PDA

View Full Version : [July,11] Fifa 09 Demo Coming on September 11th

Aurion
11.07.08, 17:22
Playstation Universe Writes -"David Rutter, Line Producer on the PS3/360 Versions of FIFA 09 as just confirmed to us that a Demo of this years versions of the sports franchise is scheduled to be hitting both the EU and US Playstation Stores on September 11th."

Source :

N4G.com : Fifa 09 Demo Coming on September 11th (http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-167861.aspx)

Rebound
11.07.08, 18:02
Thanks for the information... I hate Fifa now. Again the same old crap grafic engine like fifa06 for the pc version. Very bad. :mad2:

Only the console editions are very good and much better then pro evolution soccer.

The once reason why i´m playing only fifa is that they have all licenses for the original players and teams only the netherlands are missing. :biggrin:

regards

Rebound

Aurion
11.07.08, 18:59
yeah thats so true,also you can notice that especially in the crouds area where audience are cheering for the match,they are just LAME pieces of glued pix with no any gfx enhancements at all :confused2:

anon
11.07.08, 19:47
here the only sports game i have played is virtua tennis in multiplayer-mode so i can't say anything ^^

wish sega made a "2008" version of it though, here it's played a lot when you have nothing to do; but the game has few players and they're all old :tongue:

Aurion
11.07.08, 21:11
most Sega games are sick,look @ Hulk & Iron Man being released both after their movies,Lame Gfx handling expect for the playable character !! :mad2:

zatoicchi
16.07.08, 05:19
there is so much game coming and being released it's jsut to hard to choose ..never played this game before but maybe i should purchased one to try it out..

Aurion
16.07.08, 17:35
yeah its kinda funny to ride that Iron thing/flying or just kill anybody & all people !! if it comes to when you are too bored,then give it a shot