PDA

View Full Version : Test The Brain

zatoicchi
15.07.08, 06:08
This is cool.....

http://i35.tinypic.com/wjb20x.gifhttp://

If you see this lady turning in clockwise you are using your right brain. If you see it the other way, you are using left brain.
Some people do see both ways, but most people see it only one way.
See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain's current. BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN

Experimentation has shown that the two different sides, or hemispheres, of the brain are responsible for different manners of thinking. The following table illustrates the differences between left-brain and right-brain thinking:
Left Brain ----- Right Brain
Logical --------------- Random
Sequential --------------- Intuitive
Rational --------------- Holistic
Analytical --------------- Synthesizing
Objective -------------- Subjective
Looks at parts -------------- Looks at wholes

oneballnoa
15.07.08, 07:32
not very surprised, i am far from logical. thanks for this.

Manas
15.07.08, 10:11
Seems like I'm only using the left brain. :cooolll:

I tried it for a very long time but I still just see her turning one way...

yoco
15.07.08, 15:13
Found this last week. After couple of minutes the lady started moving in both ways :biggrin:

Aurion
15.07.08, 16:23
nice separation table LOL,I guess now I know how im thinking :tongue:

shoulder
15.07.08, 16:40
Lol, I can see both ways. :smile:
But I have to concentrate hard to "change" the direction. :biggrin:

anon
15.07.08, 17:19
i can see her rotate in one way, then in another... guess this would mean i have qualities from both the left & right brain tables and TBH it's true :biggrin:

El-Mo
15.07.08, 21:54
This is really astonishing stuff!
Before I even read the text I thought: Look, a clockwise rotating (beautiful :wink:) woman. After reading I tried about 5 minutes to let her dance the other way - no chance... But with the separation table in mind I couldn't believe me right brained and suddenly the direction changed - but not for too long. Do I have to worry? :biggrin:

anon
15.07.08, 22:00
But with the separation table in mind I couldn't believe me right brained and suddenly the direction changed - but not for too long. Do I have to worry? :biggrin:

i guess that means you're a bit logical at times ^^ no need to worry :wink:

also at a cafe, where i used opera@usb 9.24, the animation was rendered at such an speed i could make her rotate the other way, but Op 9.51 animates GIFs too fast and now i can't anymore :tongue: