PDA

View Full Version : An altogether new Call of Duty planned for 2009

zatoicchi
03.08.08, 05:38
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/08/gam_codlogo_490.jpg

It appears that Activision is wasting no time with their bestselling FPS franchise Call of Duty -- though we're still a couple of months from receiving the Sutherland-infused Call of Duty: World at War, Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick recently announced that his company is planning on releasing yet another Call of Duty title sometime in 2009. In equally unsurprising news, gas is still expensive, flan is still delicious, and the sun is planning on rising tomorrow morning.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/02/an-altogether-new-call-of-duty-planned-for-2009/

hitman
03.08.08, 12:48
that was know because it is planed to release every year a new cod game :biggrin: not a big surprise at all

anon
03.08.08, 18:31
it is planed to release every year a new cod game :biggrin:

Like you know every year a new version of FIFA games or Norton's Internet security will be out :biggrin:

hitman
03.08.08, 18:57
Like you know every year a new version of FIFA games or Norton's Internet security will be out :biggrin:

if you look to the sale charts of cod 3 and 4 its absolutly clear that they try to pull out every year a new cod

as far as i remember cod4 has sold over 6 million copys (360/pc/ps3) and is one of the most played game over online multiplayer on consoles

but anyway i dont expect much from cod 5 because its back to ww2 but cod 6 will be great for sure because it will be i think modern warfare and in the usa the gamers love moder warfare = $$$$$$$$$$$ :biggrin:

anon
03.08.08, 19:06
but cod 6 will be great for sure because it will be i think modern warfare and in the usa the gamers love moder warfare = $$$$$$$$$$$ :biggrin:

Modern gunZ = YEAH BABY, new stuff to kill your friends in multiplayer :2gunsfiring_v1:

Logitech
03.08.08, 20:30
Still happy with my Hello Kitty on Adventure game even if they release a new hello kitty every year.

anon
03.08.08, 20:34
You have a point there. :top:

yoco
04.08.08, 09:26
I love COD games! Hasn't dissapoint yet :tongue:

Aurion
06.08.08, 18:58
LOL for sure its kinda a pleasant thing to see a new part of COD to be released in the forthecoming period !! IMO it was the most successful game ever made (I mean FPS gener),also especially the last COD 4 was like a BLAST !!

@hitman: yeah sure,COD 4 was a super part to go,I guess it worth the record tho :top: