PDA

View Full Version : MP3Fiesta Continues to Grow Despite Doubling Prices…

zatoicchi
20.07.08, 02:06
MP3Fiesta had been a solid recommendation by aom3.org community for a very long time, until during May 2008, MP3Fiesta literally doubled their prices from $0.10 to $0.20 per track. While still very cheap in comparison to other mainstream digital music shops, they dropped themselves down 3 places to 5th spot when comparing price/track.

A lot of customers were outraged that overnight their balanced were 1/2 in value without any notification from the MP3Fiesta team. The flooding of angry emails and posts to MP3Fiesta did nothing in restoring the original price scheme and customers were left forced to adapt.

MP3Fiesta Continues to Grow Despite Doubling Prices… | Rutunes (http://www.rutunes.com/music-shops/mp3fiesta/mp3fiesta-continues-to-grow-despite-doubling-prices/)

Aurion
20.07.08, 16:50
well,yeah for sure I would love to pay $ 0.20 for a single tune since lots of other online music shops are way expensive than that (such as Beatport for EDM music tracks that sells with $ 0.99 as per a single track),so I guess its way fair enough if they doubled the price which will still be quite affordable :top:

anon
20.07.08, 17:44
well,yeah for sure I would love to pay $ 0.20 for a single tune

yep, the only good thing about services where you can buy separate music trax is that if you just want 1 or 2 songs instead of the whole album, you can do it for a smaller price. but if they keep on increasing prices it becomes actually cheaper to buy the original CD :tongue:

Aurion
20.07.08, 18:32
... it becomes actually cheaper to buy the original CD :tongue:

actually it wont believe me,here I can buy the whole CD for like $5,however if I bought tunes solely it would cost me around $3.5-4 :biggrin:

zatoicchi
21.07.08, 01:58
why even bother buying music when you can easily download it using a bitorrent software.2 years ago i would have bought but the way the rich companies has been getting greedier, i stop giving them my hard earn money

Aurion
21.07.08, 05:15
yeah,thats true,its just that you know as an ethical approach u would love to support certain artists for their marvelous work by giving them some donations :tongue:

anon
21.07.08, 18:25
u would love to support certain artists for their marvelous work by giving them some donations :tongue:

yep, you could also legally buy one of their albums to show support, hehe joke :biggrin:

zatoicchi
22.07.08, 02:02
just that you know as an ethical approach u would love to support certain artists

i certainly could understand your point of view regarding supporting some nice music artists and buying their album once in awhile is ok.. but they should give out some cookies to for supporting them..

Aurion
24.07.08, 17:33
.. but they should give out some cookies to for supporting them..

yeah,you are right tho,they should do that for sure,once they get paid they should make some give aways to compensate who usually buy their legal music instead of grabbing them off of Trackers :top: