PDA

View Full Version : question about bitcomet leecher pack

xixifrank
11.07.08, 03:43
one of the leecher packs is "fakeupload"

The client send a Fakeupload between 10 to 95 kb/s to the tracker
(If you limit your real upload to 10 kb/s)

as we all know,bitcomet has "score & rank",it is related to your upload.

then if i use fakeupload mod, will my score rise according to which speed? my real upload speed,or the fake?

thanks!:smile:

hitman
11.07.08, 13:22
i dont think that the fakeupload will raise your score because its only something that will be sended to the tracker but maybe im wrong

Rebound
11.07.08, 13:23
Interesting question, i´ve never used the "Score & Fake" Feature. The best way is to test itself. :wink:

best regards

Rebound

xixifrank
11.07.08, 14:04
what's the benefit of "no complete"and "(no)report seeder"?

it promotes ur download in which way?

Aurion
11.07.08, 17:53
the "no seed" option is to set when you need to be shown as leecher on the tracker only without shown as seeding anything at all !!

just try to read more about Shu Mod FAQ in the FAQ & Tutorials section plz

anon
11.07.08, 18:43
what's the benefit of "no complete"and "(no)report seeder"?

no complete won't send the "completed flag" to the tracker and therefore you won't appear in the snatchlist (list of people that have finished downloading the torrent)

no report seeder won't report downloaded and uploaded amount to the tracker (as if you had downloaded & uploaded 0 bytes = nothing) and show you as a seeder.

:top:

eteropczyk
17.07.08, 10:02
Hey, hello!

I wonder witch option of bitcomet leecher pack is the best?

1.BitComet_Fakeupload_I
2.BitComet_Fakeupload_II
3.BitComet_No.Complete.exe
4.BitComet_NoComplete_Fakeupload_I
5.BitComet_NoComplete_Fakeupload_II
6.BitComet_No.Complete_Report.Seeder.exe
7.BitComet_NoComplete_Report.Seeder_Fakeupload_I
8.BitComet_NoComplete_Report.Seeder_Fakeupload_II
9.BitComet_No.Complete_No.Report-Seeder.exe

It propably depends but lets say that I am Joe Doe - regular downloader, my law forbid me from uploading files and I don't want to be block from the tracker... What is the best solution for me?

hitman
17.07.08, 13:17
if you dont want to upload you should try azureus mod with 0 upload option. using one of the 9 bitcomet mods doesnt prevent you from uploading but with fakeupload you can reduce the upload amount for example or with noreport you dont need to upload till you have a good ratio its depending what you want.