PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Season 3, Villains

zatoicchi
18.07.08, 11:38
http://www.unscripted360.com/media/heroes.jpg

September 22, 2008. The return of the best show on NBC, Heroes. Mark this day. Remember this day. The 2-hour season premiere will begin and Monday’s will again have meaning! Yes, I am a Heroes fanboy. And I am not afraid to tell the world. Take a seat and enjoy the first of a series of reminders about the Heroes season debut that you’ll all receive until the premiere arrives.

Unscripted 360 Heroes Season 3, Villains (http://www.unscripted360.com/2008/07/17/heroes-season-3-villains/)

Aurion
20.07.08, 18:15
well,I watched a couple of eposides for this show but didnt actually like it that much so are they gonna add some new tastes "?? hope so :eek13:

zatoicchi
21.07.08, 02:22
add some new tastes

that's what they need to do to revive everyone interest back..the first episodes were great ..looking forward to this new episodes

Aurion
21.07.08, 08:18
yeah taking advantage of new fans for any show (even if it was kinda weak in any previous serieses) to get some credits on the big TV list :biggrin:

zatoicchi
21.07.08, 10:55
to get some credits on the big TV list

what it really boils down to,if you think about, no matter how bad the show is , the network is only interested in ratings and mONEY.

mrdavinci
21.07.08, 18:13
i like too much heroes, i think most of men like too, super heroes , wow , may be one day we will be heroes

zatoicchi
22.07.08, 02:18
i like too much heroes, i think most of men like too, super heroes , wow , may be one day we will be heroes

agreed. there is a part of us that want to be called heroes, too..that's probably why i like the tv series so much...i can only dream of being a hero

Aurion
22.07.08, 19:43
what it really boils down to,if you think about, no matter how bad the show is , the network is only interested in ratings and mONEY.

yeah that what really matters for those fuckers :icon_angry[1]: its bad that everyone is making new shows with no good points at all :wink2:

zatoicchi
24.07.08, 04:28
yeah that what really matters for those fuckers its bad that everyone is making new shows with no good points at all

the tv network really cares only about Ratings and advertisements..

Aurion
24.07.08, 20:02
the tv network really cares only about Ratings and advertisements..

well,let me say something about ur last word,Advertisements !! I hate them like hell,thats why I hated to watch TV & sticked to my PC watching online TV links tho !! lots of ads in any TV channel u watch,like you are an ads addict or something waiting for ur next sniff :icon_angry[1]: