PDA

View Full Version : Deep Packet Inspection and Your Privacy Online

anon
30.06.08, 17:49
The Internet is a world penitentially embroiled in a Cold War. Now, as then, an arms race between factions is constantly ongoing, each working to counter the efforts of the other. Into this race, comes deep packet inspection, a serious threat to online privacy.

Deep Packet Inspection and Your Privacy Online | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/deep-packet-inspection-080629/)

this is what my isp has recently started to use to throttle my p2p traffic and all other suscribers' :mad2:

Aurion
02.07.08, 05:47
this is what my isp has recently started to use to throttle my p2p traffic and all other suscribers' :mad2:

Feeling Sorry for you brother :mad2: They are getting way out of line,I guess protestors should make their move

zatoicchi
02.07.08, 06:52
internet monitoring has become so overwhelming nowdays that we need to voice out our opinion and say enough is enough because the next thing they will doing is making you sign a waiver when sign up for internet connection

anon
02.07.08, 19:51
the next thing they will doing is making you sign a waiver when sign up for internet connection

or they could put a list of the things that you can actually do with the connection (to keep things short)

Aurion
03.07.08, 12:04
hope this aint gonna happen coz that will be total pawnage !! here my ISP is the major ISP in the whole country & it is buying double bandwith every year since I guess we dont have those crazy packages like some Euro countries do (i mean like 100mb/100mb) so they will just keep expanding till we reach those ranges :tongue: