PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent 1.72 (Clean) emulate ut161 Leecherpack SB-Innovation

Butcho
27.07.07, 17:41
SB-Innovation Presents

>>>>>> uTorrent 1.72 (Clean) emulate ut161 Leecherpack SB-Innovation <<<<<<

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3574/splashsbikp5.png

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<

Supplier:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

Es sind folgende Mods in diesem Leecher Pack enthalten:

-Orginal.exe
-Fakeup-2x.exe
-Fakeup-5x.exe
-Fakeup-8x.exe
-Multi-10x.exe
-Multi-100x.exe

-NoComplete.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-10x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-100x.exe

-NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-10x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-100x.exe

-NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

Erklärung:

emulate ut161
Ihr werdet als uTorrent 1.61 angezeigt

-No Complete
Es wird kein fertiggestellt Status an den Tracker gesendet.
Es entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

-Report Seeder:
Ihr werdet sofort als Seeder angezeigt.
Euer Download auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.

-NoReport-Seeder:
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt
Ihr werdet als Seeder angezeigt

-NoReport-Tracker
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt
Es werden keine aktiven Torrents in eurem Profil angezeigt
Funktioniert leider nicht auf allen Seiten...
Getestet auf Bitme

-Fakeup
Es wird eine 8 bzw 5 oder 2 vor eurem Upload gehängt.
Begrenzt deshalb am besten euren Upload auf 9 kb

-Multi
Euer Upload wird mal 10 bzw. 100 genommen.
Ich würde euch empfehlen euer Uploadlimit auf 6 bzw 1 zu stellen.

Explications:

emulate ut161
you are shown as utorrent 1.61

-No Complete:
There is no complete report to the Tracker.
There is no entry in the snatchliste.

-Report Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't rated on the tracker.

-NoReport-Seeder:
You Upload and you download aren't rated on the Tracker.
You are shown as a seeder.

-NoReport-Tracker:
You Upload and you download aren't rated on the Tracker.
There are no active Torrents shown in you profile.
unfortunately doesn't work on every Tracker.
Testet on Bitme

-Fakeup:
There is a 8 , a 5 or a 2 in front of you upload.
Thats why you sould set a limit to 9KB/s.

-Multi:
Your upload is multiply with 10 or 100.
My recommendation is to set you upload between 1 and 6 KB/s.

Mod Features:
-included Splashscreen (THX Manas)
-build many different utorrent versions for each cheat situation.. ;)
-Changed the "About uTorrent" window
-included language pack
-build installer
-disabled autoupdate
-removed "phoning home" of the orginal utorrent
-changed peer id for a working ut161 emulation (THX A-Day)

If you start the program the first time please answer with no if utorrent ask you if you want desktop shortcuts and startmenue entrys...

Password:

emulate-mod

A-Day
28.07.07, 00:04
i have another mod that emu 1.6 and the user agent is,

peer_id=-UT1600-%82%8d

the original peer_id of UT 1.6 is,

peer_id=-UT1600-%da%81

this is the peer_id of UT 1.7.2,

peer_id=-UT1720-%82%8d

utorrent sends this as a peer_id and everything after %82%8d is random. this is what the client file shows in RatioMaster.

if you want to emulate 1.6.1, then you have to use the correct peer_id which is,

peer_id=-UT1610-%ea%81

i am sure there are trackers out there who have scripts to detect modded peer_id's. if it is not the real string, then ppl might get banned.

Butcho
29.07.07, 16:04
No the mod sends the peer_id -UT1610-%ea%81
Thanks for your help A-Day to resolve this problem...

invert
30.07.07, 04:18
Thanks for the work.. But the logo at start of the clients and the file size aint doing it for me... Sorry!

LeXuS
04.08.07, 09:35
hab ein problem! nachdem ich es installiert habe läuft alles super!
nur am nächsten tag wenn ich es starten will sagt er er findet die nötigen datein nicht!
und sagt mir ich soll im wieder die .msi datei geben damit er es neu installieren kann!
natürlich sucht der danach im temp ordner wo sie nicht mehr ist...

neuintallation bringt nichts immer der gleiche fehler! bei allen versionen die ich installiern muss, tritt dieser fehler auf auser bei bitcomet leecher pack.

bitte um rat, XuS

Butcho
04.08.07, 18:13
Bei erstenmal wenn du denn Mod startest fragt er dich immer ob er eine Desktop Verknüpfung usw anlegen willst da sag immer nein sonst überschreibt er immer die ganzen Einträge die durch den Installer bereits gemacht werden. Kann mir eigentlich nur vorstellen das es daran liegt da ich dieses Problem nicht habe...

Superbums
04.08.07, 18:29
hab ein problem! nachdem ich es installiert habe läuft alles super!
nur am nächsten tag wenn ich es starten will sagt er er findet die nötigen datein nicht!
und sagt mir ich soll im wieder die .msi datei geben damit er es neu installieren kann!
natürlich sucht der danach im temp ordner wo sie nicht mehr ist...

neuintallation bringt nichts immer der gleiche fehler! bei allen versionen die ich installiern muss, tritt dieser fehler auf auser bei bitcomet leecher pack.

bitte um rat, XuS

Ich hatte dieses Problem in der vorherigen Mod Version auch.Habe allerdings mich nur für ein Eintrag im Startmenü endschieden und keine Desktop Verknüpfung.

Habe es als Kompilitäts Problem mit Vista abgetan.Da ich Bittorent zur Zeit nicht so oft nutze,hat es mich nicht gestört.

@ XuS

Du hast übrigens noch garnicht gesagt ob du XP hast oder Vista.Aber schätze mal XP :wink2: Würde mich auch mal interessieren wegen deinem Problem Thread.

goldenrider
04.08.07, 20:32
würdet ihr die emu 1.6.1 empfehlen oder die normale?

LeXuS
05.08.07, 11:23
ich habe xp^^

mfg XuS

Rantanplan0567
06.08.07, 20:06
Hallo, ist das sinnvoll den 1.61 zu emulieren? Bei den meisten Alt`s wird der 1.61 doch gebannt!!!

THX für Antwort

Rebound
06.08.07, 20:11
Hallo, ist das sinnvoll den 1.61 zu emulieren? Bei den meisten Alt`s wird der 1.61 doch gebannt!!!

THX für Antwort

Wäre mir neu das 1.6.1 bei den meisten Trackern gebannt wird bzw. ist. Wo ist das den der Fall? Hab grad mal ein paar angeguckt, die erlauben den 1.6.1 aber alle. :smile:

Und sinnvoll oder nicht, kommt immer drauf an. Wenn der 1.72 gebannt ist, ist es sicherlich sinnvoll diese emulation zu benutzen, damit man trotzdem alle Features der neuen Version 1.72 nutzen kann. :wink:

Mfg

Rebound

Hesham_3del
07.08.07, 19:42
- could you plz give short brief about the functions of this app in english

- or u could explain these for me

-Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_NoReport

- is this

Multi-10x.exe

for seed or leech? if seed, is it possible to use it without being caught on private trackers ?

Butcho
07.08.07, 23:37
I've posted Rayens translation of all functions in the first post.
If you want know more please ask again.

Multi-10x is like the orginal utorrent but your upload is multiply with 10 the hole time while you are leeching or seeding. Yes it's possible to use it without being caught on normal private trackers. Look from time to time in the peerlist of your torrent at the tracker and look after the speed of other peers. Than you limit your real upspeed that you have the same speed like them with the multi of 10. For example the most users have a upload rate of 50 kb/s than you limit your speed to 5 kb/s that you've 50 kb/s too.

My favouite mod is the normal Report Seeder because you can always say that you've downloaded that file from a other site and now you want seed a little bit to get a better ratio...

Hesham_3del
08.08.07, 01:06
I've posted Rayens translation of all functions in the first post.
If you want know more please ask again.

Multi-10x is like the orginal utorrent but your upload is multiply with 10 the hole time while you are leeching or seeding. Yes it's possible to use it without being caught on normal private trackers. Look from time to time in the peerlist of your torrent at the tracker and look after the speed of other peers. Than you limit your real upspeed that you have the same speed like them with the multi of 10. For example the most users have a upload rate of 50 kb/s than you limit your speed to 5 kb/s that you've 50 kb/s too.

My favouite mod is the normal Report Seeder because you can always say that you've downloaded that file from a other site and now you want seed a little bit to get a better ratio...

Report Seeder = 0% download and x% upload

in other words,

the download is not counted

like the free leech torrents

am I right ?

------------------

Multi-10x is very useful then when there is peer using seedbox

am I right ?

Butcho
08.08.07, 01:50
Report Seeder is like Freeleech but you are shown as Seeder with 100% complete. It's like you seed a file again what you've already downloaded some days before.

-----
Not really because the tracker staff can check it if you've a seedbox or a normal connection. Servers have a static ip adress not like you a dynamic ip. Look after the speed of other normal peers and never send a higher upload as 120 kb/s because that's the maximum with DSL 16000. All higher connections have normally a static ip. The most of time i've an uploadspeed of 50-60 kb/s and that's enough to get the torrent back to a ratio of 1.000.

Rai
09.08.07, 20:03
It will be perfect to report to the tracker the real percentage of the torrent during the leech.. :(

Butcho
09.08.07, 20:50
What do you mean exactly?
You see the correct percentage while you leech a torrent in the most versions.
Only the Report Seeder and NoReport versions show you as Seeder with 100% but thats normal if you seed a torrent...

StonedAssassin
13.08.07, 08:17
Keep the mods coming! I'm really impressed with this site so far... Just wish it was all in English :\

Manas
13.08.07, 11:03
We're still new so just be patient. The English section will grow bigger; some tutorials have already been translated....

StonedAssassin
18.08.07, 02:34
Got banned from bitme... Used the emu161_Multi-10x.exe version... set my upload to 9 and went to sleep... came back and blam! ban. So be careful folks...
EDIT: This torrent had quite a few seeders and leechers too :(

GAME
18.08.07, 23:20
Got banned from bitme... Used the emu161_Multi-10x.exe version... set my upload to 9 and went to sleep... came back and blam! ban. So be careful folks...
EDIT: This torrent had quite a few seeders and leechers too :(

Sad!:frown:But it's your fault!:tongue:Next time don't sleep when you use leecher mods!!!:wink:

Butcho
19.08.07, 00:01
Yes you must alwasy look in the peerlist that you see the upload speed of the other peers. Than regular your settings that you have the same speed like them...

StonedAssassin
20.08.07, 06:19
You're talking about the peerlist on the tracker's site right? Not the peerlist in say utorrent... Cuz I dont see any option to have it tell me other's upload speeds. There's a maxup feature but I have no clue what that is... its definately not other's upload speeds.

Butcho
20.08.07, 09:44
Yes sorry i talk about the peerlist at the trackers. There you can see the speed of the other peers...

GAME
25.08.07, 20:19
I got a trouble with first link , can't download it and now I lost all my credits!:frown:

Butcho
25.08.07, 20:30
I give you your credits back than you can load it again...

GAME
25.08.07, 20:41
I give you your credits back than you can load it again...

Thank you very much!:biggrin:
But another problem with first link , it's stop downloaded when I have done only little bit more 1MB!(it's happens not first time):icon_angry[1]:

EDIT: 1 download link = 4 credits ???

Butcho
25.08.07, 21:52
No one link cost 2 credits. But i send you a hoster link wait some minutes...

GAME
25.08.07, 23:57
Yes now I got it!Thanks!

I have a look into mod and it's very nice!!!But I have missing some cool icons , why you don't add it?It's possibly?

Butcho
26.08.07, 15:12
Yes it's possible i can change it at the next releases.

waeldvd1
27.08.07, 05:14
i really wish u had put all the files in one package, 6 credits for one file, but i am sure it is worth it :D thanks :)

Butcho
27.08.07, 06:47
Sorry it's not possible.
I know 6 credits are much but i can only upload files with a maximum filezise of 8 MB.
I've talked with the admin about that but he told me that he can't do nothing because it's the maxium what the forum software allows. So i must create three packages every time...

Rebound
30.08.07, 21:30
is there any difference between this one and the one in the sticky?

Yes, the utorrent Mod in the sticky shows you on trackers as utorrent 1.7.2, this mod shows you as utorrent 1.6.1, but you can use the 1.7.2 software. :wink:

best regards

Rebound