-protection removed

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8453/clipboard02id7.jpg

yoco
21.07.08, 18:06
OMG, so many mods I don't know which one to choose. :confused2:
Thank you!

Butcho
23.07.08, 04:45
The newest or best ones are always marked as important.
I recommend the sbi leecher, the off+ mod and umeks xdp mod.
It's better if you test it for your self with which one you get the best results because it's often different from system to system.

dj_creator4
27.07.08, 03:33
I think you should use this mod, because is really fast and stable

It´s the mod i´m using

yoco
27.07.08, 15:54
I think you should use this mod, because is really fast and stable

It´s the mod i´m using
Did you do anything special in options?

umeK
27.07.08, 17:04
the Mod are configured....for your first run you must only set your Connection Settings for youre connection type in the First time wizard...if you have questions about Features of the XdP,you can ask me ;-)

yoco
27.07.08, 17:28
Oki doki
:top:

Codeman
27.07.08, 21:41
jetzt haben wa schon 3 mods. uiuiui was soll ich da nur nehmen? was sind denn die unterschiede zwischen den mods?

@butcho

was muss ich denn hier einstellen wenn ich die komplette sicherheit haben will, mit:

-don't send complete file status
-no share any files
-don't send filelist to server
-don't publish filelist in KAD

umeK
27.07.08, 21:58
mach das Share Level auf "ShaRe OFF" und ganz unten im Tree "Publish files to networks" den Haken raus nehmen.

dj_creator4
28.07.08, 10:06
yoco, i can write here my xdp configuration, but i think it could be better with graphical aid, so you can see the captures of each setting and some images about the files i was downloading and the obtained speed.

It should be excesively large, so you can see it on a web page where i represent my configuración and speed.

link deleted!!!

p.D.- please administrators, don´t consider this web page as spam because i wrote this direction taking into account yoco demand. thanky

yoco
28.07.08, 10:29
I apreciate your effort, but I think we have different mods. On the pictures you have mod Owned, but I have XDP Tweak and Drop.
But did do a little changing.

hitman
28.07.08, 14:11
p.D.- please administrators, don´t consider this web page as spam because i wrote this direction taking into account yoco demand. thanky

:eek13: you are supporting the site on your header thats enough to delete the link he stolen a lot of our mods without permission. no support for sites that are supporting him sry you mean it probably good but i hate that bi.....h

actually i cant understand why you people out there are supporting him he have no skills and can only steal and earn money with the work from other coders

umeK
28.07.08, 14:27
i give no support for OWNED Mods...and no guarantee for it...use it to youre own risk....only my Links are clean and 1:1 from Modder to you...:wink:

Codeman
28.07.08, 14:43
@ umeK

danke ;).

gibts da denn auch "don't send complete file status"?

was gibts denn noch so für Tipps zum einstellen, z.b. Speed mässig oder so. Ich hab da nicht so die ahnung von. man kann ja bei dem hier so viel einstellen.

umeK
28.07.08, 19:34
also um bei eMule guten Speed zu bekommen,müsstest du jedenfalls deine Downloads sharen...deine fertigen Dateien brauchste nicht sharen...um das so hinzubekommen stellste das ShareLevel auf Share DL's...
alles andere macht dann schon der Mod.Das Upload Management der XdP lässt nur Quellen in den Upload die auch wirklich nützlich für dich sind und das Reask Management welches ich verbaut habe,fragt die Quellen je nach Situation in verschiedenen Zeiten ab.Dazu kommt das einige Clienten mehr boost bekommen aus verschieden Gründen und das XdP CreditSystem trägt auch noch seinen Teil dazu bei,das du net ausgeleecht werden kannst.
Die Quellenfindung habe ich durch ein Kad Management erweitert womit agressiver nach neuen Quellen angefragt wird.
Insgesamt gesehen ist die Mod von den Einstellungen her eher was für Leute die Erfahrung mit den ganzen Settings hat.Darum solltest du,wenn du darin Newbie bist,die Mod so lassen von den Eistellungen her da ich sie schon so ziemlich voreingestellt hab.
Trotz alledem kannste natürlich ruhig fragen wenn du etwas bestimmtes wissen möchtest.:wink:

Das war jetzt nur nen kleiner Einblick in meine Mod ...einiges ist natürlich Geheim :biggrin:

system28
28.07.08, 19:42
na super, umek...wahr gerade dabei ne Antwort zu schreiben, lol!!

Da wahr er wieder schneller! :klatsch_3:

@ Codeman

Bei Fakes/Emulation alles anhaken und wenn du "Share Off" hast, könntest evtl. das Antileechsystem abschalten (könnte ja sein, dass dir doch jemand etwas gibt). Obwohl: Soviel ich weis, greift das Antileech-System nicht mehr bei "Share off". Am sichersten (aber auch etwas langsamer vom Speed) ist der Mod mit "Share Off" und bei "Publish files to Network" den Haken raus. Ist dann das selbe wie beim SBI-Leecher mit allen Security Optionen an.

umeK
28.07.08, 20:20
also das AntiLeech arbeitet im Share OFF Modus nur teilweise,weils ja schwachsinnig wäre ,Leute zu blocken,die eh net in deinen Upload können :biggrin:
In diesem Modus werden nur Hard Leecher gebannt....wie zb Filefaker,Crash Clienten und diverse 0Up Mods wo man sicher sein kann das es da nix zu holen gibt.Hast du Share DLs oder Share ALL drinne und dazu alle AntiLeecher tweaks drinne,werden alle SoftLeecher nur vom Upload geblockt,damit die net von dir laden können aber du von ihnen...Hard Leecher werden aber immer richtig gebannt für die eingestellte Zeit...

P.S: Moin system...schön dich hier auch zu sehen :-)

yoco
28.07.08, 20:48
When asking all those questions few days ago, I forgot this. When you exit eMule, splah screen of Seba shows. Can I disable that?

anon
28.07.08, 20:50
I don't think you can... :wink:

Butcho
28.07.08, 20:53
screen of seba?
But not in this version or?

anon
28.07.08, 20:55
But not in this version or?

He must be using another version then.... I opened XDP, then closed it, and no splash...

system28
28.07.08, 21:00
Versions from seba14 are not recommended!! Please use only original-versions provided by the Modder (not from Mod-Stealer like seba)!

anon
28.07.08, 21:01
Please use only original-versions provided by the Modder (not from Mod-Stealer like seba)!

Exactly.

yoco, was the splash anti-seba or just showed a link to his blog?

umeK
28.07.08, 21:10
yoco using the hacked version of my Mod,so i give him no more support...

yoco
28.07.08, 22:36
ok, wtf??? I downloaded mod from this site.

anon
28.07.08, 22:38
Are you really sure? Please re-download it and extract the archive to a different folder, then see if the "seba splash" is still there...

yoco
28.07.08, 22:41
Yea, the files are the same.

When splash screen shows it says "Fuck off Seba". Something like that.

anon
28.07.08, 22:44
Can you post a screen of the splash? Because I don't see it and there's no such "seba14 splash" inside the EXE neither...

yoco
28.07.08, 22:50
OMG!! I think Jesus hates me or something :confused2: There is NO splash screen now! I mean WTF, was I seeing things? I know I saw it :confused2: I'm so confused and embarrass right now.

anon
28.07.08, 22:53
LOL ^^ OK, glad to see the "problem" has been "solved" then :biggrin:

yoco
28.07.08, 22:56
LOL ^^ OK, glad to see the "problem" has been "solved" then :biggrin:
Yea, but I don't get it.
I know when I exit the program a screen would show for like 5 sec and say Stop stealing our mods, guys don't support seba. Any one has any idea about this? Crazy things keep happen to me all the time. :stupid:

anon
28.07.08, 22:58
That's (almost) exactly what the Faze Mod public beta's splash screen says... :tongue:

yoco
28.07.08, 23:00
That's (almost) exactly what the Faze Mod public beta's splash screen says... :tongue:
OMG!!! I'm sorry guys!
I knew I saw it somewhere :biggrin:

anon
28.07.08, 23:01
You had Faze and eMule open at the same time, huh? :-D

Edit: @ umeK: then yoco hadn't downloaded a hacked version of your mod, I think you can "forgive" him :smile:

yoco
28.07.08, 23:06
You had Faze and eMule open at the same time, huh? :-D

Edit: @ umeK: then yoco hadn't downloaded a hacked version of your mod, I think you can "forgive" him :smile:
Yea, sorry again, especially to @umek for making him angry :biggrin:

umeK
29.07.08, 00:07
lol...
ok yoco i forgive you the mistake :biggrin:

Codeman
29.07.08, 14:27
@ umeK

danke für die Tipps :wink:

kleine Fragen hätte ich da noch:

1. ist bei dieser version denn auch wirklich "don't send complete file status"? zu wie viel % sehen die mich denn fertig?

2. was ist denn genau dieser Nickaddon-Thief?

3. was bewirkt der Fake eChanblard?

umeK
29.07.08, 22:38
don't send complete file status ist nicht drinne und wird auch net reinkommen...wüsste nicht wofür da sobald ein DL 100% erreicht hat ist er auch schon wieder verschoben und nicht mehr sichtbar für andere.Vorraussetzung dafür ist,das du entweder Share OFF oder Share DL's an hast.

NickAdDon-Thief = diese Funktion sucht NickAddons die von Communitys genutzt werden um sich zu erkennen in deren Nicks und wenn etwas gefunden wird,wird dieses Addon in deinem eigenen Nick angehängt um dir einen Vorteil zu verschaffen indem sie dich zb boosten.

Fake eChanblard = Hier ist eine Erkennung verbaut um User von der eChanblard Community zu finden.Wird ein Mod mit dieser verbauten Com gefunden,spiegeln wir ihm dessen Opcode + Modstring zurück um wiederum einen Boost von ihm zu bekommen.Wir Leechen sozusagen deren Community aus.

Codeman
30.07.08, 01:58
@ umeK

danke für die Erklärungen :wink:.

1.Bei don't send complete file status welcher hier ja nicht drinne ist, was macht der denn genau und wie viel % zeigt der denn an, 0 wie bei einer option beim Shu?

2.achja, gibt es denn nicht auch mods die die ganzen fake und leech sachen erkennen, kann dieser hier doch auch. wäre es denn dann sinvoll das alles einzuschalten?

umeK
30.07.08, 17:54
Der XdP kann nicht detected werden,dafür ist gesorgt :-D also kannste die Leecher Tweaks ruhig drinne lassen.
zum Thema don't send complete filestatus kann ich dir das net genau sagen ,das macht jeder Coder anders....einer macht das prozentual einer nach chunks usw..

mskvorc1
25.09.08, 19:45
Basic System Infos:
-------------------
|--> Nick: mskvorc1
|--> Modversion: -XdP- v2.1
|--> CPU Infos: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz
|--> CPU (Usage): 4.28GHz (0%)
|--> RAM (Usage): 2.00 GB (95.10 MB)
|--> OS : Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3
|--> Free Space on Tempdrive: 77.87 GB
|--> Created: 25.9.2008 18:47:30

eMule Settings:
---------------
|--> Max. Upload-Speed: 23.00 KB/s (Limit: 16.00 KB/s)
|--> Max. Download-Speed: 200.00 KB/s (Limit: 200.00 KB/s)
|--> HighresTimer: Disabled
|--> AutoHL: Disabled
|--> Hard limit: 600
|--> Max. connections: 200
|--> Max. new connections / 5 secs.: 20
|--> Max. half open connections: 40
|--> TCP Port: 50000 UDP Port: 50001
|--> Upload SpeedSense (USS): Disabled
|--> Connection Type ED2K / KAD : Enabled / Enabled
|--> Server Safe Connect: Disabled

-XdP- Settings:
-------------
|--> ShaRe LeVeL: ShaRe DL's
|--> Upload Management: (50|3200)
|--> Diff-Block if UL>(DL + [Chunks]): 2
|--> Boost Friends: Off
|--> Boost High RQR's: On
|--> Boost Low RQR's: On
|--> extended Kick-System: Enabled
|--> Fakerank: Enabled
|--> Emulate non-eMule Clients: Enabled
|--> NickAddon-Thief: Enabled
|--> Fake eChanblard: Enabled
|--> Save/Load Sources: Enabled (100|25)
|--> Publish files to networks: Enabled

Upload Stats:
-------------
|--> Upload Time: 13:22 Hours (100.0%)
|--> Upload-Speed: 15.93 KB/s
|--> Average Uploadrate: 15.33 KB/s
|--> Max Upload Rate: 16.09 KB/s
|--> Max Average Upload Rate: 15.37 KB/s
|--> Uploaded Data: 719.33 MB
|--> Active uploads: 5
|--> Waiting Uploads: 139

Download Stats:
---------------
|--> Download Time: 13:17 Hours (99.4%)
|--> Active Downloads (chunks): 7
|--> Download-Speed: 20.96 KB/s
|--> Average Downloadrate: 77.97 KB/s
|--> max. Downloadrate: 186.12 KB/s
|--> Max Downloadrate Average: 92.92 KB/s
|--> Downloaded Data: 3.57 GB
|--> UDP File Reasks: 8.42 k, Failed: 1.43 k (17.0%)
|--> Found Sources: 582
|--> Too many connections: 0
|--> On Queue: 180
|--> Asking: 0
|--> Connecting: 0
|--> No needed parts: 384
|--> Asked for another file: 6
|--> Queue Full: 11
|--> Cannot connect LowID to LowID: 0
|--> Banned: 22
|--> Filtered: 6620
|--> Problematic: 0 (0.0%)

|--> eD2K: 556 (95.2%)
|--> Kad: 522 (89.4%)
|--> eD2K&Kad: 494 (84.6%)
|--> Unknown: 0 (0.0%)

Statistics:
-----------
|--> Session UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 5.09
|--> Total size of Shared Files: 5.31 GB
|--> Number of Shared Files: 2
|--> Number of Downloads: 2
|--> Completed Downloads: 10
|--> Secure Ident (OK : Failed ): 567 (97.1%) : 3 (0.5%) : 14 (2.4%)
|--> Download Sessions: 1512
|--> Successful Download Sessions: 1146 (75.79%)
|--> Failed Download Sessions: 366 (24.21%)
|--> Upload Sessions: 259
|--> Total successful upload sessions: 228 (88.03%)
|--> Total failed upload sessions: 31 (11.97%)

|--> *** Modded by umeK ***