PDA

View Full Version : No more sct invites

zatoicchi
09.08.08, 02:39
buying invites through donations has been removed..:frown:

xarda
09.08.08, 04:50
Good, the point of downloading torrents is so you don't have to pay money :P. Then again ScT is the best scene tracker so it would have been a good investment. I guess I'll have to stay with GFT for a bit longer now ;).

CindyVer
09.08.08, 07:42
Pfff ... p2leech has never been my favorite. Some trackers-staff are in just for the $$$.
And you can be sure the ScT-staff already made a ton of it. If you can't keep up with the ratio-requirements and have to donate for GB's you should consider using another filesharing method.

Anyway ... ScT is a very good 0-day tracker, nobody can argue about that. And the packs and freeleech are a cool bonus.

Aurion
09.08.08, 18:33
lool now what !! they also canceled their main source of financing !! no one would ever just donate for the Love of a certain tracker,anyone who donates,just do that for an invite every single time he does !! anyway,I guess something BIG is coming soon :tongue:

shoulder
09.08.08, 21:21
Not every donation is made just to get invites.
There are a lot of tracker out there which don't give invites for donations and the users there still donate. :wink:

xarda
10.08.08, 02:21
Not every donation is made just to get invites.
There are a lot of tracker out there which don't give invites for donations and the users there still donate. :wink:

yeah they're called members not collectors :cool2: but yeah I think all of us here are "honest" or loyal to at least one tracker. Oh ScT they even show their members they don't need donations at this point but they will still accept donations.

oby
11.08.08, 06:23
They might be a bit more private than pay for invite situation.

xarda
11.08.08, 16:45
Look for a lot of polish users with invites to start trading. I heard polish ISPs are now banned.

Aurion
11.08.08, 18:16
@shoulder: LOL yeah some do that right but still users go on trade forums to pay for single invite,so anyway both cases u can call it a Donation :tongue: