PDA

View Full Version : Shippin' Out July 21-25: FF IV DS, 1942: Joint Strik

zatoicchi
22.07.08, 03:10
With the entire game industry nursing a post-E3 2008 hangover, most publishers wisely chose to steer clear of launching any major products this week. The main exception to this traditional rule is Final Fantasy IV for the DS, an "enhanced remake" of the 1991 SNES title, which was later ported to the orginal PlayStation and the Game Boy Advance. (It was initially released under the title Final Fantasy II in North America.) With the help of Tokyo-based developer Matrix Software, which also remade Final Fantasy III for the DS in 2006, the game includes all-new graphics, cinematic camera style, and voice acting. GameSpot's glowing review also lauds Final Fantasy IV for its new augment system, which allows players to customize their parties.

Shippin' Out July 21-25: FF IV DS, 1942: Joint Strike (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6194831.html?part=rss&tag=gs_news&subj=6194831)

anon
22.07.08, 20:28
mhm it seems to be always remakes and "masterpiece" editions of games successful in the past. Look at FF7, for example: lots of compilations, pre/sequels and a movie :cool2: sometimes they even force you to accept characters or stories that weren't even vaguely mentioned in the original game...

Aurion
23.07.08, 17:11
I think that Tokyo-Based Martix Software,I guess a new FF series would ROCK the place !! new enhancements are always better for a nicer gaming experience :biggrin:

anon
23.07.08, 19:50
i think that an official complete remake of FF7, with the same story and stuff but all better graphics (like this :wink:) would be very good :cool2: instead of so many pre/sequels :tongue:

zatoicchi
24.07.08, 03:49
instead of so many pre/sequels

if made properly it should do well also:top:

Aurion
24.07.08, 19:10
the very best thing about FF series is the gfx !! Oh boy,look what they did with their last movie (it was a 1.30 long with so damn nice gfx man that makes u jump off ur PC :biggrin:),those FF creators know how to make this complete masterpiece in a decent way