PDA

View Full Version : Transmission BitTorrent Client Now Bundled With Clutch

anon
07.08.08, 20:00
The popular cross-platform BitTorrent client, Transmission, just released a new version. Along with other enhancements it now comes bundled with Clutch, enabling users to remotely control their torrents from any web browser.

Transmission BitTorrent Client Now Bundled With Clutch | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/transmission-bittorrent-client-now-bundled-with-clutch-080807/)

Clutch, the new TorrentFlux for seedboxes? :wink: Hehe :tongue:

Aurion
09.08.08, 16:28
The latest version of transmission now runs the JSON-RPC protocol. This protocol makes it possible for other applications, even windows based clients, to interact with the transmission backend.Other additions and improvements to the latest Transmission versions include:

- Ability to add and remove tracker addresses
- Ability to create .torrent files with multiple tracker URLs
- Support for HTTP/FTP seeding

I guess,this is an interesting point in all ways !! you can modify/add/delete or link to multiple tracker announces,its Cool to have such an app as future release :top:

anon
09.08.08, 20:48
Definitely made me remember an ocassion where I'd need to leave home for a while with my PC and uT running, but knew I would surely be able to reach another comp in the meantime, so....

uTorrent WebUI turn on :klatsch_3:

Remotely controlling your computer is awesome :biggrin: