PDA

View Full Version : tehconnection.eu

Options
13.07.08, 19:06
i cheated on this site and Got banned
i was using uT mod Fakeup...was fine at first but then got banned after a while.
just so let you all know.
they open signup now so i will join again..but i m still sad because i was a member there for 7 weeks and already upload 73.5 gig there..half of it without cheating(i decided to cheat because i want to upload 75gig to get Teh Fanatic)

hitman
13.07.08, 19:17
we need more infos which utorrent mod did you use?

anon
13.07.08, 19:21
that's right...

@ options: with "fakeup" do you mean the uT mod that places an 2, 5 or 8 in front of your upload? if so, which one? (Fakeup-2x.exe, Fakeup-5x.exe, Fakeup-8x.exe)

Aurion
13.07.08, 23:03
hey Options why you keep getting away from using Shu Mod ?? :biggrin: this tool is extremely undetectable on any tracker forever,just set your fake settings wisely & you will be be so fine !! :top:

anon
13.07.08, 23:08
hey Options why you keep getting away from using Shu Mod ?? :biggrin:

maybe he doesn't have the necessary processing power, or doesn't want to play around with it until he learns to use it and the correct settings for his usage scenarios :smile:

zatoicchi
13.07.08, 23:09
weird though i been cheating there for awhile now using utorrent mod and still no banned, not unless they updated their cheating scripts because they are part of SCT.

Aurion
14.07.08, 00:00
maybe he doesn't have the necessary processing power, or doesn't want to play around with it until he learns to use it and the correct settings for his usage scenarios :smile:

lol a low resources PC can run Shu Mod normally,its just the Java Platform which needs some ram to launch the Azureus application,anyway,he should get used to it since its great in terms of being undetected on most trackers :biggrin:

anon
14.07.08, 00:07
really!? let's run the shu hack in a 486 but with 3GBs of ram... jk :biggrin:

anyway i don't think it is lack of resources preventing him from using it. he has already stated the hack is a bit too complicated for him somewhere else i think... well we have nice tuts here to get started and let you know what every option does :smile:

zatoicchi
14.07.08, 00:11
well if he has problem using shu mod i would recommend him using Faze because it works there as well.

Manas
14.07.08, 02:34
At trackers with better anti cheat scripts, such as ScT it is always hugely recommended to use 100% secure clients (Shu, Faze)
If you use uTorrent, always be aware that you might get banned....
uTorrent is closed source so there's no way to make a perfect Fake mod out of it.

By the way, Teh is not exactly a part of ScT. Rathermore it is another project by the sysop of ScT.

If they use ScTs' scripts is questionable but very probable.

Options
14.07.08, 04:29
Well i use uTorrent Expansion v5 SBI Leecherpack (based on 1.77 (8179). I was using Fakeup_x5.

i was planning to use Shu mod. but when i started i got the warning msg like this http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll355/MyAvnue/Untitled.jpg
http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll355/MyAvnue/Untitled1.jpg
i followed all the instructions. but i still got this msg. maybe i will uninstall my Azureus and reinstall it again.

Manas
14.07.08, 12:46
Have you followed the installation instruction from DDJ?

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus 3.1.1.0 (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
2. Delete the "plugins" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%Azureus (C:Program FilesAzureus).
3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%Azureus (C:Program FilesAzureus) and overwrite ALL files.
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

If that doesn't work, here's also the troubleshooting:

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:Program FilesAzureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:Documents and Settings<username>Application DataAzureus for XP
C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingAzureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Options
14.07.08, 13:08
yes i did that exactly.

Is this warning important? is it ok to just ignore it?. the hack will still work right?
Because i already followed the instruction and did it exactly like that. but still the warning appear

Aurion
14.07.08, 13:12
try Reinstalling Java Platform + Azureus (Vuze Latest) to see what happens

anon
14.07.08, 16:41
@ options: if you're not going to use the "advanced stats" plugin you could also uninstall it...

Options
14.07.08, 17:57
well. The warning does not appear anymore after i uninstall and restart all :)

anon
14.07.08, 18:21
The warning does not appear anymore

good :) did you need the advanced stats plugin or can you live without it? :biggrin:

Options
15.07.08, 03:12
well. I havent uninstalled it... what does it do?. I clicked it and only see traffic graph..

anon
15.07.08, 03:19
what does it do?

ADVANCED STATISTICS

It allows for a user with a penchant for knowledge to see a variety of statistics relating to the data being transferred by Azureus. It offers a 3 tab selection of information.

The first is a "progress" tab, which displays a time-line of the data downloaded per torrent in linear format. The X-axis is the time from when the torrent was first opened, and the Y-axis is the percent of completion.

The second is the "activity" tab which displays a comparative analysis of each torrent. It marks the limit of both the download and upload speeds and then shows a color-coded band per each torrent in the confines of those limits.

The third is the "transfer" tab which displays a variety of data transfer statistics. It shows not only the amount of data downloaded and uploaded per the current session that Azureus has been open and active, but also per a daily and complete system history that dates to when Azureus was first installed. I don't know that I've ever needed to know such information, but I'm sure there are those who could find such numbers useful.

Top Azureus Plugins Revealed (http://www.zeropaid.com/news/6384/Top+Azureus+Plugins+Revealed#a2)

it's good to disable it if you're not going to use it:

**** Warning - this plugin can USE A LOT OF MEMORY ****
In particular, 30 hours worth of samples with 500 torrents will require IN EXCESS of 150MB of memory.

Azureus, now called Vuze : Plugin Details for Advanced Statistics (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugin_details.php?plugin=advancedstatistics)

Options
16.07.08, 12:37
and How do i uninstall? Do I just go to Azureus folder in Program files and then click plugins folder then Delete "advancedstatistics" folder?

Any other plugins which is not really needed that consume lots of Ram? so maybe i should uninstall that plugins. Because i see that Azureus takes quite lots of Ram, unlike Utorrent

hitman
16.07.08, 15:00
well most of the plugins doesnt effect the ram usage that much safepeer is one of the plugins that eats a lot

if you want to deinstall the plugins just delete them from the plugins folder or you can deactivate them in the opions of azureus just scroll down to plugins

Options
17.07.08, 17:53
what does Safepeer do? From the name, i think it is a ''Must have" plugin... If it is so, i wouldn uninstall it

anon
17.07.08, 18:42
what does Safepeer do?

Blocks harmful IPs, like those of antip2p organizations or bad data senders. And yes, i'd say it's almost a must, because when using it Azureus blocks them at TCP level (no contact is ever established), while apps like PG won't block connections but packets.

You could also use p2pfire (look at my sig :smile:) if you need to globally block bad IPs at TCP level but can't cope with safepeer's increased RAM usage (P2PF uses 5mb of ram and 0% cpu) :top:

Options
17.07.08, 18:48
thanks for the info
And what abt i2p or JAP? ever used any of these? is it similar to p2pfire? and does p2pfire work like PG? if yes, then i should use p2pfire rather than PG since PG is using lots of ram

jolas
17.07.08, 18:57
just use RM !!!!!!!!!!! heheehehehehehehehe 74g up!!!!!!!!! :)))):klatsch_3::wink2:

anon
17.07.08, 19:32
And what abt i2p or JAP? ever used any of these? is it similar to p2pfire?

i think you have confused p2pfire with other anonymous-tools :biggrin: P2PFire is to block harmful IPs, nothing else :smile: and yes, i have used I2P in the past but it worked very slow for me :/ as regarding JAP, used it once to bypass a ban :biggrin: speeds were acceptable for browsing (but i'm sure they have upgraded their equipment by now, and to use it for semi-anon torrenting it'd be very good, announces are typically 1-2KB).

and does p2pfire work like PG? if yes, then i should use p2pfire rather than PG since PG is using lots of ram

P2PF works even better than PG: it doesn't slow down your connection, you can count the number of RAM MBs it uses with your fingers ^^, has an EXTREMELY low CPU usage... i recommend you use it instead of PeerGuardian, specially if you have a low-end computer. :top:

Options
18.07.08, 04:01
so that means P2PFire and PG are similar app (to block IP when downloading)...and JAP and I2P are Like Ultrasurf etc (to make your IP anonymous). Right?

I trien to use Ultrasurf. i started it first and then open uT mod. and all worked well. But when i try to sign in my MSN messenger, it always failed. I am sure it has something to do with Ultrasurf because when ultrasurf closed, I can sign in again. any suggestion to run Ultrasurf without affecting MSN?

And I would like to know how can i sign up again if i have been banned from that site?

anon
18.07.08, 18:45
so that means P2PFire and PG are similar app (to block IP when downloading)...and JAP and I2P are Like Ultrasurf etc (to make your IP anonymous). Right?

exactly.

I trien to use Ultrasurf. i started it first and then open uT mod. and all worked well. But when i try to sign in my MSN messenger, it always failed. I am sure it has something to do with Ultrasurf because when ultrasurf closed, I can sign in again. any suggestion to run Ultrasurf without affecting MSN?

Untick the "set IE proxy automatically" box in "Options" and restart Ultrasurf :top:

And I would like to know how can i sign up again if i have been banned from that site?

you mean tehconnection.eu?

shoulder
18.07.08, 18:48
If you mean TehConnection, the site is still open so there's no problem to register yourself an new account. :wink:

anon
18.07.08, 20:45
@ Options: if they banned your IP you can use Ultrasurf to signup, just set a non-IE (so that you have no problems with MSN) browser's HTTP proxy to host 127.0.0.1, port 9666