PDA

View Full Version : Swayze Hopeful Over Cancer Fight

zatoicchi
28.07.08, 06:09
http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2008/Jul/Week4/15049234.jpg

Hollywood star Patrick Swayze is fighting back in his battle against pancreatic cancer.
The man who hot-footed his way to stardom via the film, Dirty Dancing, was given just weeks to live at the start of the year.

But this week the 55-year-old was photographed at Los Angeles airport looking suntanned, fatter and wearing a broad smile.

The last time he was seen in public was in March when he looked tired and drawn and very thin.

Actor Patrick Swayze Pancreatic Cancer Recovering (http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Health/Actor-Patrick-Swayze-Pancreatic-Cancer-Recovering/Article/200807415049223?f=rss)

Aurion
28.07.08, 11:44
damn,this is bad man,every time I hear about some one (even if I dont know him) I just feel bad since this decease is endless (GOD be will all of them)

anon
28.07.08, 19:02
It's never good to hear someone's practically in a "death sentence" :'( But he's taking it cool and that's important.

Aurion
29.07.08, 01:35
It's never good to hear someone's practically in a "death sentence" :'( But he's taking it cool and that's important.

yeah man,its very important to have the very good feeling of being well & healthy so that it might help a sort of in healing u up

zatoicchi
29.07.08, 10:41
one must enjoy life as much as he can, swayze in my book is a good well balanced actor..wishing him a full recovery

Aurion
31.07.08, 21:47
NJoying healthy life is a Bless From GOD which we should incredibly appreciate since if one got infected with a deadly decease,then I guess its only a few days till he is gone !! NJoy Life People :smile:

pi_1st
27.12.08, 18:47
i hope he will be okay

Tekrader
29.12.08, 10:12
Hi,
pancreatic cancer is really bad. More than 95% of patients die because of it. Only around 4% live for 5 more years after diagnosis. The median life expectancy is only 4 to 8 months after discovery.

Hope for the best for Mr. Swayze. At least he can afford the best medical care.

Regards