PDA

View Full Version : F*** News

shoulder
05.08.08, 21:49
first things first... please join me in welcoming f****** and p****** to staff - i'm sure they'll be valuable additions to the team!

now, i'm sure the big box at the top of the page won't have escaped your notice, and you probably have some idea of what it means
we've had may mayhem, now we go to a whole new level, with category chaos!
the numbers you see after each category are the current upload/download rates - so if a category has 3.20/0.80 after it, you'll get 3.2x upload and 0.8x download on anything in that category
obviously, they'll be changing often, so keep an eye on them!

talking about categories, due to popular demand we now have a category for comics, with an associated forum as well... hopefully it won't be annexed by the anime loons!

but wait, there's more!

assuming you haven't been a naughty little bunny:

hyper users, you have 3 invites!
super users & vips, you have 1 invite!
use them wisely - you will be held accountable for any problem users you invite!
you'll also need to use them quickly - all invites will be removed in a week - and any unconfirmed signups will also be removed at this time!

power users don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you either... for the next week, the invite request system is open to you!
as with the higher classes, use this wisely - you'll only be able to make one request, so choose well, and give us as much info as you can about your prospective invitee!
one more thing... please DO NOT keep hassling staff about your application - none will be processed until after the request system is closed again, and i'm sure you'll appreciate there'll probably be a whole bunch to get through

i'm not done yet!

well, actually i pretty much am done, other than to say 2 things...
rabbitfm is returning!
the cat is back!

yes, there's even more fun to be had, maybe a few surprises as well - but i'll leave those responsible to fill you in ... all i'll reveal now is that we'll have a nice prize pot, which will be spread across all winners of anything going on... no details yet, as it's still growing

last point of business - thanks to all users and staff, past present (and future!) who make our little rabbithole such a great little home in cyberspace!

now let's party!

Nice idea with the category multipliers, makes me think of The Clover. :top:

If anyone have an invite and doesn't know what to do with it, I would take it. :biggrin:

CindyVer
05.08.08, 22:20
Time to contact some contacts I guess (if you have 'em).

zatoicchi
06.08.08, 03:23
i though they would never give out invites to anyone..to bad i dont know anyone from there..maybe some kind soul can throw one my way...no hurt in trying:biggrin:

CindyVer
06.08.08, 08:49
The chances anyone getting an invite that has no close friends in that tracker are absolutely and uterly unexisting.

zatoicchi
06.08.08, 11:55
The chances anyone getting an invite that has no close friends in that tracker are absolutely and uterly unexisting.

we all know its kind of impossible in getting an invite there but maybe there's a small chance in getting one.. and who know's maybe one of us here might get lucky..

shoulder
06.08.08, 13:01
i though they would never give out invites to anyone
AFAIK you get an invite if you win a competition.
The tracker without invites is U*-*.

Time to contact some contacts
Yes, that's really true.
I know a few people having F***, but these are collectors and I don't think they are even PU.

Options
06.08.08, 13:50
wow. nice inf. first FTN and now this tracker. let's what they will do. will they disable invites like ftn did or not...

xarda
06.08.08, 15:49
wow. nice inf. first FTN and now this tracker. let's what they will do. will they disable invites like ftn did or not...

nah they didn't I saw at least 3-4 users get in by "elite tracker forums" I begged ;) and got nothing. Most had this to say " I already promised a friend if i got one id give it to them". :frown:

zatoicchi
06.08.08, 19:05
I already promised a friend if i got one id give it to them

that is usualy the case most of the time, give to a friend or friends

Aurion
06.08.08, 19:16
Sorry guys,but I guess Ive missed the original name of that F*** ??!! anyway,seems like its a Huge Tracker tho !! :tongue:

shoulder
06.08.08, 19:22
It's really rare tracker, because of that everyone wants it.

Rarer than FTN, TT, ... .

CindyVer
06.08.08, 20:33
Rare ... yes ... but that's all there is to say. The content is not the best, pré-times aren't either and overal speed isn't like other trackers that have lower 'level' ratings.

As shoulder said it's something for collectors. The only thing that makes it desirable is the fact it's almost impossible to get into.

Aurion
06.08.08, 20:56
The only thing that makes it desirable is the fact it's almost impossible to get into.

Well,rare trackers have the same expression but still people manage somehow to get in tho :redface:

CindyVer
06.08.08, 21:32
Yes they do Reppy, but it takes time ... lot's of time and it's all about knowing the right people and hanging in the right places.

To be honest ... by hanging on leecher-boards (nothing against sb-i or other leecher boards) you don't get into these trackers (fact). You have to prove yourself, and being a cheater doesn't make things any easier. It means you have to be know at least a bit in some higher level trackers. But most members at these higher level trackers all know each other, so when you phuck up once your rep is completely trashed and you can start again.

Anyway ... it is possible to get into these trackers indeed, but I speak from experience when I say it costs a lot of effort and cheating-knowledge.

0ldboy
07.08.08, 22:03
Wish me luck, perhaps i'll get one ;-)

Perhaps perhaps...

Aurion
09.08.08, 18:38
Wish me luck, perhaps i'll get one ;-)

Perhaps perhaps...

LOL 0ldboy !! heh,I wish ya luck on whatever you are chasing :top: