sorry i was thinking that they release utorrent 1.81 a little bit earlier.
I can update the version this weekend...

mmmmm
19.09.08, 21:58
yes please we r wating

czullo
20.09.08, 04:07
ive read somewhere on utorrent forum that they comming into RC shorty so i think we can wait a bit. But next time please relase only Finals :) Regards

Butcho
20.09.08, 19:42
That was the second 1.8 final they've released and never a RC2 version czullo.
You're tracker shows that false.
I alway wait until the versions have the final status but this time they create a newer build two day after that and i don't know that they send a other peerid because of fixing a litle view bug...

Update:

uTorrent 1.8 (11813) SBI Expansion Leecher v6.1

(http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utorrent-expansion-sbi-leecherpack-v6-1-based-utorrent-1-8-11813-a-5737/)

shoulder
29.09.08, 18:17
It should work at What but AFAIK it's not working at Waffles.

sinofsins
29.09.08, 19:50
i apologise if this sounds like a noob question but may I know if there is any FAQ/guide on how to use the SBI Leecherpack. This is my first time trying it as I usually use RatioMaster. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

anon
29.09.08, 19:54
Just open the mod you want, load a torrent, and let it run. The cheating process takes place automatically and transparently. To know what every mod feature does, refer to Butcho's post. Cheat-features can also be combined, as is the case with the NoComplete_Multi-111x mod, for example.

Lover
05.03.09, 03:44
Hallo zusammen

Diese Versionen laufen auf meinen Rechner immer noch am besten,

der Download gut und konstant.

Einen Dank an den Modder und Macher dieses Mods.

mfg Lover

robbi18w2
07.03.09, 06:47
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/3rw4nd6l/sadg.JPG

thats the error i get. help me out please!

anon
07.03.09, 15:48
Error LP5 = The package is corrupt. Try to disable your antivirus and firewall (specially if you use ZoneAlarm), and check if you can run the mods. If you still can't, keep both disabled, and redownload the archive from the first post.

AirMax95s
01.06.09, 12:58
password please?

hitman
02.06.09, 02:45
password please?

look below the unhidden content picture the password have 5 chars :wink: