PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia to launch Intel-based MCP7A IGP chipset in August

zatoicchi
19.07.08, 04:26
Nvidia is planning to start mass producing its latest Intel platform IGP chipset, the GeForce 9-Series mGPU – nForce 730i MCP (MCP7A), in the middle of August with motherboards likely to appear in the market by early September, according to sources at motherboard makers.

The MCP7A will come in two versions, the MCP7A-U with a GeForce 9400 graphics core and the MCP7A-S with GeForce 9300 graphics. The two versions have the same specifications except the GeForce 9400 features a core frequency of 580MHz and shader frequency of 1500MHz, while the GeForce 9300 will be clocked at 450MHz and 1200MHz.

Nvidia to launch Intel-based MCP7A IGP chipset in August (http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20080717PD219.html)

anon
19.07.08, 18:51
now that intel is doing very good, NV wants the same too ^^

zatoicchi
20.07.08, 04:30
companies that shares technology are actually good for us consumers, better products are produce and readilly available

Aurion
21.07.08, 05:32
damn,Nvidia is going way wild that ever,they are just controling the whole market with their fancy products every month !! the problem is that most of their new releases stay expensive for a couple of month till get rushy in the market

anon
21.07.08, 18:04
damn,Nvidia is going way wild that ever,they are just controling the whole market with their fancy products every month !!

hehe, glad its "historical" competitor ATI won't let them have 100% of the market :wink2:

Aurion
26.07.08, 15:04
hehe, glad its "historical" competitor ATI won't let them have 100% of the market :wink2:

yeah but u know that Nvidia is the common chipset that every gamer would dream of so ATI got no chance but to pull in new fans (with no previous PC experience) :biggrin:

anon
26.07.08, 20:13
so ATI got no chance but to pull in new fans (with no previous PC experience) :biggrin:

at my cafe half the computers have nVidia cards and the other ATI; and every time I enter you can find a BSODed computer with an exception at atiev something .sys hehe... of course they're still using XP SP1 so this doesn't mean too much :biggrin: