PDA

View Full Version : 3-Strikes Law Not Needed to Disconnect Pirates

anon
30.06.08, 17:50
In an attempt to cut down on so-called “illegal downloading” in the UK, the anti-piracy outfit BPI has sent out a round of intimidating emails, based on faulty evidence. BREIN plans to follow this example in The Netherlands, and meanwhile, the French Minister of culture is encouraging all EU member states to do the same.

3-Strikes Law Not Needed to Disconnect Pirates | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/european-pirates-threatened-to-be-disconnected-080630/)

Aurion
02.07.08, 05:46
Daaaaaaaaaamn,what is happening with those Guys,they got too way crazy tho :stupid: They Have to believe in something,No One Would Ever Stop Torrenting LOL :klatsch_3:

zatoicchi
02.07.08, 06:56
yep ,they are getting way out of line..the worst thing about all this situation i8s they can just cut you off without any reason if they suspect you are illegally using you connection to download or share illegal contents

Aurion
03.07.08, 12:11
..the worst thing about all this situation i8s they can just cut you off without any reason..

this is the most Sick decision ever made !! :mad2: they are just winning some credits over goverment

anon
03.07.08, 14:19
i wonder whether the cyberspace will one day be free like we always dreamed ^^

Aurion
03.07.08, 15:56
there wont be any my friend !! sorry to say that but this is what they are trying to do :biggrin: