PDA

View Full Version : Logo OCZ Technology Unveils First Fatal1ty Brand Memory

zatoicchi
22.07.08, 03:38
Sunnyvale, Calif. - July 18, 2008 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and PC components, today announced the first memory modules available in their Fatal1ty Series after the partnership was announced last month. These high-performance memory kits were co-developed with the expertise of Johnathan “Fatal1ty” Wendel, 12-time World champion, to meet the specific needs of fellow gamers. OCZ Fatal1ty Professional Series kits are the official memory modules of Championship Gaming Series (CGS), and feature incredible performance to power through the latest PC titles and contribute to the success of professionals and everyday gamers.

“OCZ worked closely with Fatal1ty and his team to design new memory kits that pair perfectly with the top selling motherboards for a superior gaming experience,” commented Alex Mei, Chief Marketing Officer of the OCZ Technology Group. “Fatal1ty knows what it takes to win at the highest level of eSports, and these new kits deliver superior stability and performance to gamers whether you are a professional player on the Championship Gaming Series, or a weekend warrior looking to dominate when playing the latest titles.”

OCZ Technology Unveils First Fatal1ty Brand Memory | MEGATechNews (http://www.megatechnews.com/ocz-technology-unveils-first-fatal1ty-brand-memory/)

anon
22.07.08, 20:44
made by gamers for gamers... sounds nice :smile:

zatoicchi
23.07.08, 04:12
ocz memory are very reliable not only for gaming purposes , i have an ocz memory, never had any issues with it..looking forward in trying it out with this new fatality series

anon
23.07.08, 20:23
bad RAM chips are often the cause of random reboots or BSODs, so it's always good to buy from companies that you know you can trust it'll just work :wink:

zatoicchi
24.07.08, 04:32
so it's always good to buy from companies that you know you can trust it'll just work

and OCZ is one of those companies, very well known among gamers and computers geeks

Aurion
26.07.08, 15:01
if it comes to games,I guess this should greatly help people to maximize their gaming experience with more reliable memory sticks

anon
26.07.08, 19:31
greatly help people to maximize their gaming experience with more reliable memory sticks

yep :top: a BSOD when you were just about to beat the final boss isn't good :mad2:

Aurion
28.07.08, 13:36
yep :top: a BSOD when you were just about to beat the final boss isn't good :mad2:

Yeah !! :baeh: dont remind me with those bad days dude,I really suffered alot with BSODs which I used to have in my old PC 1 year ago,I really hated my PC since I got those BSOD every 30 minutes give or take :icon_angry[1]:

anon
28.07.08, 18:16
Yes, it sucks. :mad2:

What was BSODing your computer in that case, btw? Here I got random bluescreens every now and then, and they were caused by Rootkit unhooker's "extended mode"...

Aurion
29.07.08, 13:05
What was BSODing your computer in that case, btw?

mine were about new added Harware Parts (found out that both my ram stix were faulty that I had to suffer those BSOD every 15 minutes when it got extreme worse) :baeh: