PDA

View Full Version : Church of Scientology Launches YouTube Channel !! LOL

Aurion
05.07.08, 14:08
The Church of Scientology’s YouTube(TM) Channel Debuts Today with 82 Videos about Scientology Including Interviews with Scientologists from Various Walks of Life Expressing Why Scientology is Their Chosen Faith.

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Church of Scientology announces the launch of the official Scientology Channel on YouTube (YouTube - ChurchofScientology's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/ChurchofScientology)) to expand its Internet presence and share the truth about Scientology’s beliefs with the general public. YouTube is the world’s leading online video community that allows people to discover, watch, and share originally created video.

The move to share Scientology videos with the YouTube community is also a logical expansion of the Church’s initiative to make available much of the video content previously accessible to the general public in Church exhibitions around the world and at Scientology.org.

The Church has initiated the expansion of its online video presence on YouTube in response to the global demand for video content and accurate information about its beliefs, practices and its humanitarian programs addressing drug abuse, illiteracy, human rights and disaster relief.

Following from its conviction that understanding is achieved through knowledge and information, the Church designed its Scientology YouTube Channel so people the world over can easily obtain the complete answer to the most often asked question: What is Scientology?

Noting that 75% of Internet users watch videos online according to Internet metrics provider Comscore, the Church continues its commitment to open communication and sharing of its beliefs and practices on YouTube, the world’s largest online video community - viewable on any computer desktop, laptop, iPhone or PDA-like device that has Internet connectivity.

The Scientology YouTube Channel offers a unique video player experience and advanced menu options for the Church’s 82 broadcast-quality videos, comprising almost 3 hours of content. Users desiring more information about Scientology or the humanitarian programs sponsored by the Church can obtain information and publications directly from the Scientology YouTube Channel.

Another great feature of YouTube technology is that it allows users to embed their favorite videos on their website, home page, MySpace or Facebook profile pages in addition to being able to bookmark or send their favorite video URLs to others.

The Church of Scientology will regularly update its YouTube channel with new video content.

For more information the Scientology Channel can be found on YouTube at YouTube - ChurchofScientology's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/ChurchofScientology) or the Church’s website at Scientology.org.

YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc.

Even Churches have Youtube so Nuns can watch Funny Videos while praying :tongue:

zatoicchi
06.07.08, 09:31
Is this the one that made Tom Cruise really famous:biggrin: The Scientology concepts..

plentonimus
06.07.08, 09:53
I'm so tempted to flag their videos as an infringement of copyright (leading-in youtube to take them down) :biggrin:
Unfortunately I'm to old for such kind of pranks...

Edit:
After watching some videos: I think their channel is very entertaining...
I especially love the videos with this kind of statement:
"I was sick, unhappy, stressed and drifting but then I found [your religion of choice] they showed me the path and helped me a lot thrught the rough times. Now my life has a meaning and I'm happy to be a member of [your religion of choice]..."

Aurion
06.07.08, 17:20
Mixing concepts of "Serving GOD while have some Sneaky Fun" :tongue:

anon
06.07.08, 17:44
I especially love the videos with this kind of statement:
"I was sick, unhappy, stressed and drifting but then I found [your religion of choice] they showed me the path and helped me a lot thrught the rough times. Now my life has a meaning and I'm happy to be a member of [your religion of choice]..."

it's like advertising... PRODUCT X is BETTER than what you're using right NOW!!! xD

(no offense to anyone :wink:)

Aurion
07.07.08, 07:16
LOOOOL products are supposed to be FREE anon :biggrin:

anon
07.07.08, 19:53
LOOOOL products are supposed to be FREE anon :biggrin:

you can still advertise free products ...

GET FIREFOX for example :biggrin:

Aurion
08.07.08, 05:01
or just a Youtube !! like others did actually :biggrin: