PDA

View Full Version : Need help for cheating

Options
10.07.08, 11:30
Hi guys

I am quite new to this site.
I would like to ask about some question. I heard people say about Faze mod, shu mod, Utorrent mod, Ratio master, GreedyTorrent..To be honest. I have no idea about this. I only just tried Ratio Master on Funfile and Torrent-Damage. And it worked well. it is very easy to use. and I am not greedy, just set upload speed to 80-130...

I wanted to try it on some other trackers but it seems that lots of trackers banned RM.
This is why I look for some Other tools to use so i can buffer my account on other trackers. Many people says Shu mod is good but it works with Azureus. the only Bittorrent client i use is Utorrent. I think I am gonna install Azureus too so i can use Shu mod.

But in the meanwhile, I would like to know about Faze mod, Utorrent Mod, or Greedytorrent. I see that many recomment Shu mod since it works well on most trackers as long as you are not too greedy.

So what others alternative besides Shu Mod for example Faze mod, Utorrent Mod, GreedyTorrent

Thanks in advance guys for you information

zatoicchi
10.07.08, 12:06
I would like to know about Faze mod, Utorrent Mod, or Greedytorrent.

all the information on each clients can be read here on this forum under::

Mods & Tools
The newest mods and tools for leeching and faking

So what others alternative besides Shu Mod for example Faze mod, Utorrent Mod, GreedyTorrent

everyones has his own preference on which client they uses. you must decide for yourself which clients works for you, the safest clients to use is shu mod and Faze mod

best regards

Options
10.07.08, 13:13
ok thanks man.

if you said that The safest ones are Shu Mod and Faze Mod.
then i will just gonna use these two...wont bother about Utorrent mod and Utraitor (i dunno whether these two are same with just different names or not)

once again thanks man

hitman
10.07.08, 13:32
So what others alternative besides Shu Mod for example Faze mod, Utorrent Mod,

actually this 3 clients are the best solution

just give a look in our Mods & Tools area and grad the newest version of the clients

Mods & Tools - SB-Innovation (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f6/)

Options
10.07.08, 17:19
so Shu mod, Faze mod , and Utorrent mod are the best solution
then i will pass RM since alot of trackers have banned RM

Thanks man

Aurion
11.07.08, 11:18
Or if you just dont care about what Client you will to get torrents & just want to buffer ratios then go for the best option which Shu Mod/Faze Mod !! These two are the inventions of the day,they will not let you down on any tracker ever,just plan your steps & set fake seeding settings wisely !! Have Fune :biggrin:

Options
11.07.08, 17:27
I try to use Shu mod but It looks complicated to me..
and I already tried Faze mod too. and it looks more simple than Shu mod but still i am still confused.
Maybe someone can suggest me using Shu mod and Faze mod, Feel free to PM me to help me configure the proper setting.

fromas
11.07.08, 17:41
first of all you should read this

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

and then you can ask what you want^^:top:

Options
11.07.08, 18:02
Thanks man
But i think I will learn about Faze mod first and after i get used to Faze mod then i will try to use Shu mod because Faze mod looks simple to me

These are the site i want to cheat on: TTi and TL...
is it safe to use Faze mod to cheat on these 2 trackers?

anon
11.07.08, 18:31
Thanks man
But i think I will learn about Faze mod first and after i get used to Faze mod then i will try to use Shu mod because Faze mod looks simple to me

yes, it's good and simple if you're just starting. or you could use the shu mod but only enable the upload multiplicator, just to get used to its GUI ^^

These are the site i want to cheat on: TTi and TL...
is it safe to use Faze mod to cheat on these 2 trackers?

if with TL you mean torrentleech, yes, it's safe. just use the upload multi sensibly :wink: i don't know about TTi

Options
11.07.08, 19:11
i see. thanks man

and Where Can i find Tut for Faze mod? I looked around and did not find Faze mod Tut.

I see that in Faze mod. we cannot fakeup like in uT mod. we can only Multiply..

Rebound
11.07.08, 19:14
Faze Mod is very simple and not complex like the shu mod. You donīt need any tut for the faze, the features are very simple to understand. Try it is the best way to learn more about the faze.

best regards

Rebound

Options
11.07.08, 19:31
mmm
you are right
thanks man :)

if with TL you mean torrentleech, yes, it's safe. just use the upload multi sensibly :wink: i don't know about TTi
multi sensibly? if i use x10 or x20 on TL, is it sensibly or it's too much?

xixifrank
20.07.08, 10:36
shu mod has many functions.
it seems to be linked with Java. i think it's so big.

so i use bitcomet.

Aurion
20.07.08, 17:45
shu mod has many functions.
it seems to be linked with Java. i think it's so big.

so i use bitcomet.

its not that big as u think mate,anyway,thats why we are here in SB-I decided to create our Own Mod which is called Faze Mod,here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f114/faze-mod-0-1-public-beta-3830/) so just try both of them to decide which suites u the best (both of them are 100% undetectable by all trackers) :top:

anon
20.07.08, 17:52
multi sensibly? if i use x10 or x20 on TL, is it sensibly or it's too much?

well, it depends on your real upload rate. for example, using 10x multiplicator when your real up is 6kbs or less is OK, but not when it is 30-40kbs instead, as it becomes more detectable :wink: (TL doesn't have very good scripts though)

so by rule, the bigger the upload-multiplicator is, the smaller your real upload should be, to avoid detection :top:

Options
21.07.08, 17:14
thanks man. and I heard What is very easy to cheat. is it true?
Even RM is possible?. if RM is possible then I am sure Shu mod and Faze mod will be undetectable

shoulder
21.07.08, 17:18
It's extremely easy to cheat on What.
As far as I know even PMR (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/pimp-my-ratio-sb-innovation-83/) is working there. :biggrin:

Options
21.07.08, 17:50
What is Pimp my ratio? the same is RM? if it is, then i am happy with RM. dont want confused myself hehe.

anyway now that i know its easy, i will just use RM. and How about RevTT? is it easy too?
Can i use RM there?

shoulder
21.07.08, 17:56
PMR is not the same as RM.
It uploads or downloads the amount you set in a very short time.

On RevTT RM and PMR are working as well.
If you use Shu-Mod there, don't use high uploadspeed rates, because it may be possible that a mod wants a speedtest of your connection.

Options
21.07.08, 18:08
by high speeds, is 200kb/s is high? i always set my upload below 200kb/s

and what is Uni-leech and GreedyTorrent and Ratio Faker?
which one of these does not require actual files? like RM and PMR

anon
21.07.08, 18:21
and what is Uni-leech and GreedyTorrent and Ratio Faker?
which one of these does not require actual files? like RM and PMR

unileech = add leecher options to every client (see its thread), works as a HTTP proxy

greedytorrent = makes your reported upload a multiplied amount of either your real upload or your download, works as a HTTP proxy

ratio faker = it's like PMR, wouldn't require actual files...

shoulder
21.07.08, 18:22
I used ~500 and a mod wanted a speedtest, but I think if you stay below 200KB/s it shouldn't be a problem.

Ratio Faker is like PMR.
Uni-Leech and GreedyTorrent are like proxies and manipulate the announce of your torrent client.

RF doesn't require Files on your HDD, GT and U-L (your real client) need files on your HDD.

Options
21.07.08, 18:55
are there any mod to fake download?? shu mod and Faze can fake upload. but can they fake download?? because i want to increase my download too. like Shu mod i can fake upload using Fake Speed upload and set the download speed to 1kb/s. so i dun really need to finish download the files..

shoulder
21.07.08, 18:59
As far as I know you can only fake download with RM and PMR.

Options
30.07.08, 13:25
I have a question.
If you just get banned on a tracker. and you have cheated on that tracker before...because you could get banned due to cheating or maybe something else.
Will you go to the Irc channel and ask why you get banned, to know why you are banned ? or just leave it and try to get another invite?

zatoicchi
30.07.08, 20:08
Will you go to the Irc channel and ask why you get banned, to know why you are banned ? or just leave it and try to get another invite?

..all i can say is if you got caught cheating dont even bother going to the irc channel. they know you cheated and they will just boot you out there. now if you got banned for something else you can plead your case, they will listen to what you have to say and they at most resolve your problem..

regards

Manas
30.07.08, 23:46
I have a question.
If you just get banned on a tracker. and you have cheated on that tracker before...because you could get banned due to cheating or maybe something else.

I almost always go to IRC channels after a ban. You never know- you might get important information. It also depends on the tracker- some are very strict but some are always open for a chat :wink:

Options
31.07.08, 17:18
alrite. i will just try irc first. just try my luck.

anyone ever cheat on Tvtorrent.ro using RM or PMP?

xarda
01.08.08, 15:45
alrite. i will just try irc first. just try my luck.

anyone ever cheat on Tvtorrent.ro using RM or PMP?

RM works <== id recommend that if you want to have a huge buffer ..but if you're happy with a 1:1 ratio shu works fine too since user class means nothing on that site (invite) wise.

Options
01.08.08, 17:42
i just wanna to gain user class. and I am happy with 1:1
I dunt like buffer account personnally

Options
04.08.08, 17:22
I have a question about shu mod. I always use speed mode++. But I wanna try to use upload multiplier..

it appear like this:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2e1rp5x.jpg
my question is. on the 1st picture. which one is my upload speed to the tracker? is it using real upload speed or fake upload speed? if using fake upload speed. that means at that time, my upload is 0kb/s and not uploading anything. even if my real upload is not 0

and Sometimes like this:
http://i37.tinypic.com/10mrhom.jpg
for this picture. which one is my upload speed? real or fake one?

thanks

Rebound
04.08.08, 17:26
If you have enabled Fake Upload, to the tracker is always sending the fake upload. If no fake upload is sends, is the real upload send to the tracker.

regards

Rebound

anon
04.08.08, 18:35
@Options: what Rebound said :smile: And if you have ticked the "add your real uploaded amount to the fake uploaded amount *( "No Upload" will be deactivated )" checkbox, both fake upload and real one are sent to the tracker (for example: 1GB of real upload and 3GB of fake up = 4GB uploaded are reported)

Options
05.08.08, 04:31
I see. now i understand how it works. i was confused about the fake upload and real upload

and i have news for u guys. i signup new account on Bmtv just to cheat there. because many people said it is hard to cheat on bmtv.

I used "speed mode++". and i ticked "intelligent mode", "use swarn's average speed", and also i limit the fake speed to 200kb/s...I though i was safe enough. but then I checked it later. the acc has been disabled

What do you guys think? Should I go to the Irc Channel and ask why? or just leave it.
well, I am not 100% sure it was disabled bcoz of cheating. but cheating is most likely the cause..

CindyVer
05.08.08, 07:51
I used "speed mode++". and i ticked "intelligent mode", "use swarn's average speed", and also i limit the fake speed to 200kb/s...I though i was safe enough. but then I checked it later. the acc has been disabled

What do you guys think? Should I go to the Irc Channel and ask why? or just leave it.
well, I am not 100% sure it was disabled bcoz of cheating. but cheating is most likely the cause..

Are you by any chance .Pt or .Br? They have disable these countries IP-ranges entirely because 80-90% of the people signing up from those countries are caught cheating and/or trading.

All depends on what you were downloading, how many peers/seeders etc ... maybe give some more info.

Also you have to keep in mind that they monitor these newly sign-up accounts very very good.
They are also up to date about what an ISP's max speed is and if they see your up-speed is like 200 KB, but your ISP's max is lets say 50 KB, they will disable you.

It never hurts going to their irc and ask why they did it. Even if you get booted, the answer you get may learn you something.

miyukk
05.08.08, 16:16
i need help please :)
i need cheat on a tracker were only utorret 1.77 or above are allowed, what cheat client should i use?:confused2:

anon
05.08.08, 18:13
@miyukk: To be completely sure, you can use an uTorrent mod, but these have less cheating options when compared to the hacked Azureus. So if you need the SB Hack's more advanced cheat settings, you can use its clientspoof by plugin to spoof uTorrent to the tracker only (peers will see your real client). This is risky! Because if someone looks at his peer list in his BT program and sees an Azureus client is in the swarm (the plugin shows your real client -Azureus/Vuze- to peers and seeds), he may write down your IP and report you to the tracker's admin = ban :|

Options
08.08.08, 14:14
Now I know why i got disabled.. I download a pack with many seeders and leechers. i thought it would be safe to cheat. Like i said i used the setting above.still got disabled. seems like the staffs really are watching all new members very closely. the reason I got disabled is that. I uploaded at 28kb/s. while others with seedbox upload with lower speed.

I see that another member has been disabled because of cheating too. I am not too sure though. but he was lucky that his account has been disabled again. I took a picture of the conversation on the channel:tongue:

CindyVer
08.08.08, 14:32
Now I know why i got disabled.. I download a pack with many seeders and leechers. i thought it would be safe to cheat. Like i said i used the setting above.still got disabled. seems like the staffs really are watching all new members very closely. the reason I got disabled is that. I uploaded at 28kb/s. while others with seedbox upload with lower speed.

I see that another member has been disabled because of cheating too. I am not too sure though. but he was lucky that his account has been disabled again. I took a picture of the conversation on the channel:tongue:

Could you post that or send it in PM to me.

Thx.

Options
10.08.08, 05:17
here you go:
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/3044/bitmetvchatiw9.jpg

Is it you? or maybe he is a member here too..lol

CindyVer
10.08.08, 08:28
Nope it's not me, I would never ask them why they have so many disabled members, or how they can see I'm cheating.

I know how they operate, sometimes they just ban you for posting something they think is wrong in the forums. They have disabled/banned whole country ip-ranges and they are about the strictest tracker when it comes to cheating.

Some staff members spend their entire life looking at tracker-statistics.

Options
10.08.08, 16:33
i see.. you got a point there. anyway, he is lucky he got his account back, dunno how long it will last though if he continue cheating