PDA

View Full Version : Two OiNK Uploaders Go Free

anon
30.07.08, 21:56
Yesterday we reported that the bail date for OiNK administrator Alan Ellis and the six arrested OiNK uploaders was extended again. New information, however, now shows that two of the six uploaders were released from further investigation and can get on with their lives.

Two OiNK Uploaders Go Free | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/two-oink-uploaders-go-free-080729/)

finally good news about the oink issue, hehe :smile:

zatoicchi
31.07.08, 09:40
now thats good news..lo0ng live oink

Aurion
31.07.08, 21:27
damn,that Alan Ellis is a Hero now for most other Huge Trackers Admins,he fought well for his position tho :tongue: (LOL he should be happy for being @ jail tho)

anon
31.07.08, 21:29
(LOL he should be happy for being @ jail tho)

Maybe happy for what took him to jail, but definitely not for being there.:wink2:

Aurion
31.07.08, 21:32
Maybe happy for what took him to jail, but definitely not for being there.:wink2:

let me be honest with ya,he knew from the very first time (when he saw his tracker unbelievably goes on top of all expectations) that he might be going that way but he did not get back !! I think this is what we call "Feeling Great" :biggrin:

anon
31.07.08, 21:35
let me be honest with ya,he knew from the very first time ... that he might be going that way but he did not get back !!

Hehe, maybe :smile: But I doubt it was between his plans to go to jail :top:

Aurion
31.07.08, 23:44
Hehe, maybe :smile: But I doubt it was between his plans to go to jail :top:

nah,dont think so,no one would plan for his life time misery