PDA

View Full Version : Easy Wi-Fi Radar (Free Full Release)

Aurion
06.07.08, 19:08
Ever wanted to just access any Wi-Fi Network while being out of range ?? or wanted to just Use your Neighbor's network without ever telling him ?? Well,now you can with this amazing tool,just search for close networks & hit "Connect" then you are IN !!

Download :

WWW.MAKAYAMA.COM (http://makayama.com/)

Just Click on Easy Wi-Fi & Download This Free Release !!

anon
06.07.08, 19:23
this makes life easier for wi-fi users. you just have to click which hotspot to connect to from a map... fantastic for taking your laptop to one of those cafes with free wi-fi we have here and start browsing, i can even imagine the scene:

"dude"
"yes?"
"it's been 6 hours you have been here with that comp.... DO YOU WANT ANOTHER GLASS OF WATER OR ARE YOU GONNA BUY SOMETHING!!"
xDDD

btw, in the program · green dots are hotspots you can freely connect to and · red dots and secured/passworded ones. have fun wireless users :biggrin:

Aurion
06.07.08, 19:38
Thanks anon for the extra info :top:

zatoicchi
06.07.08, 22:45
i could use another good wi-fi software.will install in my laptop , and check out some hot spot..very handy when traveling

anon
06.07.08, 22:53
will install in my laptop , and check out some hot spot..

make sure you tell us how it went after you do that :top:

zatoicchi
06.07.08, 23:13
make sure you tell us how it went after you do that

mostly i will testing it form island to island..most the people here that has wi fi dont know how to encrypt there wi-fi:wink:

anon
06.07.08, 23:16
that sounded like lots of green dots. :biggrin:

of course be a good netizen and don't hog all their bandwidth P2P-ing ^^

zatoicchi
06.07.08, 23:23
of course be a good netizen and don't hog all their bandwidth P2P-ing

:wink:,i try not too, dont want them getting suspicious you know..i will only be testing it out for a few minutes..:smile: