PDA

View Full Version : PtN invite info

zatoicchi
02.08.08, 09:51
Trading ... Trading ... Trading .....
everywhere i go on the net i see trading / selling / breaking our giveaway rules threads .
so , that's it .. all invites are gone from the site for unknown period of time ... but since we promised you before with the invites , i will leave invites for cabin boys and above only for 12 hours ... after that all invites will be gone until we clean up the bad users and keep the best of the best .
i am sure every user loyal enough to ptn will understand that this move is for the good of the site.
thanks for your understanding.

source: PtN

Aurion
02.08.08, 16:44
LOL as if I see a couple of those "Lots of Invites" floating around already :biggrin: anyway,I guess its a nice trick to invite more people who did not get into PTN before by wipping out all already-given out invites !! Hope some of the new ones can reach SB-I :tongue:

zatoicchi
02.08.08, 22:48
Hope some of the new ones can reach SB-I

bad news all invites have already expired and been taken away..it's just to sad that people just sells them for money...:mad2:

xarda
03.08.08, 02:26
bad news all invites have already expired and been taken away..it's just to sad that people just sells them for money...:mad2:

Even without invites they have recruiters, its not that hard to get in because unlike other small private trackers PTN actually goes looking for new users. :top:

Aurion
03.08.08, 19:40
PTN actually goes looking for new users. :top:

well,this is awesome dude,I guess its amazing that a tracker loves to grab in new users base which means that the staff are good decision makers who like to accept new blood not like other silly trackers that only grabbed their user base years ago & then boxed them in that they might be stincking inside their site :baeh:

SealLion
19.08.08, 00:49
when the site was giving out invites before {the ones that expired}, it was a shame that they did indeed expire.

Personnally, I thought that it was really silly.

CindyVer
19.08.08, 06:50
when the site was giving out invites before {the ones that expired}, it was a shame that they did indeed expire.

Personnally, I thought that it was really silly.

They should have never givin out the invites to begin with ... everybody knew beforehand how that would end .. and it did. :rolling_eyes:

Staff and recruiters that are scouting for new members are the ideal way to attract new and good members to a tracker, and I believe more and more trackers will start doing so. All else fails miserably thanks to the level system and the traders.

SealLion
19.08.08, 15:10
I was having a look at the FAQ and rules.

I noticed that the place disabled email changes so as to prevent account give-aways, etc.

Emails one can still be changed, though.

I also saw on the front page that the place is giving out invites to 'privateer' class.
I think this is also silly b/c there are other members {of different classes--lower class, that is} that would also like to hand out invites but can't .

Hell. I can't be on a tracker every single day to download shit. Let alone cheat on it.

o

Aurion
19.08.08, 16:41
well,that surely sux BIG time but u know those are private trackers so their owners can do just anything they want since (suppose you are a Tracker admin) probably they got bored giving out invites then watching those invites sold on different leeching boards which they dont have to be dealt with that way already !! invites are for private use so don't expect anyone would go easy with this issue anymore,and yeah I suppose that most of the huge trackers lately will apply such a new policy in their rules soon !! :confused2:

xarda
19.08.08, 19:19
They have opened "signups" to upperclass members. It's a request forum. Good luck to all.

shoulder
19.08.08, 19:41
What do you mean by that?

xarda
19.08.08, 19:42
Just to let you know we are opening up the invite applications again to Privateer and above. Dont abuse this and dont apply for an invite more then once a fortnight and the rules apply as always. YOU are responsible for your invitee, they mess up, you mess up.

CindyVer
19.08.08, 21:06
They are just a pathetic tracker ... started to get the staff into other high level trackers.

About 80% of their higher staff-members are now members on the highest level trackers.

They don't give a flying fuck about torrenting, why do you think they get attacked all the time!

They gave everyone an invite, than they took them back, and now they open up again, for members that upped their traffic by seeding 100 torrents at 0,2 KB/s for weeks and so earning gold and buying TB'sof traffic ... really sad ...

SealLion
20.08.08, 17:08
About 80% of their higher staff-members are now members on the highest level trackers.

HOw did you come about this info, if I might ask??

They gave everyone an invite, than they took them back, and now they open up again, for members that upped their traffic by seeding 100 torrents at 0,2 KB/s for weeks and so earning gold and buying TB'sof traffic ... really sad ...

they lost the invites for all when the server went down cuz of some kind of shut down or something like that. I believe....can't remember the exact reason.
But I know that it was talked about here in this forum.

...or maybe it was b/c they wanted to up 1000 torrents or so and decided that all would get time limited invites if that happened.

then they gave all the members time limited invites---that was really stupid, I think. Not the invites themselves, but the fact that they were time-limited. That, I think was really silly. For what reason were they to be time-limited??

YOu know whats really pissing me off about that tracker. I don't like the attitude from the admins when they leave general messages.

'DeadCell'....thats the dude's username. His attitude is the one I don't like.

Man. I hate that attitude. the attitude has this general 'shape up or ship out ' attitude.
I don't like it at all.
This attitude is presented all the time, if not MOST of the time.
REad his latest general message re: invites.

Leech and cheat those guys AMAP {as much as possible}!!!!

i

xarda
20.08.08, 17:42
Lion even DC is in top trackers and I've seen many of their mods in"elite invite forums" but I get along with them. I like PtN i have no problems with staff/tracker if I did I wouldn't be a member there. Also I don't see the point of cheating on their tracker its (no ratio) , PtN is going through a transition right now which is why they re opened invites. While their selection of moves is nothing spectacular its worth having if you're not in many movie trackers. Note : There was a user who did leech 100 torrents on his seedbox, he bragged about it on another irc channel because people were wondering how he got so much gold. So that is true but he never revealed his speed on each torrent.

SealLion
20.08.08, 17:52
Also I don't see the point of cheating on their tracker its (no ratio) ,.....

Yes. your right about that.

I don't have a prob with the admins over there either. Its just the attitude that comes across that I am displeased with.

o

CindyVer
20.08.08, 19:56
HOw did you come about this info, if I might ask??

How do you think I know this info ... first hand, or I woudn't post it :wink2:

They gave invites when they reached 1000 torrents again ... so they did ... but every sane member knew they would have to withdraw the invites because of trading ... that's why I say they should have never handed them out in the first place.
:rolling_eyes:

SealLion
21.08.08, 07:52
How do you think I know this info ... first hand, or I woudn't post it

What.......!!????

Ah......

Here. I have a better idea. Have a beer on me. :k4:

CindyVer
21.08.08, 08:08
Ah......

Have a beer on me. :k4:

Cheers m8 !

SealLion
21.08.08, 16:44
well cindy. I guess you must know someone top-level there for you to know about that, then. Yes???

shoulder
21.08.08, 16:52
Or he is on that high level tracker himself.

SealLion
21.08.08, 19:12
Something really cool I discovered over at PTN while perusing the forums there:

Are you aware that they joined a collaborative partnership in which certain leveled users can attain both what and waffles invites and vice versa {apparantly} at those other sites??

Pretty good, I think.

Bayernfan
21.08.08, 19:24
Something really cool I discovered over at PTN while perusing the forums there:

Are you aware that they joined a collaborative partnership in which certain leveled users can attain both what and waffles invites and vice versa {apparantly} at those other sites??

Pretty good, I think.

That sounds great :top: