View Full Version : Cheat on Arenabg

divlord
20.07.08, 19:03
What works on arenabg??
I tried nrpg .40 and ratiomaster 1.7.5
none of them worked.

Aurion
20.07.08, 19:15
man just grab Shu Mod with Smart Cheating techniques & u will do just fine out there !! they are not that strong cheating scripts tracker,so dont give a worry,go with Shu Mod :top:

anon
20.07.08, 19:19
@divlord: Shumod/SBI hack works every time, anywhere... It's just about knowing the settings and choosing the best ones for your connection and cheating scenario. You'll find this tutorial very helpful: [Tutorial about the Shu Mod] All settings explained (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/) :top:

divlord
20.07.08, 19:21
Okey gonna try it out then

zatoicchi
20.07.08, 21:00
i cheat there also using utorrent mod, works there really great, have fun cheating

regards

Manas
20.07.08, 21:08
What cheat settings did you use with RM there? And how old was your account?
Because ArenaBG isn't supposed to have very good anti cheat scripts.... :rolling_eyes:

zatoicchi
20.07.08, 21:24
tried cheating there right now and yep RM(both) does not work there at all..

http://i33.tinypic.com/2zgrzhj.jpg

divlord
20.07.08, 21:24
What cheat settings did you use with RM there? And how old was your account?
Because ArenaBG isn't supposed to have very good anti cheat scripts.... :rolling_eyes:

The cheat settings were all fine becoz they worked with TTi etc . And I wasnt banned but the logs said
Existing Connection forcibly terminated
I have heard that they keep catching the cheaters and make the list of daily cheaters.

zatoicchi
20.07.08, 21:30
And I wasnt banned but the logs saidExisting Connection forcibly terminated

the same message apply when i used both version of Rm, i guessed hey have somehow implemented a script to detect Rm users only..

Aurion
21.07.08, 05:07
the same message apply when i used both version of Rm, i guessed hey have somehow implemented a script to detect Rm users only..

hey zat,u know that lots of Idiots used RM for ages now,been used on almost every Tracker on earth,so for sure if I own a Tracker I would have heard of it,then I guess making an Anti-Script for it wont be that hard,thats why lots of High Level Trackers easily detect it

zatoicchi
21.07.08, 05:19
hey zat,u know that lots of Idiots used RM for ages now

yea, i only use it on low level trackers, just wanted to try it :wink:..have not use it for awhile until today.but a you most of the trackers are familiar with RM

Aurion
21.07.08, 07:32
the thing is that RM is widely used by most users on every tracker since they are not familiar with other available techniques (such as utraitor,shu mod,faze ..etc) that proved to be way better than the RM in terms of being undetectable in almost all trackers (heard that shu mod was also undetectable on the former Oink which used to have the strongest anti cheating scripts ever)

divlord
21.07.08, 10:13
the thing is that RM is widely used by most users on every tracker since they are not familiar with other available techniques (such as utraitor,shu mod,faze ..etc) that proved to be way better than the RM in terms of being undetectable in almost all trackers (heard that shu mod was also undetectable on the former Oink which used to have the strongest anti cheating scripts ever)

Yeah, but I have posted my problems of http-tunnel etc, so i cant use faze mod
unileech and utorrent and azureus give me lesser speed than Bitcomet(i get 50 to 100 kB/s). And with this type of connection my upload speed is 0-1 kB/s

So i guess i have to stick with official bitcomet client and ratiomaster to build up the ratio

zatoicchi
21.07.08, 11:12
So i guess i have to stick with official bitcomet client and ratiomaster to build up the ratio

yea i kind of feel bad for you dude,that you dont have any options because of your isp.. you should just stick to the utorrent mod multi client, that is your best options..IMHO

anon
21.07.08, 17:49
yea i kind of feel bad for you dude,that you dont have any options because of your isp..

that sucks, really. :mad2:

LastManStanding
31.07.08, 04:49
I am using ratiomaster at revtt,SCC,SCL,torrentbytes nowadays , there isnt any problem but at arenaBG they was detect me and stopped my fake upload but didnt banned me , i want to ask a very important question for me about azureus. Azureus is very helpful tool for building ratio but when download complete, azureus stops and no more fake upload, but if we adjust fake upload rate level less than the download rate level during download period , at the end our ratio will be lower than 1 , for example if my download rate is 100 kb/s and all posts and tutorials saying that ''we must be fake with low rates, it is more safe '' so if i want to be safe, i must use low rates for fake upload for example, if my download rate is 100 kb/s , my fake upload rate must be beetween 20kb/s-60 kb/s. But at the end my ratio will be lower than 1 because i send less than i downloaded. And if we use azureus for cheating what we must do about HİTandRunning ?? because when my torrent download period finish azureus delete torrent and remove it from list, but i know that i can stop azureus from removing torrents at the end by adjust options but is there any option in azureus that torrent will continue normal seeding process after download complete ?? for these reasons i am using ratiomaster , because i can do fake upload after torrent download completely and there is no risk about hitandrun because i am seeding after download. And if i want i can do fake upload 3 times more than download amount. But with azureus i think it is imposible because if my download rate is 100 kb/s and if i want to upload 3 times more than download amount i must be elevate my fake upload level to 300kb/s , isnt it very risky ??

capito
31.07.08, 06:42
well...
if you know that you "can stop azureus from removing torrents at the end by adjust options"
why don't you just do that?
it will be the smartest and safest way to cheat.
and about arenabg...
i think RM couldn't fake ratio (it was a app issue)
because if a user is caught cheating, he/she (let's face it, 1% of the 'torrent population' are females and they are too honest for cheating), (HE) can consider himself banned.

edit: azureus will not remove your torrents from the list if you have unchecked this.
http://i37.tinypic.com/2952uzq.png

LastManStanding
31.07.08, 15:23
thanks captito, i will try this adjust but i read somewhere but i dont remember where is that arenabg ban cheaters after few times they try cheat not just first time, they disable uploads first time and other times they ban user, and how we must use azureus to elevate our ratio more than 1 for any single torrent ?

anon
31.07.08, 18:24
and how we must use azureus to elevate our ratio more than 1 for any single torrent ?

Untick the "Stop faking when the following ratio is reached" checkbox in the torrent's properties "SB-I Hack Fake" tab.

Note this will keep on faking upload as long as your specified "Stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" settings are met...

LastManStanding
31.07.08, 21:41
ok but still it seems imposible with azureus to elevate ratio more than 1 . I must give an example , suppose that i have a new account on a tracker and i never used it before. My ratio=0, dl=0,and ul=0 and i decide to download a movie which is 700 mb. I start download at 100 kb/s and fake upload at between 20kb/s-40kbs , after download complete conclusion will be like this, r:0.357 dl:700mb ul:250mb , but i want ratio to be 1 or more in this equation for only this torrent(movie) , but it seems imposible because i must elevate fake ratio amount ( like 80-90 kb/s ) so if i will elevate, it will be dangerous, and this is the point that i dont understand, how people saying that they be power user or they do buffer with using azureus, i want to learn ? are they using high faking rates in options ? for example in this situation are they using 120kb/s faking upload rate when they have 100 kb/s download rate ???

anon
31.07.08, 21:44
but i want ratio to be 1 or more in this equation for only this torrent(movie) , but it seems imposible because i must elevate fake ratio amount ( like 80-90 kb/s ) so if i will elevate, it will be dangerous, and this is the point that i dont understand, how people saying that they be power user or they do buffer with using azureus, i want to learn ? are they using high faking rates in options ? for example in this situation are they using 120kb/s faking upload rate when they have 100 kb/s download rate ???

Can't you let it fake upload with the same options until the ratio is reached?

LastManStanding
01.08.08, 01:39
with 120kb/s rates it is posible to reach the 1 ratio but not safe, and i must it with fake uploads because my real upload is very low so it is not posible to reach 1 ratio if i stop faking

capito
01.08.08, 04:47
you can reach ratio 1 even if you're faking at 1Kb/s
it will take a while (a lot, actually), but you can do it.
azureus will "seed" (=ch3at) till the end of the world :biggrin:
what cheating mode are u using?
because along with this,

Untick the "Stop faking when the following ratio is reached" checkbox in the torrent's properties "SB-I Hack Fake" tab.

Note this will keep on faking upload as long as your specified "Stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" settings are met...
both ratio mode and speed mode can stop faking if you don't do a proper configuration.
i mean, if you configurate them to stop.
i use speed mode, because is the only one i really understand:rolleyes2:
+, it seems to be the safest.
so if you use it, uncheck "stop faking when the following ratio is reached"
http://i36.tinypic.com/2886tdw.png

ps: this could be an azureus issue too, try to configurate the queue options properly and use "forced start" in every torrent if nothing of the above works. (that should keep your torrents open for seeding (=cheatable) in the seeding list)

LastManStanding
01.08.08, 18:09
yes i understand at the end , i just learn that when download complete fake uploading will continue, i supposed before when donwload complete faking stop with download . But at the below it is continuing with '' fake seeding ''. This is my unswer because if it doesnt , i must be use high level fake rates for good ratio but now it is continuing ''fake seeding'' with 10-20 kb rates until ratio wil be good, thanks capito your methods very helpful :)

zatoicchi
08.09.08, 00:55
NPRG Ratio Master works on Arenabg make sure you do manual update....

for me RM does not work there at all,you get an error announce message , tried many differents settings on this tracker and it does not work there..
im curios what settings are you using?