PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: 'MacBook Touch' in the Works

zatoicchi
26.07.08, 10:37
When it comes to Apple, it doesn't take much to set tongues a-wagging. A slim Steve Jobs at the Apple Developers Conference in San Francisco last month has led to endless speculation about the CEO's health and perhaps, according to analysts, may have caused a stock dip.
mac rumor
Rumors about a "tablet" Mac have been floating around for years, according to analysts and fans.
Now, after a mention of a mysterious "future product transition" on an earnings conference call, bloggers, analysts and die-hard Apple fans are focused on dissecting exactly what new products the company may have been vaguely revealing.

ABC News: Would You Buy a 'MacBook Touch'? (http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/AheadoftheCurve/story?id=5443989&page=1)

Aurion
26.07.08, 13:58
I guess they shouldnt show any weak points in their firm system since MS is hunting any weak ducks lately :confused2:

anon
26.07.08, 19:22
don't worry, it's just a rumor for now :smile: i'm sure it'll go through hard testing before it's released (if that happens) :wink:

zatoicchi
28.07.08, 06:34
Apple's innovation is getting us to want for things we never thought we would need..but if it's true the prices is going to be very expensive.$6000 at the most...

Aurion
28.07.08, 13:39
yeah zat !! This is true,thats why I did not want to be a Mac user at the first place,damn you can pay around $5000-8000 for a super Mac PC which sux actually,GOD help Mac users in their expenses :tongue:

plentonimus
28.07.08, 20:10
I heard rumours that Apple thinks on selling a Notebook below $1.000 (to gain market share :wink:).
However I would like to see them fixing some more bugs/issues just to show me that the at least try not to be like Microsoft (my view is sometimes confusing).

Aurion
28.07.08, 20:18
I heard rumours that Apple thinks on selling a Notebook below $1.000 (to gain market share :wink:).

Well,nah no offense but this is Impposible to even be on news since Apple is just way expensive than ever,alos a notebook is hard to be if it was a PC then I would have ever reconsidered it at least