PDA

View Full Version : Razer Piranha Gaming Headset

zatoicchi
12.07.08, 09:59
http://www.techwarelabs.com/reviews/gaming/razer-piranha/images/image01.jpg

This week, I will be reviewing the Razer Piranha Communicator. Razer is a well known brand for the quality of their gaming equipment, and the Piranha looks to be another amazing offering from Razer. Since testing a headset is a matter of opinion more than of fact or of science, this review may contain more of my personal opinion than fact. I will try to keep to the basics and leave the user to decide for themself as to the worthiness of this product.

Razer Piranha

I consider myself a pretty avid gamer, and I certainly have worn my fair share of headsets. When I received the Piranha I was excited to get it out of the box and onto my head. From some of my personal experience with Razer brand products I can say that one fact is consistent: the gear is well built and laid out in a way that makes it very comfortable to use while playing games. I hope that this headset will meet the high standard of the other Razer products. Let's get to the product specification on this bad boy...
Product Specification

* Stereo sound with true-to-life audio quality with superior clarity and bass
* Adjustable, noise-filtering microphone for clearer in-game communication
* Comfortable, ergonomic and adjustable earphones suitable for prolonged use
* In-line remote control with convenient volume and microphone muting adjustments
* Single-sided cable for hassle-free usage
* Durable braided fiber cable protection
* Compatible with VoIP communication applications like TeamSpeak, Ventrilo and Skype
* Compatible with most major operating systems
* Usable with CD, DVD and digital audio players (via 3.5mm minijack)

Techware Labs - Razer Piranha Gaming Headset (http://www.techwarelabs.com/reviews/gaming/razer-piranha/)

Aurion
12.07.08, 13:47
LOL that sounds way expensive to its amazing features :biggrin: im happy with my Thompson headset,I got it for $75 (with double base boosters on both rounds)