PDA

View Full Version : XBox 360 Dashboard Update Leaked

shoulder
28.07.08, 11:45
The upcoming Dasboard Update has been leaked.
The upgrade is only possible with a XBox with an infectus mod chip, a normal Firmwire Flash doesn't suffice.

Well as of today the new “XBox Experience” Fall Dashboard has been leaked on the web and I had a chance to crack at it. There is a strange problem which I have been working hard at trying to crack but seems almost impossible without modded Xbox 360. You have to burn the “Update” to a CD-R or DVD then insert into your Xbox 360 and do the following if you are curious… (Videos Below Also!)

Read more (http://xhavok87.wordpress.com/2008/07/26/xbox-360-fall-dashboard-08-leaked/)

hitman
28.07.08, 13:31
well i can wait since it will be released at all i think that you will be banned if you install the dash

Aurion
29.07.08, 12:02
LOL everything is getting leaked,they lost control of most of their products (I feel weird how a big firm like MS cant keep their updates hidden at least to pre-release date announcement ??) :confused2:

shoulder
29.07.08, 12:11
They have a lot of emloyees and so most likely someone will leak it.
And when it's released anywhere, you can't stop it.

anon
29.07.08, 18:39
LOL everything is getting leaked,they lost control of most of their products

Even the Windows NT and 2000 source codes were leaked, and these without "help" from anyone inside I think :wink:

Aurion
29.07.08, 20:00
LOL yeah,I guess lots of people are leaking some important stuff lately for so many big firms that actually are influencing the appz/programming scene !! :tongue:

anon
29.07.08, 20:04
As I read somewhere: "how come MS left Win2000's source code inside a computer with a direct connection!?" :tongue: Anyway the leak helped clear some rumors up, like that Microsoft was "stealing" code from Linux... a quick search for some would-be "vital" keywords inside the code doesn't find anything "interesting" :tongue:

Aurion
29.07.08, 20:09
LOL that would be very LAME to leave such major code inside a open source pc !! :biggrin: (damn,I hate when MS thinks its immune from bad intentions)

and about MS stealing code from Linux,I dont buy that since Linux codes are way different than MS's (IMO) different OS cores u know

anon
29.07.08, 20:13
LOL that would be very LAME to leave such major code inside a open source pc !! :biggrin:

Like the Half-life 2 leak? :biggrin:

and about MS stealing code from Linux,I dont buy that since Linux codes are way different than MS's (IMO) different OS cores u know

Well, that's how rumors start, and it was a vague possibility... anyway confirmed, MS is doing original code :tongue:

Aurion
29.07.08, 20:15
Well, that's how rumors start, and it was a vague possibility... anyway confirmed, MS is doing original code

Well,LOL yeah that is sense now,since no way MS can depend on Linux source codes to write its programs,that would be too n00bish