PDA

View Full Version : What are 'credits' per profile info??

SealLion
09.08.08, 05:15
Hello: When I look into my own profile, I see that I have credits. What I see is some sort of banking scheme.

May I ask what this is all about??

I notice that on another tracker...HDBITS.org, they have the same or similiar scheme. ...never did inquire about that.

Could I have some more info into what exactly this is {for here, that is}??

o

CindyVer
09.08.08, 07:45
From the Faq:

How to get credits?
You get credits wich each of the following things: - open a Thread(+1) - write a post(+1) - get reputation points from an other User(+2). Credits are added after 12 hours.

Why do I need credits?
You need credits for downloading appendixes from the Mod & Tool Forum and the One-Click-Hoster forum. Without credits you can't download anything from this forums. Naturally all other downloads are for free.

Why is there a Creditsystem?
The Creditsystem is an action to keep users away who just signup to get our Mods and Tools. We are a community and because of that the Mods are a kind of "award" for hard-working members of our community.

What is the price for one download?
The price is 2 Credits for every appendix.

Why are Credits added after 12 hours?
Only because of the reason that many users think , they have to spam to get our mods , which we have built with hard work. We are a Community and everybody , who doesn't appreciate the work of our coders and isn't able to write useful posts , is not welcome here.

Why do I have Minus Credits?
If a post or topic violates the rules it will be deleted. The credits you would have received for the post will be deducted. Since credits for posts or topics are given after 12 hours but deducted immediately it's possible to have minus credits. But don't worry, after 12 hours everything will be back to normal. By the way: Credits are also deducted for bad renommee.

You can store your credits in some kind of bank.
The credits system is disabled for now. Meaning you don't have to have credits for downloading stuff.

Hope this is clear.

SealLion
09.08.08, 09:54
much clearer.

I forgot that, that info is in the FAQ.

I remember reading it upon sign up. Just forgot about it.

Rebound
09.08.08, 12:39
The bank system is integrated, because we are planing to implement a shop system, for this we need a money system. At the moment itīs under testing and you can ignore all the things. :wink:

best regards

Rebound