PDA

View Full Version : WMA Converter

Bluebite
24.07.08, 21:10
Hi,

Ich bin zur Zeit auf der suche nach einem guten Converter mit dem ich WMA in mp3 convertieren kann.
Freeware/Shareware ist egal, allerdings sollten die infos über Interpret, Album, Genre, etc. erhalten bleiben.

kann mir da vllt jemand helfen?
mfg Bluebite

anon
24.07.08, 21:18
WMA MP3 Converter (http://www.wma-mp3.net/free-download-wma-wmv-asf-mp3-converter.htm) can keep tags between format conversions. it is shareware but you can run it sandboxed and wipe the sandbox when finished converting your music :top:

Bluebite
24.07.08, 22:07
What do you mean whith run it "sandboxed"?

anon
24.07.08, 22:18
In computer security, a sandbox is a security mechanism for safely running programs. It is often used to execute untested code, or untrusted programs from unverified third-parties, suppliers and untrusted users.

The sandbox typically provides a tightly-controlled set of resources for guest programs to run in, such as scratch space on disk and memory. Network access, the ability to inspect the host system or read from input devices are usually disallowed or heavily restricted.

Sandboxie is a free Windows implementation of this. you can find a download link for it in my thread @ the software section (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f69/sandboxie-sandbox-security-measure-implementation-windows-4275/) :top:

Bluebite
24.07.08, 22:33
And When I run It Sandboxed I can convert 100% of the Song Without register the program?

anon
24.07.08, 22:37
mhm the trial version only converts 60% of the file :frown: i'll look for another program

edit: Free WMA to MP3 Converter (http://free-wma-to-mp3-converter.jodix-technologies-ltd.blueprograms.com/) is freeware and keeps tags when converting too...

Bluebite
24.07.08, 22:46
When I Run It Sandboxed I can Convert 100% (I tried)
But the problem is, that if you run it Sandboxed, the files are getting saved in the sandbox so i cant find them outside of the sandbox =( Is there a way to save the files outside the sandbox?

anon
24.07.08, 22:51
by design you of course can't store anything outside the sandbox. but go to Start -> Run..., type:

%appdata%\Sandbox

and press ENTER. You should be browsing the folder where the sandbox's files are stored. look for your converted .mp3 files there. you can normally copy them outside the sandbox to another folder :top:

Bluebite
24.07.08, 23:05
oh fck ... i was wrong ... the program only converted 60% =(
I have to try another prog

anon
24.07.08, 23:10
try Free WMA to MP3 Converter (http://free-wma-to-mp3-converter.jodix-technologies-ltd.blueprograms.com/), i have edited one of my posts to tell you about it :smile: it's free with no limits :top: only converts .wma or .wmv to .mp3 of course, keeping the tags according the page, which is what you need.

Bluebite
25.07.08, 00:04
Oh I dont saw that ... thank you ^^

anon
25.07.08, 00:05
np :wink: did it work correctly?

Bluebite
25.07.08, 00:17
Yes It Works ... The only thing I dont like is that the number of the song is not getting saved ...

anon
25.07.08, 00:20
but all other info is passed on correctly, right?

Maybe you can't copy track Numbers from a .wma to a MP3...

Bluebite
25.07.08, 14:50
hm ... i dont know ... but thats not really a big problem ^^

but all other infos passed correctly,

and now I converted 1097 songs from wma to mp3 xD

anon
25.07.08, 16:02
hm ... i dont know ... but thats not really a big problem ^^

but all other infos passed correctly

ok ^^

and now I converted 1097 songs from wma to mp3 xD

wow, now that's a big music collection :shockkk!: i only have a bit more than 200 tracks in my mp3 library atm :smile:

-Rayen-
25.07.08, 22:15
If you need an other converter...my total favorite converter for everything is Super (http://www.chip.de/downloads/SUPER-2008_17370353.html).
With Super you have the ability to convert from and in the following forms:

* Video: 3GP/3G2, AMV, ADF, AVI (DivX, H263, H263+, H264, XviD, MPEG4, MSMPEG4), DAT, FLI, FLC, FLV, M2T, MKV, MPG (MPEG-I, MPEG-II, VCD, SVCD), MOV (H263, H264, MPEG4, SVQ), MP4 (H263, H264, MPEG4), NSV, OGG, QT, RM, RAM, RMVB, STR, SWF, TS (HDTV),M2TS (Blu-ray),HD TS, VIV, VOB, WMV

* Audio: AAC, AC3, AMR, MP2, MP3, MP4, MMF, MPC, OGG, RA, WAV, WMA

It's freeware and works perfect!
mfg Rayen

Bluebite
03.08.08, 02:54
wow, now that's a big music collection

no ... its only a part of my collection ^^ totally i have 11000 tracks on my computer ^^

@-Rayen-

Thank you i will try it next time =)

mabuse
05.08.08, 10:09
Wenn du Wert auf erstklassige Qualität legst, dann besorg dir dbPowerAmp.
Ist mit Abstand der beste Converter (von allen möglichen Formaten aus), weil man da den LAME immer in der aktuellen Version einbinden kann und damit auch die neuen, erstklassigen VBR-Modi nutzen kann. Und die neueren Versionen (von dbPowerAMP, nicht von LAME) unterstützen sogar MultiCores.

Allerdings musst du dann die Tags wieder selber setzten, übernommen werden die nicht.

Achja:
<angebermodus> 14.000 Alben . . . 1,2 TB </angebermodus> :top:

Mumpitz
11.08.08, 15:21
dBpowerAMP Music Converter
Eigentlich kostet das ding Geld, gibts aber auch kostenlos mit weniger Features, aber trotzdem sehr gut.

Aurion
28.08.08, 00:56
normally I wouldn't revive an old topic but I had too since Rayen posted a really decent convertor here !! It provides a variety of formats to convert to/from !! :top:

user132
11.09.08, 09:49
bestes converter prog ist tunebite find ich