PDA

View Full Version : IpodTVNova

zatoicchi
15.07.08, 07:26
Message from Ipodtvnova staff::

As some of you may already know or at least suspect the recent tracker down time has not been a result of hardware or software problems at all. Rather the recent shutdown was ordered by the Malaysian government. Late this past month the government made all ISP/Hosting companies in Malaysia shut down ALL known BitTorrent sites.

After receiving notification from our host we were able to convince them to restart our server on this condition that the tracker not be running. This has allowed us to keep the forums up and running so that we may keep you informed during this time. It has also made it possible for us to remove all tracker databases from the server in the unlikely event there is any further action by the Malaysian government.

Going forward from here... Many BitTorrent trackers have decided to close up for good rather than spend the time and money to do a full relocation. We on the other hand have spend the down time looking at many other countries and hosting companies in order to find the best solution for the tracker.

Bottom line is we have found a new home, our newest server has been ordered and should be online within the next few days, with the intent of having the tracker up and running with zero data lose by the weeks end.

This tracker contain only Mp4 torrents

Aurion
15.07.08, 15:22
never heard of it befor but good to have a MP4 source but so damn bad they their host got busted @ Malaysia :rolleyes2:

zatoicchi
15.07.08, 21:00
most people actually have never heard of it, it's the only tracker i believe that has a large data base of mp4 files..it was down again from before and it took them almost 3 months to open,hopefully it won't be that long this time..

Aurion
15.07.08, 22:00
hmm,I searched google for it but couldnt find any direct link,can u pass it over ?

anon
15.07.08, 22:03
ipodtvnova.com redirects me here (http://www.videoseed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=755)... according that text the new server will be up soon

Aurion
15.07.08, 22:14
yeah same happened to me,that page was nonsense :confused2:

zatoicchi
16.07.08, 03:36
ipodtvnova.com redirects me here... according that text the new server will be up soon

yep when there sever went down it redirected everyone to their forums sites..their forums was different from their tracker..

SealLion
16.07.08, 07:17
FYI: This tracker used to be known as 'ipodnova.tv' before it went down on a previous occasion and was then renamed to the current name: ipodtvnova'.

It has a lot of TV shows in mp4's and is actually a fairly good tracker. The tracker has been around for about 2 years or so, I believe.
Overall, it is a good tracker. They have closed-invitation only sign ups.