PDA

View Full Version : tracker compatibility

juschillin
10.07.08, 07:14
ok from reading the posts on this forum the best mod seems to be shumod. What trackers can u safely use shumod on? Also is fazemod any good? Im currently using it now but the stealth disables after about half an hour so im going to switch to schumod.

Aurion
10.07.08, 07:34
well,first of all I see you are new to this place so Welcome & NJoy your visits !! About your question,yeah Hacked Shu Mod by DDJ is a very reliable Faker on the planet since its nearly 100% Undetectable on almost all Trackers so Use it without any fears but yet be smart when cheating & set your cheating settings wisely !! On the other hand Faze Mod is also perfectly coded to be used nearly on all Trackers too so just grab your desired bet & pimp your ratio !! :top:

Hope to see you here more often,NJoy :biggrin:

juschillin
10.07.08, 07:38
thanks for the quick reply thats what i thought basically use both with common sense and not take the piss.

what about on the big name sites such as bcg xbox sky tl etc.

zatoicchi
10.07.08, 10:24
what about on the big name sites such as bcg xbox sky tl etc.

shu mod practically works on all trackers..just cheat smartly and wisely

hitman
10.07.08, 13:29
the only problem with azureus is that depending on the tracker only a specific version is allowed but you can use the perfect spoof features to emulate every azureus version.

juschillin
10.07.08, 20:25
So dya reckon shumod over fazemod. Im currently using fazemod as i dont have java installed and azureus is full of spyware. is fazemod ok for the topsites. It seems to be a nice little prog.

anon
10.07.08, 20:27
and azureus is full of spyware.

what? AZ doesn't have anything like that.

shoulder
10.07.08, 20:32
You can use the Faze mod on nearly every tracker, but the Azureus one has a lot more of settings.
Just use smart cheat settings and you won't get any problems on the most tracker. :wink:

juschillin
10.07.08, 20:32
Azureus is powered via Java. Java is the number 1 source for spyware and virus attacks. That just my opinion though I'm not saying there are any facts in this. But I think if shumod is the safest then I will use that instead. ALthough this fazemod is growing on me...

anon
10.07.08, 20:35
Azureus is powered via Java. Java is the number 1 source for spyware and virus attacks. That just my opinion though I'm not saying there are any facts in this.

aha ok i understand what you mean now :smile: but don't say "Azureus is full of spyware", but that it uses the same platform as some of those malwares do :top:

juschillin
10.07.08, 22:46
are there any versions of shumod not passworded?

shoulder
10.07.08, 22:49
You mean if there is any RAR file containing the Azureus mod files without a password?

juschillin
10.07.08, 23:37
its cool found it elsewhere. ive got it installed only 2 setting ive use is the multiplier right at the bottom and the no complete flag sent. Are these options safe any suggestions or tips anyone may have would be much appreciated. now im goona run over to the rapidshare tutorial that shit looks interesting

anon
10.07.08, 23:51
its cool found it elsewhere.

if you're talking about the Shu mod/SB-I hack i hope it wasn't through seba14... he steals our mods and makes money with them using usercash links. a real a__hole :baeh: nobody can re-publish the mods anywhere else without the author's given permission anyway

ive got it installed only 2 setting ive use is the multiplier right at the bottom and the no complete flag sent. Are these options safe any suggestions or tips anyone may have would be much appreciated.

if you're using a sensible upload multiplicator everything's OK :smile: about the "don't send completed flag": it could be detected, because you pass from being a leecher to having 100% of the torrent without having sent the flag... but the staff really needs to be stalking your profile to notice such a small detail i think :biggrin: i have this enabled myself and was never banned due to it :top:

juschillin
10.07.08, 23:57
aye thanks for that very detailed reply. The time you took to reply to this noobs questions is much appreciated.

juschillin
11.07.08, 05:47
in shumod is there any way to fake upload to fake peers so you can finish your ratio lets say if it wont upload anymore. Is there a way to fake upload to fake peers or something along those lines.

capito
11.07.08, 08:32
in shumod is there any way to fake upload to fake peers so you can finish your ratio lets say if it wont upload anymore. Is there a way to fake upload to fake peers or something along those lines.
not sure of what you mean.
you can fake upload even if there's no peers conected to you, but it's dangerous.
you just need to put zero in stop increasing the fake up when yo are conected less than __ peer.
but you need to use speed mode, 'cause up multiplier won't work if you're not up anything.

juschillin
11.07.08, 10:33
I think what im asking qualifies in the taking the total piss. Like you said dangerous ill just use it normally.

Options
12.07.08, 06:12
its cool found it elsewhere. ive got it installed only 2 setting ive use is the multiplier right at the bottom and the no complete flag sent.

which mod are u talking abt?. is it Shu mod or Faze mod?
thanks

SealLion
12.07.08, 06:26
aha ok i understand what you mean now :smile: but don't say "Azureus is full of spyware", but that it uses the same platform as some of those malwares do :top:

Thats right. It just uses the same platform, but it doesn't have the spyware.

Hell. If the makers of AZ had that in thier software, users wouldn't be downloading it to use, now would they??

AZ is used by thousands opon thousands of users. And they don't stop using it.