PDA

View Full Version : AiLive Shows Off WiiMotionPlus

zatoicchi
31.07.08, 04:49
July 30, 2008 - At the Electronic Entertainment Expo, Nintendo showed off the WiiMotionPlus. This peripheral is an adapter that plugs into the bottom of the Wii remote and enables the controller to handle 1:1 motions like sword swings and Frisbee throws.

The device was created in partnership with AiLive, who has just posted a technical demo showing the WiiMotionPlus peripheral's capabilities. AiLive has also developed LiveMove 2, a software development kit that the company is offering developers to take advantage of the WiiMotionPlus in its games. This tech demo shows off the throwing and sword motions that the WiiMotionPlus is capable of.

AiLive Shows Off WiiMotionPlus (http://wii.ign.com/articles/895/895223p1.html?RSSwhen2008-07-30_145700&RSSid=895223)

Aurion
31.07.08, 22:01
woow,nice to have this release at last,now its true that Wi-Fi users can NJoy their simulated games :tongue:

anon
31.07.08, 22:10
Wi-Fi ftw! (And Bluetooth too, but it takes an hour to transfer a music track and the only time I did it = some error when it was at like 80% :biggrin:(

Aurion
31.07.08, 22:12
Wi-Fi ftw! (And Bluetooth too, but it takes an hour to transfer a music track and the only time I did it = some error when it was at like 80% :biggrin:(

yeah me too,I barely use bluetooth when transfering data,u know u always can use a memory reader instead :tongue: