PDA

View Full Version : Super v2008 Build 32 (Free Full Release)

Aurion
09.07.08, 11:24
SUPER. Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer. A GUI to ffmpeg, mencoder, mplayer, x264, ffmpeg2theora & the theora/vorbis RealProducer plugIn.

If you need a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert (encode) or play any Multimedia file, without reading manuals or spending long hours training, then SUPER is all you need. It is a Multimedia Encoder and a Multimedia Player, easy-to-use with 1 simple click.

SUPER supports a wide variety of input/source file format to play or encode (to & from) without any additional third party software:
Video format: 3gp/3g2(Nokia,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson) asf, avi (DivX,H263,H263+,H264,Xvid,MPEG4,MSmpeg4 etc..), fli, flc, flv (used in Flash), mpg (Mpeg I,Mpeg II), mov(H263,H263+,H264,MPEG4 etc..), mp4(H263,H263+,H264,MPEG4), ogg, qt, rm, str (Play Station), swf (Flash), viv, vob, wmv
Audio format: ac3, amr, mp2, mp3, mp4, ogg, ra, wma
AviSynth Script Files: avs. ALL Input/source files that fail to encode, will be encoded without error when using AviSynth scripts.

Download :

SUPER v2008 Build 32 (freeware) (http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_encoders/super.cfm)

zatoicchi
09.07.08, 11:31
a new encoding software to test out.. wow supports most of the known formats including the lesser ones..always looking for a better encoding appz..appreciate the share

anon
09.07.08, 19:30
another soft that brings good memories for me :smile: me & my friends used this prog a couple of years ago to convert those .FLV videos we got from "youtube downloader" applications to .AVI, to then convert them to .AMV, the only format our generic so called "mp4 players" would play ^^

very good program, you can convert to like 20+ formats (even GIFs for avatars :tongue:) and it lets you customize and tweak every aspect of video & audio quality. :top: