PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo "Thinking" About New Wii Remote With Wii MotionPlus Built-In

zatoicchi
19.07.08, 03:56
Now that the fungineers at Nintendo have increased the smile efficiency of the Wii Remote via a brand new accessory, the Wii MotionPlus, what's in store for the vanilla Wii Remote? What if I don't want to purchase a reasonably priced copy of Wii Sports Resort, but want that 1:1 motion control the Wii MotionPlus promises?

Nintendo's corporate affairs VP Denise Kaigler confirmed to us earlier this week that the Wii Sports sequel is currently the only game that's confirmed to take advantage of the new sensor, but... what if? What if, say, Mario Teaches Sniping is coming down the line and requires the add-on? Will Nintendo release an updated Wii Remote, one integrated with the MotionPlus tech built-in?

Katsuya Eguchi, producer of Wii Sports Resort and MotionPlus subject matter expert, says the company is currently thinking about integrating it into the current remote.

"We're always looking at how hardware will evolve," Eguchi noted, adding that it's too early to confirm anything about a new standard Wii Remote. There's a possibility that MotionPlus may simply remain an attachment only and that it may be used with limited software.

E308: Nintendo "Thinking" About New Wii Remote With Wii MotionPlus Built-In (http://kotaku.com/5026877/nintendo-thinking-about-new-wii-remote-with-wii-motionplus-built+in)

Aurion
19.07.08, 17:13
Well,they are actually know how to sell new product in major global terms I mean !! they are good man,simple answers to any vital questions :top:

anon
19.07.08, 18:25
i know people that one day are "thinking" about doing something, and the next day they have already done so. maybe this is one of those cases? :tongue:

Aurion
23.07.08, 19:26
a Jerk says to himself "Did I do that thingy yesterday ?" then his devil answers back "Hey a$$hole,no u did not,so go back & do it now" :biggrin:

anon
23.07.08, 19:35
"and don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today, etc..." :top:

zatoicchi
24.07.08, 04:00
"and don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today, etc..."

LOL, or "shake that booty cause i have money"....hehehehe

motion plus is a must, more movement to the hip...

Aurion
25.07.08, 16:32
LOL, or "shake that booty cause i have money"....hehehehe

motion plus is a must, more movement to the hip...

inspiring the uninspired :tongue: