PDA

View Full Version : Twilight

zatoicchi
22.07.08, 10:11
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNTI2NDQxNzE5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTcxMjE3MQ@@._ V1._SX94_SY140_.jpg

Release Date:
12 December 2008 (USA)

Genre:
Action | Horror | Romance | Thriller

Tagline:
When you can live forever what do you live for?

Plot:
A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire

Twilight: Teaser Trailer (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/trailers-imdb-vi2380464409)

yoco
22.07.08, 13:06
Not to impressed. They say it'll be a challenge to Harry Potter, even I'm not fan of either movies I really don't see a challenge.
:cool2:

Aurion
22.07.08, 19:45
".... when she falls in Love with a Vampire" LOL :biggrin: sounds too LAME man,do they just keep prereleasing sick movies ?? they should take a look the the big list first before getting involved in something that might already been made before :eek3:

anon
22.07.08, 20:40
not a plot that hasn't been more or less covered before :tongue:

zatoicchi
23.07.08, 04:13
vampires movies are always welcome in my book..bad or not:wink:

Aurion
23.07.08, 08:15
not a plot that hasn't been more or less covered before :tongue:

they are just always keep recreating new movies for same story since most of the sick directors lately think they can just reproduce the same movie in a better story line/action editing/actors selection ...etc :tongue:

zatoicchi
24.07.08, 04:20
they are just always keep recreating new movies for same story since most of the sick directors lately think they can just reproduce the same movie in a better story line/action editing/actors selection ...etc

sad but true , most moviegoers are just there to watch the gore and the sex scene,anyway..most of the movies that are made lately has been taken from a remake of another movie..it just easier to make a movie that was already bee done from before..they dont need to write a script because they can just copy the old srcipt, easy and effective..

Aurion
24.07.08, 20:24
..they dont need to write a script because they can just copy the old srcipt, easy and effective..

yeah that is the default scenario I guess,they just copy/paste then reedit some words/acts to look like a whole new idea