PDA

View Full Version : Closed Signups?

Options
15.07.08, 18:18
Hi this is just my suggestion.
To be honest, I like the community here. The members always help each others with great explanation. and also the response is also quick. So for me, I am happy with the community as it is now and also the members that we have now.

So I would suggest that we closed signups to prevent users that only signups to download mod. and i heard this member named Seba which appears on Shu mod and Faze mod. we can also prevent the ''other seba" from joining this site.
or maybe admin of private tracker can join this site to get to know about the mod here and update their scripts to overcome the mod (this may be silly)...

Well it is just a suggestion. could be a good suggestion or bad suggestion

Cheers

anon
15.07.08, 19:33
don't think that can be done... we're an open community, and need people here to join and collaborate/help/send feedback, which they can't do if this was a private board. :top:

and about seba: can't just close signups because of what he does, that'd made the a__hole feel better about what he's doing to ruin our board (people like him do) :mad2:

hitman
15.07.08, 23:04
dont worry about "mr fuck you" we will not close our forum only because of this poor scum we just started our canpaign against him

shoulder
15.07.08, 23:13
Why not use an invite system like the better tracker do? :biggrin:

No, I would say the board has to be open.
We need more good members to become better and better although we're already a great community. :top:
And not all new users just come to download the mods, for example have a look at Reppy, not even here for 2 month and already a great member. :wink:

zatoicchi
16.07.08, 03:34
yep, i prefer it to be open,everyone that join is either going to be a hit or a miss..it really depends on everyone's desire if they want to be helpful or not. people who joins will either have some sort of contribution to this great commnunity , Sharing is caring i say.

SealLion
16.07.08, 07:25
I have to agree with keeping the community open.

My reasoning is that pple need information. INformation is given by pple who are knowledgable about something that another asks for.

Best to keep it open.

Also. I wouldn;'t worry about site admins. All they do is prowl.

They are basically harmless. Believe me. All they want to know is what were up to. We join thier sites as easily as they join sites like this place.

No need to worry. SEriously.

Options
16.07.08, 11:32
alright then. Just thought that it would be better that it is closed and only allow ppl to sign up with invite but seems like it would not work as this site need people and not all are bad.

cheers guys